TwelverShia.net Forum

Shiachat Moderator AhlulBayt_313 left Shi'ism

Sheikh

Shiachat Moderator AhlulBayt_313 left Shi'ism
« on: December 06, 2015, 04:24:24 PM »
Unfortunately, she didn't become a Muslim. And now she probably never will because the Rawafid have poisoned her mind about what Islam is.

But it just goes to show that even Christians know how stupid Shi'ism is. 3 = 1 makes more sense than dozenerism.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235033866-leaving-islam/

Reason for edit: Improved title
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:22:27 AM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »

Sheikh

Re: AhlulBayt_313 left Shi'ism
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 04:29:22 PM »
P.S., did anyone notice the "No True Scottsman Fallacy" in that thread?  Someone claimed that she was never Shia or never Muslim because no real Shia would convert to a different religion. Shiites say this type of thing a lot. Must be a Zionist conspiracy.

(Because masses of the educated Rawafid are leaving and only the most ignorant of Sunnis join them.  Both their quality and quantity of converts is pathetic.)

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 07:18:16 PM »
^

I did not access that thread but I have noticed that for some of them, the hatred of Sunnism is so great they would rather leave Islam altogether if they ever were to abandon Shiaism. Sad but true, and part of the hooligan mentality now taking over most of the Muslim world.

Khaled

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 08:11:38 PM »
This is why da'wah to the Shi'a is very sensitive, they hate Sunnis so much that a large percentage of them could never think about a different "sect" of Islam.  There is a large percentage of them that I see on Shiachat that clearly aren't 12ers anymore, and they clearly love Islam and can't leave it, but they hate Omar, Mu'awiyah, ibn Abbas, ibn Omar, ibn Hanbal, Abu Hanifa, ibn Taymiyah etc so much that they really can't just be "regular" Muslims either
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 10:23:42 PM »
Being someone who was introduced to Islam through Shi'ism this really upsets me and makes me thankful as well. Shi'ism brings the worst out of people, encouraging hate, sadness, self-harm, abuse, harassment and so much more. It is no surprise they act a vile to non-Shi'is if they are brought up like this. I thought I'd never be so blunt but there's only one way to say. Shi'ism is pure evil.

Farid

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 10:26:57 PM »
What took her so long?

Hadrami

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 11:10:13 PM »
^

I did not access that thread but I have noticed that for some of them, the hatred of Sunnism is so great they would rather leave Islam altogether if they ever were to abandon Shiaism. Sad but true, and part of the hooligan mentality now taking over most of the Muslim world.

You should be more specific bro. It is mainly their hatred of the companion who were praised by Allah SWT which prevent them from accepting Islam. Hating the companion is such a curse for them.

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 01:22:09 AM »
Are you guys able to see the replies? When I click on the link, it says:
Error code: 2F173/H

Hadrami

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2015, 01:38:38 AM »

I can see several replies in this topic and theres only 1 reply from you which is the one above

Sheikh

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 02:45:05 AM »

I think they deleted the thread.  All it was was her saying that she's done with Islam and "gone back to Christ" and that she would resign as moderator of ShiaChat.  Then there were a whole bunch of replies of people supporting her and then one reply of a person saying that she might be an agent with an agenda because no Shia would ever convert to another religion.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235033893-public-admission-of-sin/

Husayn

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2015, 03:06:06 AM »
Clearly a Zionist conspiracy.

The Mossad has infiltrated shiachat with secret agents in order to tarnish the reputation of the religion of Aaal E Bait.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2015, 03:08:55 AM »

I think they deleted the thread.  All it was was her saying that she's done with Islam and "gone back to Christ" and that she would resign as moderator of ShiaChat.  Then there were a whole bunch of replies of people supporting her and then one reply of a person saying that she might be an agent with an agenda because no Shia would ever convert to another religion.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235033893-public-admission-of-sin/
Wow, a mod leaving Shiaism for Christianity. From one form of Shirk to another. If only she wasn't brainwashed against Islam, she'd probably convert to tawhid instead of leaving 15ity for trinity.

Hani

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2015, 03:11:24 AM »
Who the heck is she? I think the true number of Arbaeen visitors shocked her.

Joking aside, I condemn the vile un-intelligent Madhab of Tashayyu` for her situation as well as the situation of many Iranians. At least she'll be worshiping one man instead of twelve.

first their moderator mac_isaac left twelverism then this lady. i assume that's the related instagram?
https://www.instagram.com/ahlulbayt_313/

notice it's all sayings by `Ali, nothing from the Prophet (saw) or the Qur'an, did this person ever know true Islam in her life?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 03:49:40 AM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2015, 03:52:10 AM »
More importantly, did she say WHY?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Sheikh

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2015, 04:30:44 AM »
Who the heck is she? I think the true number of Arbaeen visitors shocked her.

Joking aside, I condemn the vile un-intelligent Madhab of Tashayyu` for her situation as well as the situation of many Iranians. At least she'll be worshiping one man instead of twelve.

first their moderator mac_isaac left twelverism then this lady. i assume that's the related instagram?
https://www.instagram.com/ahlulbayt_313/

notice it's all sayings by `Ali, nothing from the Prophet (saw) or the Qur'an, did this person ever know true Islam in her life?
She was a convert from Christianity to Shi'ism that eventually became a mod on ShiaChat.  I think she's Italian.  She went to Iran to study (if I remember right) and I guess she's now a Christian again.  So perhaps you are right, seeing Arba`een might have been the cause  ;D

The situation of Macisaac is totally different.  He was a learned man and could see right through the Ayatollat nonsense.  This lady, unfortunately, was bewitched by the madhab of khomayni. 

Yes, that's her instagram.  That is what she became famous for on ShiaChat, posting images such as those.

Sheikh

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2015, 04:31:36 AM »
No.  She just said she'd been thinking about it for a while and her heard told her that worshipping Jesus was correct.  She specifically said it wasn't an issue of `aql or naql, but of the heart.

Hadrami

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2015, 05:21:20 AM »
No.  She just said she'd been thinking about it for a while and her heard told her that worshipping Jesus was correct.  She specifically said it wasn't an issue of `aql or naql, but of the heart.

shia cant really argue with her reasoning, considering in reality they are worshipping several gods anyway.

Hani

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2015, 05:49:10 AM »
I wonder how they'll argue back, Jesus (as) died for your sins or Husayn died for your sins, believe it or not Shia narrations state that the love of Ahlul-Bayt is what will grant you heaven. Then you have calling on Jesus (as) VS calling on Husayn. Then you have Jesus (as) visiting you in your dream VS Husayn. Then you have hanging pictures of Jesus (as) depicting how he was brutally tortured VS pictures of a bloody Husayn in Karbala' etc...

As for her converting back without influence of `Aql or Naql being a factor, then that's purely a Shia behavior since they are devoid of `Aql and no person with `Aql will remain Shia and as far as Naql they filled their books with irreconcilable lies, so making her move without `Aql or Naql is what she's been doing as Shia all along.

al-kulayni

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2015, 06:21:17 PM »
Assalamu Aleykum,

I use to know one sister who was born in a  sunni family and became shia, then christian.

Another guy who was born in a sunni family, then became shia, and one day he told that his marja' told him that the quran was corrupted, so he was shocked and left islam !

Shiism really destroy people's mind.

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2015, 07:41:01 PM »
^Which marja