TwelverShia.net Forum

Claim of high profile shia leaving shiasm? their names??

sid

Claim of high profile shia leaving shiasm? their names??
« on: January 14, 2018, 09:52:43 PM »
Salam, i think this is ebn hussein, im not sure but seyed abbasi posted on his fb that

"Stay tuned (I've and am busy currently) but we really try to even work with Kian's friends, he knows high profile Ex-Shias including Ayatollahs from all over the world, there are even some high profile Shia lecturers in the UK who left Shiism but due to circumstances can't or won't come out "

Could he message me and tell me who these lecturers in the UK are? the high profile one.anyone famous shias know?

iceman

Re: Claim of high profile shia leaving shiasm? their names??
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 12:45:11 AM »
Salam, i think this is ebn hussein, im not sure but seyed abbasi posted on his fb that

"Stay tuned (I've and am busy currently) but we really try to even work with Kian's friends, he knows high profile Ex-Shias including Ayatollahs from all over the world, there are even some high profile Shia lecturers in the UK who left Shiism but due to circumstances can't or won't come out "

Could he message me and tell me who these lecturers in the UK are? the high profile one.anyone famous shias know?

Don't listen and believe in fairy tales just to amuse yourself and give yourself some kind of comfort and satisfaction. Ebn Hussein, you won't hear or get anything positive, useful or constructive from him.

Farid

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 09:41:30 AM »
Wa alaykum alsalam,

I can verify that Kian did say that he had a large group of ex-Shia contacts. As for scholars, by name, he only mentioned Ahmad Al Katib.

sid

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 11:13:10 PM »
Wa alaykum alsalam,

I can verify that Kian did say that he had a large group of ex-Shia contacts. As for scholars, by name, he only mentioned Ahmad Al Katib.
what about.;
Ex-Shias including Ayatollahs from all over the world, there are even some high profile Shia lecturers in the UK who left Shiism

Hani

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 05:33:15 AM »
This is what a German exShia called Kian claimed. We do know some of their scholars who left it but not sure if any are ayatullas, there arent that many ayatullas eitherway.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear