TwelverShia.net Forum

Ex-12er Macisaac Is Working on Zaidi Sources Translation

Rationalist

Ex-12er Macisaac Is Working on Zaidi Sources Translation
« on: August 13, 2016, 09:56:28 PM »
Salaam

I contacted Macisaac who  is the owner of Tashayyu.org. He seems to have shifted his views a lot over the years. I  didn't ask him much details about his current beliefs, but the brother has informed me that he is focusing on translating Zaidi sources. He is primary interested in the early beliefs on the Zaidia.

I remember back in the day Taair al Quds left the 12er Shia sect. However, the brother left islam itself at the time. However, I am glad Macisaac hasn't given up on Islam. Currently he is focusing on translating books on the Zaidi madhab. We have many brothers on this board who ask about Zaidi, so I can assure you many us will benefit from his translations.

http://www.tashayyu.org/zaydiyya

Hani

Re: Ex-12er Macisaac Is Working on Zaidi Sources Translation
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 10:16:16 PM »
Zaydiyyah I believe have in their sources very important material that exposes twelvers, Zaydiyyah are a lot more legitimate Madhab that can actually be attributed to many of the early Ahlul-Bayt as opposed to Imamism.

I did notice he was translating Zaydi sources. Link him to this:
http://twelvershia.net/2014/01/28/a-chain-of-narrators-composed-solely-of-ahlul-bayt/

It's sufficient that a lot of their books are written by actual Ahlul-Bayt as opposed to twelvers whose books are written by some Qummi heretics.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Farid

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 11:08:22 PM »
Interesting stuff.

How about asking him to join our forums? We will definitely learn some stuff about the Twelver faith from him.

Rationalist

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 12:45:33 AM »
Zaydiyyah I believe have in their sources very important material that exposes twelvers, Zaydiyyah are a lot more legitimate Madhab that can actually be attributed to many of the early Ahlul-Bayt as opposed to Imamism.

I did notice he was translating Zaydi sources. Link him to this:
http://twelvershia.net/2014/01/28/a-chain-of-narrators-composed-solely-of-ahlul-bayt/

It's sufficient that a lot of their books are written by actual Ahlul-Bayt as opposed to twelvers whose books are written by some Qummi heretics.

One thing that has not changed about him which is actually good is he is not a blind muqalid like the average Shia or 12er. He wasn't one when he was a 12er, and he isn't one right now either. The chain you posted still contains Imam Hadi of the Zaidia. Macisaac is working on posting  information on  the Zaidi sect before  it formed in Yemen.

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 12:46:31 AM »
Interesting stuff.

How about asking him to join our forums? We will definitely learn some stuff about the Twelver faith from him.

Will see what I can do. However, you can contact him through his website.

Farid

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 04:33:49 AM »
Cool. Let us know if he responds to the invitation.

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 10:20:23 AM »
Last time I heard he was Waqifi

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 08:31:03 PM »
Last time I heard he was Waqifi

Twelver Rafidis oroudly call themselves (in Arabic and Persian, prob. in every other language as well): Dogs of Hussein, Zaynab etc. it's as if they know they are Najas as Mushriks are.

Waqifis acc. to Twelvers are WET DOGS lol that's how their Imams described Waqifis acc. to their narrations. Even the classical Rafidah knew that describing someone in any form or shape as a dog is an insult, yet modern day Rafidah come up with far-fetched crap, talking about how loyal the dog is to his owner, and that in that sense they call themselves kalb (!) al-Hussein. That's how Ayatullat Wahid Khorassani and others seriously explain it in their Fatwas. Sick Mushriks.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Sheikh

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 08:51:53 PM »
^ Dogs are very loyal to their owners/masters. The rafidah betrayed their Imams & ran away from battle. They have no right to dirty the name of the dog by comparing themselves to it.

ZulFiqar

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2017, 09:59:32 AM »
I've corresponded with this Macisaac a while back via email. He is indeed a Musawi Waqifi, basically a 1 man sect. He is someone who is just playing with the Religion. The reasons he gave for following that obscure and extinct sect were childish and not worthy of being taken seriously. These type of people are extremely misguided and never amount to anything in life.

I remember asking him what is so special about the Waqifa. Why are they anymore better than say the Nawusiya (who stop at Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq), or the Isma'iliya al Khalisa (who stop at Ismail b. Jafar), or Qaramita (who stop at Muhammad b. Ismail), or Aftahiya (who stop at Muhammad b. Abd Allah b. Ja'far) or the Baqiriya (who stop at Imam Baqir), and so on and so forth. Why not just get out of that puzzle altogether and follow something clear and pure?
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Hadrami

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 04:36:12 PM »
Why not just get out of that puzzle altogether and follow something clear and pure?[/size][/font]
What ive heard is macisaac has much less deviancy in his belief now. Surely less deviant than you. So a big fanboy of a man who died in his own filth is telling other to follow something clear & pure. Irony is such a funny thing

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2017, 12:27:38 AM »
I've corresponded with this Macisaac a while back via email. He is indeed a Musawi Waqifi, basically a 1 man sect. He is someone who is just playing with the Religion. The reasons he gave for following that obscure and extinct sect were childish and not worthy of being taken seriously. These type of people are extremely misguided and never amount to anything in life.
He is not a Waqifi anymore. That was a long time ago. However, I believe you have failed to realize why he shifted into a Wafiqi in the first place. He did a study on the Rijal system of the 12er Shia and realized that the sect was an evolution. Many of the narrators in their hadith were actually Waqifi.
[quote
I remember asking him what is so special about the Waqifa. Why are they anymore better than say the Nawusiya (who stop at Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq), or the Isma'iliya al Khalisa (who stop at Ismail b. Jafar), or Qaramita (who stop at Muhammad b. Ismail), or Aftahiya (who stop at Muhammad b. Abd Allah b. Ja'far) or the Baqiriya (who stop at Imam Baqir), and so on and so forth. Why not just get out of that puzzle altogether and follow something clear and pure?[/size][/font]
The answer to that question is that in comparison to other sects the Waqifi narrators still existed.  For the other Shia sect the narrations hardly exist.