TwelverShia.net Forum

ex Shia just introducing himself

Hamid ibn Askar

ex Shia just introducing himself
« on: August 14, 2015, 09:03:26 PM »
As salam aleykum wa rahmatulilah wa barakathu.

I'm a ex Shia now Muslim alhamdulah and just wanted to thank the admin for inviting me to this page may more shias by the grace of Allah be guided to Islam .

My story is not as dramatic and exciting as some of the others here . I didnt really grow up in a very practicing Shia family my family were so fed up with the Shia mullas that they more or less renounced Islam all together . I started looking in to Islam at the age of 25 and thought shiaism would be the most suitable school for me considering my background . So I started going to my local Shia husseyniyat and saw so many strange things and practices that it completely put me off and took me back to agnosticism again . It wasn't until I came across a book written by abdul wahid Hamid (sunni) called Islam the natural way which re woken my interest again . I started watching youtube videos about Islam and tawheed and slowly but surely I realised this was the truth . In shiasm they never teach you what tawheed really is hence why my parents never had the knowledge to pass it on to me . But alhamdulah years later my dad now accepted Islam and so did my grandmother I'm still working on my mother and other family members .

Male dua for me and that they are guided

Jazakhallah khair

your brother

Hamid

Khaled

Re: ex Shia just introducing himself
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 09:17:33 PM »
Wa alykum as-salaam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakaatuh,

Baarak Allahu feek akhi, this is good news.  Although, I find that usually its the mom that is affected first by the son's da'wah, not the father.  I'm not a Shi'a, but I was born in a non-practicing family and al-Hamdulilah my mom now prays five times a day without hesitation.

Either way, may Allah guide us all
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Hamid ibn Askar

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 11:07:01 PM »
Ameen akhi

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 12:26:32 AM »
Walaikum Salam wr wb,

Welcome to the forum brother. Good to read your post.

Praise be to Allah for guiding you and your father and may He guide your family members too.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 01:41:37 AM »
My dad was  affected by all of us, especially my mom.

My grandmother was Shia, too bad she can't write on forums hehe. Wife was also Shia, can't even get her to write a single post about her conversion though, she doesn't care abt our forum lol.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 04:30:01 AM »
While Shias think they are conquering the world because some former Voodoo-Sufi bushmen in Africa accepted Rafidism (for the sake of Safavid dollars, food and a tyre and cape) and the most superstitious people among the Arabs (like the extremist Sufi Tijani) mass conversions among Arab and Persian Shias are becoming more and more common. Brother Ibn Askar, I know you are Iranian, I can't even count the amount of Ex-Shia-Now-Muslim Iranians I've met, alhamdulillah, their very fortress is crumbling.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Al Dukhan

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 01:16:26 PM »
My dad was  affected by all of us, especially my mom.

My grandmother was Shia, too bad she can't write on forums hehe. Wife was also Shia, can't even get her to write a single post about her conversion though, she doesn't care abt our forum lol.

MashaAllah +lol ! Huh