TwelverShia.net Forum

Ex-Shia

Anti-rafidhi

Ex-Shia
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:06:58 PM »
Salam alaykum wa rahmatAllahi wa barakatu.

My parents were born in Baghdad in the 60's. They are Kurd feylis. They were both forced to go to Iran at Saddams order. They lived there for some years and then proceeded to move to Sweden, where I was born. They are both from ithna 'asharia sect and my dad was somewhat studying the religion in Iran during the revolution and he still has religious books at home (I need to check what types of books they are). I have never been to Iraq but I have been to Iran twice at a very young age but I don't remember anything.
My father dosen't pray, and I have never seen him do it, but my mom prays, I ask Allah that He guides her.

My journey to leaving Shi'ism:

Around the age of 16 I wanted to start practising the religion because of a few different things that affected me. So I started to pray (I was still a Shia) and I started to look into different things within Islam through the Internet. To make a long story short, every thing I researched came from Sunni sources and I was amazed at the way they gave the answers, easy, clear and beneficial, and there was always a source. I very rarely saw questions being answered within the Shia community and when I actually did see it, I often disagreed with what they were saying, everything was superstitious and unclear. This went on for 2 or 3 months
So slowly but surely I eventually started to remove some Bida'hs and Shirkiat from my every day life, such as removing the Turbah from salah, such as saying "Salams to the 12 infallible imams" and etc.

Then I was exposed to the shirk that they do, from sources like Anti-Majoos and also from reading the Quran I realized that saying stuff like "Ya Ali, Ya Hussein" is pure shirk, no matter how much they try to sugarcoat it. I looked deeper into the Anti-Majoos channel and that made it for me. I started going to Jummah prayers at a mosque (I think it was a sufi mosque lol) and my parents did not like it at all.

Notice that all of this happened during the prime time of ISIS and I did tell my mom that I had become a Sunni. I never told my dad straight up like the way I told my mom though but he knew sooner or later.

I've had discussions with my dad but it's obviously Taqqiyah in the air. We recently had a discussion at 'Aashura where he had known that I fasted on that day, he told me  (very angry) that Sunnis fast to celebrate the day Al-Hussein was martyred (A'odhu billah) and that the hadith that Moosa (AS) was saved from Pharaoh was a lie. I told him that I have my beliefs and you have yours, and that fighting wouldn't result in anything.

We discussed more later on and I simply went for the bulls-eye subject about Tahreef and he started to change subject. He started to talk about football, and then he returns to the subject (when he found his Taqqiyah answer) and even then he starts to change subject and hints at me that Aaisha was a fornicatress (A'odhu billah).

At the age of 16 I reverted to the deen of Allah azawajal. I am a Muslim Sunni who follow the religion upon the understanding of the Salaf. Barak Allah fikom for reading, if any Shia is reading this, please for the sake of Allah, research Shii'sm and see for yourself the cocktail of judaism, christianity, hinduism and a whole bunch of lies.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Ex-Shia
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 12:07:04 AM »
Walaikum Salam wr wb,

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing with us your story. May Allah bless you and guide your parents.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:19:08 AM »
I noticed so many ex-Shias have mention Anti-Majos in their stories. Heck, I still remember the screenshots being shared where hardcore Yasser alKhabith followers had doubts and couldn't find ways to suffer coat mainstream Rafidi kufr and shirk. Only Allah know how much Anti Majos has shaken their hearts and put doubts in them. Alhamdulillah.

Biji Kurdu kurdistan, welcome to Islam brother. There is a number of Ex Shias on this board, the number is steadily increasing, just recently, we had a high profile Iranian Shia from Germany on this board.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Hadrami

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 01:13:10 AM »
wa alaykumsalamwrwb, welcome back to Islam brother. Glad you realise the filth of that pagan religion. Keep strong, you will find many obstacles, but dont be sad & keep trying to convince your parents. If they can find Islam through your effort, that is the best gift you can ever give them. Is there more sunni or shia in sweden?

Farid

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 01:24:47 AM »
Wa alaykum alsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

May Allah keep you upon the haqq my friend. Welcome to the pure creed firstly and welcome the forums as well. =)

May Allah bless you. Thank you for sharing your journey.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 01:32:24 AM »
Salaams respected brother.

Welcome to the path of Jannah, and may Allah (SWT) keep the steadfast.