TwelverShia.net Forum

Random thoughts of an Ex-Shii

Hani

Re: Random thoughts of an Ex-Shii
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2015, 07:25:42 PM »
Okay Mr. Ameen don't get angry on us... let's deal with a couple of your nice little questions.

You said:

Any faults that the man had since he was human according to you??? Well??? Mmmmm???

He's not "human according to us", he's human according to Allah and himself, nobody said he wasn't human, if you want to prove he isn't human then that's your job so bring your evidence.

Allah says:
{Say, O [Muhammad], "I am only a human like you to whom it has been revealed that your god is but one God; so take a straight course to Him and seek His forgiveness." And woe to those who associate others with Allah -}

He didn't say "I'm human like you except I'm infallible", he said he's human like us and he only receives revelation, that's the difference, nothing else.

We already quoted two verses for you:

{O Prophet, why do you prohibit what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.}

{May Allah pardon you, [O Muhammad]; why did you give them permission [to remain behind]? [You should not have] until it was evident to you who were truthful and you knew [who were] the liars.}

This is what I asked, so where is this meaningful response??? You're just a bias individual, aren't you?? You're always quick to pick on me but hopeless when it comes to contribution.

I'm sorry  :'(

Here's a contribution:

[Rafi' b. Khadij reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to Medina and the people had been grafting the trees. He said: What are you doing? They said: We are grafting them, whereupon he said: It may perhaps be good for you if you do not do that, so they abandoned this practice (and the date-palms) began to yield less fruit. They made a mention of it (to the Holy Prophet), whereupon he said: I am a human being, so when I command you about a thing pertaining to religion, do accept it, and when I command you about a thing out of my personal opinion, keep it in mind that I am a human being.]

Sahih Muslim Book: 44, Hadith: 6276.

Which is why scholars say, that Prophets (saw) are protected and guided from big sins. However, they do commit small mistakes and errors, and they never stick to those but they repent and ask Allah for forgiveness.

{[Moses] said, "My Lord, forgive me and my brother and admit us into Your mercy, for You are the most merciful of the merciful."} [7:151]

{[Ibrahim said] Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established."} [14:41]

{[Nuh said] My Lord, forgive me and my parents and whoever enters my house a believer and the believing men and believing women. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in destruction."} [71:28]

Now some ignorant do say that the Prophets above are asking for forgiveness although they're infallible and never did any mistakes, they say it's because of humbleness which kind of sounds a bit stupid.

This is because Rasul-Allah (saw) said:

لَوْ يُؤَاخِذُنِي اللَّهُ أَنَا وَعِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ بِمَا يُعَذِّبُ " . وَأَرَانَا فُضَيْلٌ بِإِصْبَعَيْهِ , " بِهَاتَيْنِ لَعَذَّبَنَا لا يَظْلِمُنَا شَيْئًا

"If Allah were to take me and `Isa ibn Mariyam (as) to task for what we did with these two fingers, he would have punished us without any injustice."

I mean you'rer talking about humanity here and using the subject to/of committing mistakes and errors, having faults within you to prove they're (Prophets/Messengers) humanity then, being a subject to sin, having the ability and option to sin also makes you a human and proves your humanity then, why can Prophets and Messengers be a subject to one since they're human but not the other when that has to do with being human as well???

Scholars say Prophets are not sinners, Allah picks pious righteous men who do not commit the greater sins such as adultery or drinking. For you it seems you have no middle solution, either the Prophet has to be infallible or he has to be a godless sinner. I say, No.

We know a lot of righteous folks who never commit any of the greater sins, sure they will make an unintentional mistake or fall prey to a minor sin but they repent quickly and abandon the act and ask for Allah's forgiveness. Prophets are the cream of the crop, they're the best humanity has to offer, add on top of it that they receive revelation and guidance and so they will have the minimal amount of mistakes but still not infallible since there is no evidence for it, there is evidence against it.

Why did Allah just create heaven and not hell and just put everybody in to heaven??? Why didn't Allah do this or why didn't Allah do that. My friend if we start thinking like this then the list is endless.

Allah has clearly said in some matters,

"Inni Aalamo Ma La Talamoon" meaning "I know of that which you do not".

Once again if Muhammad (pbuh) made mistakes and errors then what were they??? And if Muhammad (pbuh) was human like me and you, capable of making errors and mistakes and having faults then, why did Allah chosose him??? Why not me or you??? What was so special about him??? Why couldn't me or you do the job with Allah's help and guidance??? There has to be something different about him, don't you think???

This is a weak argument. Who told you prophets are infallible in the first place? It's you who are objecting to them not being infallible not us.

How is Muhammad (saw) better than me you ask? The list is long.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 07:39:23 PM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2015, 02:35:27 AM »
This is not true. I don't know which temple you were at and who taught you but Shias don't have temples, they have mosques and Imambarghas.

So you where at the wrong place.
Temple is any place of worship, Sunni masjids are technically temples too. The reason I called the Shia place of worship a temple is, because I don't feel that a shia place of worship deserves to be called a masjid.
BTW, what exactly is an imambarga, I've heard of it but I've never been given an exact answer?

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2015, 05:54:09 AM »
LOL Imambargha is the exact definition of a temple. A Temple acc. to Islam is a place where OTHER than Allah is worshipped. These heretics even invented a whole PLACE OF WORSHIP next to the Mosque! Where did Allah, his Messenger or his Ahl Al-Bayt endorsed anything called Imambargha (sub-continent term for Husseiniyyah as it's called in Arabic and Farsi)?! How shameless these heretics are.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ameen

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2015, 12:12:32 AM »
This is not true. I don't know which temple you were at and who taught you but Shias don't have temples, they have mosques and Imambarghas.

Temple is any place of worship, Sunni masjids are technically temples too. The reason I called the Shia place of worship a temple is, because I don't feel that a shia place of worship deserves to be called a masjid.
BTW, what exactly is an imambarga, I've heard of it but I've never been given an exact answer?

A Temple is a Hindu place of worship. A Muslim place of worship is called a Mosque. Sunni Masjids are technically temples too??? I suggest you look in to this and get your facts right. The reason you called Shia place of worship.....because you don't feel..... I suggest and advice you to keep your personal feelings to yourself. Reality and facts don't evolve around your personal feelings. What exactly is an Imam Barghah??? You've heard of it but.... Well you're an ex Shia, you should already know and be aware of????

Ameen

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2015, 12:17:55 AM »
LOL Imambargha is the exact definition of a temple. A Temple acc. to Islam is a place where OTHER than Allah is worshipped. These heretics even invented a whole PLACE OF WORSHIP next to the Mosque! Where did Allah, his Messenger or his Ahl Al-Bayt endorsed anything called Imambargha (sub-continent term for Husseiniyyah as it's called in Arabic and Farsi)?! How shameless these heretics are.

Absolute rubbish and utter nonsense. This is so not true. This is exactly what I call propaganda. What more can I say about such false information. A great way to deceive people about a particular sect. You are right, this is shameless.

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2015, 12:53:48 AM »
A Temple is a Hindu place of worship. A Muslim place of worship is called a Mosque. Sunni Masjids are technically temples too??? I suggest you look in to this and get your facts right.
Temple: (noun) an edifice or place dedicated to the service or worship of a deity or deities.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/temple?s=t
I think you should get your facts right ;)

Ameen

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2015, 02:44:50 PM »
A Temple is a Hindu place of worship. A Muslim place of worship is called a Mosque. Sunni Masjids are technically temples too??? I suggest you look in to this and get your facts right.
Temple: (noun) an edifice or place dedicated to the service or worship of a deity or deities.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/temple?s=t
I think you should get your facts right ;)

So what is the definition of mosque and church then??? You have Church, temple and Mosque.

Furkan

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2015, 06:49:07 PM »
A mosque is a place of NO SHIRKZONE. I hope this makes it clear why shii places of worship are called temple.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ameen

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2015, 07:20:24 PM »
A mosque is a place of NO SHIRKZONE. I hope this makes it clear why shii places of worship are called temple.

A Mosque is called a Masjid. A temple is called a Mandhir, Gurdwara or where Bhudist worship. Please keep your sarcastic, twisted opinions to yourself and stick to reality and facts. The world has had enough of your extremism. Learn to accept and respect others.

If the right version of Islam is with you and your kind then may Allah save us all.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2015, 12:58:19 AM »

Absolute rubbish and utter nonsense. This is so not true. This is exactly what I call propaganda. What more can I say about such false information. A great way to deceive people about a particular sect. You are right, this is shameless.

Ameen my dear friend, so you agree that the heretical 12er Rafidah have introduced a place of worship (in Persian and Arabic we call it Husseiniyyah in Urdu Imam Bargha) NEXT to the Mosque that Allah has mentioned in the Qur'an. So you agree that it is a hideous innovation never sanctified by the Qur'an, Sunnah or the Ahl Al-Bayt? Alhamdulillah that you are starting to see the light.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Hani

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2015, 11:15:09 PM »
I think these people are starting to realize that ex-Shia are no longer mythical creatures:
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235028000-shia-scholars-converts-to-sunnis/
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

sawaaiq

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2015, 11:39:45 PM »
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235028000-shia-scholars-converts-to-sunnis/

Look at the arrogance and hypocrisy of the comments, the 12er Imamiyah aren't the madhab of Ahl al-Bayt, but a madhab of kufr and shirk whose fruits are seen in the non-stop kufr of the Nusayri regime, a rotten madhab, which favours the Imams of kufr like Bashar over the imams of Islam like Abu Bakr and Umar, many of the imams of Ahl al-bayt from Ali and onwards opposed the ghulat

Husayn

« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2015, 12:06:42 AM »
One of their brilliant posters said:

How many was Shia and How many Was Sunni in 72 Martyr of Karbala ?

By the way again like to remind .. Sunni as word have no Value, it is a Derived meaning, Sunni stand alone have no Value. While Shia is a word.

Firstly:

There was around 3000-4000 "Shias" at Karbala - but they were the ones killing al-Husayn and his defenders, not helping them.

Secondly:

It is not "Sunni" - it is Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama'ah, which has more meaning that this guys small mind can tolerate.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Hani

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2015, 01:22:44 AM »
Secondly:

It is not "Sunni" - it is Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama'ah, which has more meaning that this guys small mind can tolerate.

Well then "Imami" as a word has no meaning : P