TwelverShia.net Forum

From Sunnism > Rafadhism> Sunnism

Umar

From Sunnism > Rafadhism> Sunnism
« on: June 30, 2015, 05:20:32 PM »
Asalam alaykom wa Rahmat Allah wa barakato.

Let me first I ntroduce myself. I am from a Lebanese background I am in my early 20s and I am from Australia. My name is NOT Umar, I put it as Umar for the love of Umar (RA).

Well let me begin with my story:
I was bought up as a Sunni in a strong Sunni household, so I always stayed firm on my beliefs of Sunnism and would get into Shia/Sunni debates online on Facebook, and other Social Networks. So I had this Shia brother who I use to debate with and at that time I was not very knowledgable in the aspect of deen itself- let alone Sunni/Shia aspects. So then he proved a couple of points on how Shiasm is the right path; me being ignorant in religion the shaytan (LA) played with my head made me believe Rafadhism is the correct path, so I became a Rafadhi and adhu'billah, may Allah SWT forgive me, I hated most of the companions, especially The first 3 caliphs (RA) and had much hate for Aisha and Hafsa (RA)- due to reading hadiths and ayahs Quran of their mistakes (May Allah forgive them).

To cut a long story short; I started to have doubts about Shiasm the fact; how nearly every single Ayah of the Quran refers to Ahul Bayt (As), the williyah, the birth of Al Mahdi, and many other stupid reasons like Ali being the walking, talking and speaking Quran.

I started to read more of Shia Narrations, and some of them are really bizarre. & how if a Hadith is weak in Shiasm, eg Umar (RA) kicking Fatimah (RA) in the ribs are all weak but yet have excuses of it being mutawatir and etc.

What also made me revert back to Proper Islam, was the fact that it proves Ali (RA) is a coward, how? He waited till Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman (Radi Allah anhum) died to curse them and talk bad about them, how it was rightfully his caliphate an: how he would ALL THE TIME, curse Umar (RA) for "banning Mutah", when he (Ali) to them (Rawafidh) is the most toughest warrior and how he Was the most courageous, yet never spoke up against them during their time, rather help them? O.o?

But however- there was still some doubts about Sunnism I had due too the much hate I had for Ahul Sunnah and its teachings. However brother Muslim Khorasani cleared all doubts for me Alhamdulilah, may Allah Swt bless him and bless all of Ahul Sunnah!

There's many other reasons. But they were some of the main reasons.  ;)

Ali (ra) said: (Just to clarify this is a Shia Book not Sunni)
"With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is a prey to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is a prey to the wolf. Beware! Whoever calls to this course [of sectarianism], kill him, even though he may be under this headband of mine." (Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 126)

Ali (ra) said: "Two individuals will be tortured because of me, one who loves me severely and one who hates me."
(Takhreej Kitab al-Sunnah #984.)

The Shia love Ali (RA) so much that they exaggerate and exalt his status where some take it to a level of Shirk, Shia give the names and attributes of Allah to Ali (RA), They exaggerate so much that they call Ali (RA) to be the hand of Allah. the Lord of the Day of Judgment, the light of lights, the tongue of Allah. he Ear of Allah. the Eye of Allah. The entire creation will stand before him for accountability....etc . They say Ali (RA) was too powerful for even the angels to stop him, that all the atoms in the world submit to Ali (RA), that Ali (RA) is the speaking/walking/talking Quran, and is the Mirror of Allah, and we know that all of this things are not true but it is a sign of extremism.

Shia love to Ali (RA) too much which caused them to exaggerate his status like the Christians did with Jesus (Pbuh), and that led them to Shirk and will lead them to Hell like Ali (ra) said.

those who hate Ali (RA) were called Nasibis & kawarij and they took his enmity as part of their faith.

The best of people are the ones who are on the middle course. Who else is that other than the mainstream Muslims (i.e. the AhluL Sunnah)? The Ahlus Sunnah loves Ali (RA) deeply, and considers him one of the greatest Sahabah. On the other hand, the AhluL Sunnah does not exaggerate by giving him characteristics of Allah, nor do they hate the wives or friends of the Prophet.

See look, The Prophet -Pbuh- told Ali (ra): "You have the example of Jesus (Pbuh), the Jews hated him so they wronged his mother and the Christians loved him so they raised him above his status", Ali then said: "Two individuals will be tortured (In Hell) because of me, one who loves me extremely who attributes things to me which do not rightfully belong to me, and a hater who hates me."
[Musnad Ahmad 2/355.)

:)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 05:33:49 PM by Umar »

Optimus Prime

Re: From Sunnism > Rafadhism> Sunnism
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 06:25:05 PM »
Takbheer!!!!!

Farid

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 06:28:22 PM »
Allahu akbar!

Congratulations bro. You will find several other members here that had a similar experience to you.

Welcome back home.  =)

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 06:40:26 PM »
Walaikum Salam wr wb,

All praise be to Allah! Welcome to the forum brother. Great post!

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask on this forum. This is the best place to ask Sunni-Shia related questions.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:46:16 PM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 07:51:20 PM »
Subhan Allah

Khaled

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 07:59:26 PM »
Alhamdulillah

Don't be surprised ya ikhwan that something like this happened.  I know of a friend who was became a closet Shia for a little while (don't know how long) and then came back like nothing happened.  I bet a lot of people contemplate Shi'asm and it takes them actually hearing the Shi'a aqeedah from the horses mouth, as they say, before they realize the reality of Shi'asm
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Al Dukhan

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 10:42:56 PM »
MashaAllah if you diverted, its for your own aaqirah ! May Allah ease.
Mabrook

Abu Ammar

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 04:14:52 AM »
Allahu Akbar

Mabrook akhi - This goes to show how much Shi'ism is naturally against ones fi6ra
لا تعتقد دين الروافض إنهم أهل المحال وحزبة الشيطان

'Do not Believe [in] the religion of the Rawafidh, for they are people of distortion and the party of Satan'

Nooniyah Al-Qahtani

OmerbinAAziz

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 09:18:04 AM »
Ma sha Allah.
Welcome dear brother. May Allah guide us all to the right path.
As an ex-Shia, you will be having extensive knowledge on how to refute the rawafidh. Please use this knowledge to help more of our brothers, who have crossed over to the other side due to ignorance.
May Allah strengthen you and us all - ameen.

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 11:16:05 AM »
Mubarak bro! Inshallah more people see the light.