TwelverShia.net Forum

I NEED EBN HUSSEIN, WHOEVER IS IN CONTACT WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!

sid

what is this???!!!
WHAT IS THIS COMPLETE I CANT EVEN , THESE WOMEN HAVE FORCED ME INTO WEARING STYLISH CLOTHES OR FACING DISRESPECT, AND I AM GOING TO ASK THESE GIRLS TO STOP ,THIS IS JUST WRONG, JUST WRONG!!!!

sid

Re: I NEED EBN HUSSEIN, WHOEVER IS IN CONTACT WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 09:14:03 PM »
i need ebn hussein to make a video against this garbage, i hope he can partner up with Mohammed hijab to speak out against the filth of this thing...

Hani

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 09:58:02 PM »
Salam,

This stuff is for kids to have fun, no one takes them seriously except people of that "level" of intellect. Making a video to attack them won't usually help guide them, they need sincere advise from good friends, more soul searching I suppose would help. It's definitely tough for Hijabis in the west, different people deal with their problems differently.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Farid

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 12:17:33 AM »
^ lol dude, sid isnt serious

Video's title should be changed to "Cringe Compilation 2017". Ebn Hussein should make a diss track response to this garbage. ;p

Optimus Prime

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 03:22:10 AM »
People who conduct themselves in this disgraceful, filthy and satanic manner cannot be Muslim at heart. A Muslim sins in a moment of weakness when his intelligence has been momentarily disarrayed by nafsaani lust. However, he quickly recovers, is remorseful and hastens to Allah Ta’ala imploring forgiveness. A Muslim does not pre-plan sin, evil, villainy and the like.

Airheads who conduct themselves as sid explained, are sexual perverts, and whilst they may have been born in Muslim homes are in reality kuffaar. Technically their Imaan hangs on a thread, but in reality, their Imaan is extinguished by their wanton, flagrant acts of immorality of the worst kind. Women of this type will suffer and perish with the worst of diseases which will be a facet of mild punishment.

If any of these helium heads have a flicker of Imaan in their hearts, they should sit up and take cognizance of their villainy and hidden kufr. They must understand the enormity and notoriety of their misdeeds of sexual perversion and immorality of the worst kind. While these old louts have their legs hanging in the grave, they are impervious of death stalking them. Old adulterers are the most abhorrent to Allah Ta’ala.

When zina becomes rampant in a community, disease and other forms of Allah’s athaab will afflict it.

sid

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 07:14:11 PM »
^ lol dude, sid isnt serious

Video's title should be changed to "Cringe Compilation 2017". Ebn Hussein should make a diss track response to this garbage. ;p
brother actually i am very serious,