TwelverShia.net Forum

May become christian...

sid

Re: May become christian...
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 07:14:37 PM »
i believe this is typical end result of being indoctrinated since childhood with hating the sahaba, that they were evil, hypocrites etc. You found out that shiism is shitism, but you still believe sahaba were as worse. This is probably why many shia in the end would rather become atheist, christian, zoroastrian etc. Hating the sahaba who were the very people who brought us Islam is really a self inflicted curse upon shias. Read and ponder on Quran, but learn to love many of those people who brought us Quran.
let me explain, this has nothing to do with how much i hate sahaba, i wouldnt care about sahaba and would even convert if sunni islam is the right path,so stop saying that my end story is the hate of hating some people, it differs upon what the sunni and shiite views are but the sahaba isnt that important an issue.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2017, 07:16:05 PM »
Link,

Go copy all those verses stated "Captain" and "Twelve" and paste them here . Then read your own statement below to see how confused you are, O confused soul.

"Take a statement for what it is.

Stop imagining and making it say what you desire.  This should be done with what other people say, with the Prophet words, and with Quran it is the most important thing."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 07:17:18 PM by Abu Muhammad »

Link

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 07:17:43 PM »
Go copy all those verses stated "Captain" and "Twelve" and paste them here . Then read your own statement below to see how confused you are, O confused soul.

Stop imagining and making it say what you desire.  This should be done with what other people say, with the Prophet words, and with Quran it is the most important thing."

The Quran holds all the verses together. Seeing parts of Quran in light of other parts of Quran is praiseworthy. And connecting and believing in the clear flow is praiseworthy.

As opposed to your Jibt interpretation of it.
Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 07:23:07 PM »

The Quran holds all the verses together. Seeing parts of Quran in light of other parts of Quran is praiseworthy. And connecting and believing in the clear flow is praiseworthy.

As opposed to your Jibt interpretation of it.

This response got nothing to do with my interpretation. I just want to show you how confused you are.

Again, Go copy all those verses stated "Captain" and "Twelve" and paste them here . Then read your own statement below to see how confused you are, O confused soul.

Link

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2017, 07:24:41 PM »
And in attempting to do so, are just exposing and showing how far removed you are from magnifying and revering God's book.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2017, 07:26:53 PM »
And in attempting to do so, are just exposing and showing how far removed you are from magnifying and revering God's book.

Not at all. It just to show you how confused you are.

Link

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2017, 07:27:25 PM »

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2017, 07:42:56 PM »

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Seriously speaking, that's why you hardly see people responding to your posts. Because your posts were hardly understandable and confusing (and lame as well).

Hadrami

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2017, 11:55:27 PM »
let me explain, this has nothing to do with how much i hate sahaba, i wouldnt care about sahaba and would even convert if sunni islam is the right path,so stop saying that my end story is the hate of hating some people, it differs upon what the sunni and shiite views are but the sahaba isnt that important an issue.
You said you feel nothing when you read the Quran. It was compiled by the same people shia hate. You are wrong, sahaba is relevant & important because of that. If i believe the book which is the source of my religion are compiled by hypocrites & evil men, i probably will feel many negative feeling when reading it. A former shia told me that what started his conversion to sunni was when he asked himself, how can a man (Abu Bakr ra) who supported Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam from the very beginning, jeopardise his reputation, wealth, family to support Islam, fight for Islam all of sudden became evil? He lost so much and yet shia said he was after power. It doesnt make sense like many of shia view. His changed view of Abu Bakr ra makes it easy for him to see that he was truthful and makes it easy for him to accept the correct version of history and true Islam. You understand why i said its relevant now?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:59:52 PM by Hadrami »