TwelverShia.net Forum

Is shia killing allowed in sunni islam?

sid

Is shia killing allowed in sunni islam?
« on: October 11, 2016, 07:35:54 AM »
Asalamualaikum i have heard that in one of ibn taymiyyas book it says to kill the rafidhi, is this true, is shia killling allowed in sunni islam? even if i convert to sunni most of my family members are shia, i dont want to commit such an act.

Noor-us-Sunnah

Re: Is shia killing allowed in sunni islam?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 10:35:44 AM »
Just like verses of Quran are misquoted by Orientalists, same way the words of Sunnis Scholars are misquoted by Shias.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 12:57:25 PM »
Asalamualaikum i have heard that in one of ibn taymiyyas book it says to kill the rafidhi, is this true, is shia killling allowed in sunni islam? even if i convert to sunni most of my family members are shia, i dont want to commit such an act.

I remember that once i came across a Non-Muslim asking a similar question, since she had a misconception that Quran/Muslims says that they should kill the Kaafirs. And she had the similar query like you, as in she wanted to convert to Islam, but she loved her family and friends.

So, these are misconceptions which are spread by mischievous people.

Hani

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 08:32:11 PM »
You're not supposed to kill anybody in Islam unless in self defense. No transgression allowed.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 03:44:03 AM »

Nothing but scaremongering by Shia Rabbis. They hate Ibn Taymiyyah, as he destroyed the entire foundation of their religion with his Minhaj Al Sunnah. To this day not a single Rafidi scholar has managed to refute Minhaj Al Sunnah, some tried, but what they ended up with was lying upon Ibn Taymiyyah or focusing on some mistakes he made (like weakening some narrations).

The ultimate irony is that Ibn Taymiyyah stated that EVERY SINGLE narration with the wording Rawafid etc. is weak or fabricated (like the one by Ali b. Abi Talib that says that Rasulullah says that a time will come where a people will exaggerate with Ahl al Bayt, their name is Rafidah and they must be fought against).
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Rationalist

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 04:47:33 AM »
The Quran asks us to even provide protection to the mushrikeen.