TwelverShia.net Forum

Journey to Islam

Abu Omar Alfarsi

Journey to Islam
« on: November 14, 2015, 12:04:55 AM »
Salamu Alaykum My name is Abu Omar i am an Iranian sunni i was born in tehran but grew up in canada my parents were very secular and i grew up surrounded by a life of misguidance around 3 years ago i started getting into islam and researching and i came across sunni and shia i did more research about shia and i found out about there batil sect and the crazy things they do such as beating themselve selling there wife for mutah and giving away there money in khums and the worst which is shirk and grave worship alhamdulillah i then became sunni today is a new age there is dawah through internet and media and many rawafid in iran,iraq bahrain libnan are coming to the true islam
Masalama

Re: Journey to Islam
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 12:18:01 AM »
Great one bro.

Welcome to the path of Islam.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 01:37:13 AM »
Walaikum Salam wr wb,

Praise be to Allah, He guides whom He wills. Welcome to the forum dear brother.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 02:04:50 AM »
Salamu Alaykum My name is Abu Omar i am an Iranian sunni i was born in tehran but grew up in canada my parents were very secular and i grew up surrounded by a life of misguidance around 3 years ago i started getting into islam and researching and i came across sunni and shia i did more research about shia and i found out about there batil sect and the crazy things they do such as beating themselve selling there wife for mutah and giving away there money in khums and the worst which is shirk and grave worship alhamdulillah i then became sunni today is a new age there is dawah through internet and media and many rawafid in iran,iraq bahrain libnan are coming to the true islam
Masalama

Salam `Aleykum,

Yesterday I met my wife's employer, a nice Iranian lady, grew up in Iran then later left for the states, although her parents are Shia yet she thinks Tashayyu` is ridiculous and the 12th Imam is a joke.

Definitely worth writing a small article on the biggest issues of the Rafidi sect.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Abu Omar Alfarsi

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 02:11:27 AM »
Walaikum Salam wr wb,

Praise be to Allah, He guides whom He wills. Welcome to the forum dear brother.

thank you akhi i beleive i may have already spoken to you on facebook

Abu Omar Alfarsi

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 02:13:08 AM »
Masalama

Salam `Aleykum,

Yesterday I met my wife's employer, a nice Iranian lady, grew up in Iran then later left for the states, although her parents are Shia yet she thinks Tashayyu` is ridiculous and the 12th Imam is a joke.

Definitely worth writing a small article on the biggest issues of the Rafidi sect.

Walaykum Salam akhi yes many iranian who come to the west hate shiism but unfortanelty they fall to atheism or christianity or zoroastrianism instead of coming to the true islam may allah guide them

Hani

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 03:07:55 AM »
Masalama

Salam `Aleykum,

Walaykum Salam akhi yes many iranian who come to the west hate shiism but unfortanelty they fall to atheism or christianity or zoroastrianism instead of coming to the true islam may allah guide them

I think it's due to these reasons:

A- They were brainwashed to believe that Tashayyu` is the best and most authentic form of Islam, so if they discover that it's a ridiculous belief, then they will not think of embracing the Sunnah since they already have the misconception that it shall be worse.

B- Huge campaign in Iran to ridicule the Madhab of the Sunnah and plant seeds of hatred in the hearts of Iranians towards it since childhood based on emotional words and a barrage of lies.

C- Unfortunately, racism which is prevalent in countries like Turkey or Iran, they hate Arabs historically and this is an additional reason for Iranians to reject the Sunnah since it is mainly practiced by Arabs. (Noticeable Anti-Arab & pro-Persian narrations are found in Shia books)

D- The Shia Madhab is so corrupt, deviant and unenlightened to the extent that its followers end up as atheists who hate religion altogether and never think of returning to faith.

And that's what I can think of for now.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:11:59 AM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 05:28:10 AM »
I feel pride and culture is another aspect to it. I talked with a Secular Iranian who got mad at me when I told him "It wasn't Imam Reza who made you Shia, but the the Safavids who forced it by the sword'. Even though he told me he's 'not religious at all' the culture of Shiaism still holds with him. I had other similar instances with secular Iranians, even though they're not religious AT ALL, they still identify with Shiaism as part of their culture and heritage and view Ahlul Sunnah as negatively.

Abu Omar Alfarsi

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 05:41:10 AM »
Masalama

Salam `Aleykum,

I think it's due to these reasons:

A- They were brainwashed to believe that Tashayyu` is the best and most authentic form of Islam, so if they discover that it's a ridiculous belief, then they will not think of embracing the Sunnah since they already have the misconception that it shall be worse.

B- Huge campaign in Iran to ridicule the Madhab of the Sunnah and plant seeds of hatred in the hearts of Iranians towards it since childhood based on emotional words and a barrage of lies.

C- Unfortunately, racism which is prevalent in countries like Turkey or Iran, they hate Arabs historically and this is an additional reason for Iranians to reject the Sunnah since it is mainly practiced by Arabs. (Noticeable Anti-Arab & pro-Persian narrations are found in Shia books)

D- The Shia Madhab is so corrupt, deviant and unenlightened to the extent that its followers end up as atheists who hate religion altogether and never think of returning to faith.

And that's what I can think of for now.

yes i agree the rawafid have a majoosi grudge towards arabs because shiism is a racist religion in there so called "hadith" you will find many racist examples even against kurds and africans but also its beacuse of the ignorance of many iranians who have been fed propaganda since safawi times by the way where are u from brother?

Hani

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 06:00:05 AM »
Officially I am a Leb.

Abu Omar Alfarsi

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2015, 06:05:25 AM »
Officially I am a Leb.

mashallah so what is the percentage of sunnis in libnan?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2015, 06:05:59 AM »
Welcome to the real Islam, akhi.

Congratulations, and may Allah keep you guided.

Where you from?

Abu Omar Alfarsi

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 06:08:42 AM »

Where you from?

originally tehran

Hani

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2015, 06:12:10 AM »
Officially I am a Leb.

The percentage of Sunnies in Lebanon is around 30%. If you add the Palestinian and Syrian refugees, the Sunnies would constitute 50% on their own if not more.

Abu Omar Alfarsi

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 06:15:34 AM »
Officially I am a Leb.

The percentage of Sunnies in Lebanon is around 30%. If you add the Palestinian and Syrian refugees, the Sunnies would constitute 50% on their own if not more.

mashallah

Optimus Prime

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 06:31:40 AM »

Where you from?

originally tehran

And, now?

Abu Omar Alfarsi

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 06:45:07 AM »

Where you from?

originally tehran

And, now?

i live in canada i was raised there bro

sameer

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2015, 10:13:29 AM »
Mabrook.. now the responsibility more lies on ur shoulder to keep in touch wid your family members and let thm know nd convey the true meaning of islam..

Optimus Prime

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2015, 10:38:03 AM »

Where you from?

originally tehran

And, now?

I was born there.

How old are you bro?

Abu Omar Alfarsi

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2015, 12:10:26 PM »

Where you from?

originally tehran

And, now?

I was born there.

How old are you bro?

I am 20 akhi