TwelverShia.net Forum

Leaving Shiaism

AliTheBalkanic

Re: Leaving Shiaism
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2017, 12:35:52 AM »
I guess God never intended that the Prophets of the people of Moses be supported nor had intention for them to rule Bani-Israel, because they were opposed.

I guess when the rebelled against them and Allah took away the manifest presence of his witness and guide among them, all that guidance and command to obey the Prophets was for nothing.

I guess when the divine books before Quran, disappear they were never meant to have been protected.

I guess Allah [swt] didn't want people to obey his Messengers but rather destroy each nation in reality.

I guess Allah [swt] never intended to rule humanity because if he wanted to he would of forced them all to obey him.

I guess Allah [swt] is a coward too since he watched Prophets die and did nothing to stop the people from destroying the truth, when he could of easily stopped them.

I guess Allah [swt] revealed the Quran so the Taghut and Jibt could believed in and obeyed. I guess he was being sarcastic to Abraham when he told him his covenant never includes the unjust.

I guess Allah [swt] is only guide in theory while he doesn't provide direct guidance from him, but rather we have to submit to scholars who are not appointed by God and take their collective words as the guidance of God!

I guess people who can't be sure are the way,  we are at their mercy to guide us, as God doesn't provide direct guidance.

I guess we have to rely on ourselves and people we aren't sure are guided for the true interpretation of Quran.

I guess everyone is allowed to influence us including devils and Shayateen, except a leader and guide from God, who for some reason it is impossible for him to guide us and teach us the ways of ascension.

Yeah you keep guessing like the Shiite Mahdi will appear from amongst the clouds.....CAPTAIN LINK😊

maybe he was hiding with usama lol

Link

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 08:13:51 AM »
maybe he was hiding with usama lol

The holy creed of the Twelvers in the past to the present, before Mohammad was sent as a mercy and after he was sent, is to believe in constant consistency with God with respect the people who guide by the truth and is to believe God is the Master through his chosen ones, in all times, in all places, past to present, and is to give no one the leadership of the Messengers or any portion of religious authority to anyone but to the families of the reminders of the times and places they were in, the Twelve Captains of each founder, who alone can steer us to the right course and navigate the just city the world is meant to become, who people were always meant to seek knowledge from and come thirsty to as opposed to the thousands or millions of streams of ignorance that are filled with filth and falsehood. We believe in the light that God has brought down, be it hidden or manifest, be the leader apparently with us so that we can oppress him and jail him and make him suffer or be he hidden so that his followers be tested with bearing patience of mockery of the disbelievers in the unseen guidance of God's Lion and champion on earth. We testify God always clarifies his affair and authority and is sufficient as a Guide through his chosen ones. The channel of love to God and his creation by which we are all connected, the name of God, the link between heaven and earth, the means to God. I testify Mohamad is the first light, and Ali is the second light, and the Leaders are the means towards meeting God and barriers against the enemies of God.
Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

mhmd

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2017, 01:46:25 AM »

The holy creed of the Twelvers in the past to the present, before Mohammad was sent as a mercy and after he was sent, is to believe in constant consistency with God with respect the people who guide by the truth and is to believe God is the Master through his chosen ones, in all times, in all places, past to present, and is to give no one the leadership of the Messengers or any portion of religious authority to anyone but to the families of the reminders of the times and places they were in, the Twelve Captains of each founder, who alone can steer us to the right course and navigate the just city the world is meant to become, who people were always meant to seek knowledge from and come thirsty to as opposed to the thousands or millions of streams of ignorance that are filled with filth and falsehood. We believe in the light that God has brought down, be it hidden or manifest, be the leader apparently with us so that we can oppress him and jail him and make him suffer or be he hidden so that his followers be tested with bearing patience of mockery of the disbelievers in the unseen guidance of God's Lion and champion on earth. We testify God always clarifies his affair and authority and is sufficient as a Guide through his chosen ones. The channel of love to God and his creation by which we are all connected, the name of God, the link between heaven and earth, the means to God. I testify Mohamad is the first light, and Ali is the second light, and the Leaders are the means towards meeting God and barriers against the enemies of God.

As an ex-Christian, it's been years since I've seen rhetoric quite that intensely narcissistic and deluded.

At least this time you're not writing while blatantly drunk or intoxicated. Baby steps, I suppose.

If you have a substance habit (and/or a mental illness), please get help. May Allaah grant you Guidance and aid you against your shayateen.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:58:02 AM by mhmd »

Prince of SpaceTime

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2017, 09:48:48 PM »
I guess God never intended that the Prophets of the people of Moses be supported nor had intention for them to rule Bani-Israel, because they were opposed.

I guess when the rebelled against them and Allah took away the manifest presence of his witness and guide among them, all that guidance and command to obey the Prophets was for nothing.

I guess when the divine books before Quran, disappear they were never meant to have been protected.

I guess Allah [swt] didn't want people to obey his Messengers but rather destroy each nation in reality.

I guess Allah [swt] never intended to rule humanity because if he wanted to he would of forced them all to obey him.

I guess Allah [swt] is a coward too since he watched Prophets die and did nothing to stop the people from destroying the truth, when he could of easily stopped them.

I guess Allah [swt] revealed the Quran so the Taghut and Jibt could believed in and obeyed. I guess he was being sarcastic to Abraham when he told him his covenant never includes the unjust.

I guess Allah [swt] is only guide in theory while he doesn't provide direct guidance from him, but rather we have to submit to scholars who are not appointed by God and take their collective words as the guidance of God!

I guess people who can't be sure are the way,  we are at their mercy to guide us, as God doesn't provide direct guidance.

I guess we have to rely on ourselves and people we aren't sure are guided for the true interpretation of Quran.

I guess everyone is allowed to influence us including devils and Shayateen, except a leader and guide from God, who for some reason it is impossible for him to guide us and teach us the ways of ascension.

You will meet Imam Mahdi soon Inshallah.

Hadrami

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2017, 07:36:44 AM »
With all that being said there are other points that made me want to leave shiism

I don't see any good reasons that you mentioned.

What would be only possible reasons that could of the potential of being good is if you go through all various proofs and arguments for Shiism and refute those. Show you've understood the arguments, the counter-arguments to them, and counter to counter arguments, and so on and so forth, till you show a conclusion.

Start with why you understand the two legacies the Prophet left the nation differently then Shias. Talk about hadithal thaqalain etc.

The fact is, you stated things that are all irrelevant to whether one should be Shiite or not. They are all irrelevant.

May God save us from following our caprice and make us enjoin the truth.

Of course because your biggest Sheikhs believing in Tahrif is not a good reason .. yeah i forgot Shias dont care about Quran only about <<the walking and talking qurans >> lol just like the ismailis

they do care about qur'an, its just the one hidden by the hidden one. No qur'an no imam around. Poor shia

Funny thing brother Wallah Al Adheem i am not lying i knew some shias who believed in tahrif and one of them asked me :who do you prefer Quran or AhlulBayt ? I said Quran and he said nah you should have said the Imam because the Quran is not complete and that the true Quran is with the Mahdi ..lol what kind of religion is this where Allah Hides  the Imam and lets his book get corrupted May Allah forgive me for believing in this
It took him less than 24hours to convert from shiasm to sunnism and to mock shias in salafi style.
Fake news!
It took him less than 24hours to convert from shiasm to sunnism and to mock shias in salafi style.
Fake news!

Coming from someone who believes in a fake news of a fake personality whose birth was told by another fake personality :D

AlSunnah

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2017, 11:32:57 AM »

Hmmm