TwelverShia.net Forum

Many thanks to Nader - My Reversion to Ahl Sunnat

Bolani Muslim

Many thanks to Nader - My Reversion to Ahl Sunnat
« on: July 10, 2015, 02:35:50 AM »
Salaams

I am sending this post as a special thank you to Nader. I was brought up in a Shia family and always was proud about calling myself a Shia. Things started to change over the last couple of years, as I started wondering about the practices of Shias and pondered over their legitimacy. All that uncertainly and confusion came to an end with your wonderful site wherein you showed what true Shiasm is and showed how far removed today's Shia are from the truth. When I discovered that you was contributing to this site I was overjoyed. I must admit I never was much of a fan of the site, as I feel the language of certain contributors was atrocious, you was a welcome relief. When I observed how you was countering Shia lies against the Ahl'ul Sunnah, and defending the Ahl'ul Sunnah, and attacking Shia practices of today it was clear to me that the true Islamic path was the of the Ahl'ul Sunnah. Alhamdolillah I have now left Shiasim and am proud to declare myself as a Sunni Muslim, and this is all thanks to the work of Brother Nader, you truly opened my eyes to the truth. I wish to make it clear that I DO NOT deem Shia is apostates, they are deviants and I dont wish to say anything further on the matter. My situation isnt easy as a sister living at home, I cant tell my parents, but will inshallah seek to do dawah, and will encourage Shias to take notice of Nader's wonderful site and his great contributions on this one. Any open minded person can see from Bro Nader's contributions how messed up Shia'ism is. I'm sure i'm not the only person that can thank Nader for his wonderful, may Allah (swt) bless your for your efforts, remember me in your duas.
http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=19276

For me personally, reading Nader's blog was one of the starting points for me because unlike 99% of other Shias, Nader used proof instead of constantly referring to the 'marja' and sparked me to 'think outside the box'.

Rationalist

Re: Many thanks to Nader - My Reversion to Ahl Sunnat
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 08:17:40 AM »
I personally thank Yassir Habib for propagating the true Rafidi beliefs that the 12er Shia books contain. Whenever the 12ers give dawah they cover their beliefs, and focus on half truths. In another they will bring a Sunni source, and will add a Rafidi interpretation to it. However, they will rarely open up the takfiri beliefs of their own books due to taqiyyah. However, a person like Yassir Habbib has done a great service by opening the true colors of Rafidism.