TwelverShia.net Forum

My Story - from Shia to Sunni

Ijtaba

Re: My Story - from Shia to Sunni
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2017, 02:07:50 PM »
And lastly the link given below discuss on Tafsīr of al-Quran.

Tafseer on the basis of narrated texts and tafseer on the basis of individual understanding
https://islamqa.info/en/205290

Najamsethii484

My Story - from Sunni to Islam
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2017, 02:09:14 PM »
so fake stories no Shia Muslim will leave Islam and go to kufr
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 02:10:40 PM by Najamsethii484 »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2017, 02:20:08 PM »
I think Ameen is here.

;)

Bro I swear that was my first thought when I chatted with the guy, it's how he questions that gave it away😂😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2017, 02:27:07 PM »
I think Ameen is here.

;)

Bro I swear that was my first thought when I chatted with the guy, it's how he questions that gave it away😂😂😂😂

Who is this ameen character you speak about or is this a new technique to avoid answering? What have you got cooking up i wonder.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2017, 03:18:43 PM »
my story from sunni to Islam is that sunnis are so deviant beliefs which made me mad and i founded out that im following another religion then Islam abu bakr Ra and omar Ra and uthman Ra and abu hurayarah and mother ayesha Ra is worshipped so much in this mad religion called sunni and sunni lies so so much about the real Islam Shia. when i begin to research and finded out that Shia is true Islam and sunni/wahabi is not Islam its a man made thing and Shia is made by the Almighty Allah Swt and sunni was made in saqifah and im shocked to see whenever sunni cant answer a thing they begin to be angry and bomb people and their extremist religion only learned them how to be extremist or a terrorist sunnism is founder of terrorism in world and whenever they cant answer a thing they get frustreated and begin to kill and murder people you guys learned that from yazid ibn muawiyah the biggest criminal and terrorist on earth he and his father was such a criminals that even their graves cant be found now you guys worship abu hurairah whos fathers name is unknown how can we trust a man whos father name is not found in history and your hatred against real Islam is just like jews and christians hate against Islam you guys fast with jews and christians you are ahlekitab

Wow what frustration up there lol......did any sunni beat you up or something?? Either that or your just full of it.

1) worship? Don't even go there, that alone shows your Shiite hatred lol, look how hard you are trying without evidence or proof you just spew hate. your Shiite sects version of Islam.....giving gods attributes to humans.......atom movers! Think.

2) you say sunni is man made..."thing"...your choice of words, shows who we deal with (intellectual imami followers), so Shiism is in the Quran please do provide the ayahs of divine leadership and let's see if you REALLY was a sunni or always a Shiite.
Them ayahs must be so clear that no way is Shiism wrong or your just LYING and trying your best to twist the words just like other lame Shiites in here,we ain't no hateful people like  Shiites like you, as the post above shows.

3) sunni/wahabi??? Lol that shows you really are a Shiite

4) saqifa answered by shura through Quran that is easily understandable explained through Hadith as well as understood by scholars as well as its implementation and practice in the "REAL WORLD"........still waiting for CLEAR verses on imarmite divinity leadership.......1400 years and still here, you must be going wrong somewhere or your gonna turn into a link or iceman or (ameen)? the top seeds of Shiites to enter this site, their posts are gold.

5) Terrorism, this is the best a dumb Shiite can say, honestly I mean it.

The first ever modern day suicide bombing was by HIZBULLAH  go check it up on wiki go check anywhere on the web, Here are some facts for ya.....

It was not until 1983 when Shiite militants blew up the U.S. Marine barracks in Lebanon, that it became "tool of modern terrorist warfare".

The Islamic Dawa Party's car bombing of the Iraqi embassy in Beirut in December 1981 and Hezbollah's bombing of the U.S. embassy in April 1983 and attack on United States Marine and French barracks in October 1983 brought the first suicide bombings international attention. Other parties to the civil war were quick to adopt the tactic, and by 1999 factions such as Hezbollah, the Amal Movement, the Ba'ath Party, and the Syrian Social Nationalist Party had carried out around 50 suicide bombings between them. (The latter of these groups sent the first recorded female suicide bomber in 1985.)

Islamic dawah party - Shiites
HIZBULLAH - Shiites
Amal party - Shiites

I do honestly feel sorry for you Shiites having to rely on lies to justify your sect.

Remember it was a Shiite who was the FIRST MODERN DAY SUICIDE TERRORIST.

Was you really a sunni?? I don't think so, unless you haven't really studied the facts and are here spewing lies.

The rest of your lies don't deserve a response, you have no proof but childish remarks......just the way divine imarmites taught you.

So don't listen to liars like naknajawaani,suicide bombers were born within Shiism, it's a Shiite phenomenon, YOU STARTED IT!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:21:11 PM by Mythbuster1 »

iceman

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2017, 03:31:12 PM »
my story from sunni to Islam is that sunnis are so deviant beliefs which made me mad and i founded out that im following another religion then Islam abu bakr Ra and omar Ra and uthman Ra and abu hurayarah and mother ayesha Ra is worshipped so much in this mad religion called sunni and sunni lies so so much about the real Islam Shia. when i begin to research and finded out that Shia is true Islam and sunni/wahabi is not Islam its a man made thing and Shia is made by the Almighty Allah Swt and sunni was made in saqifah and im shocked to see whenever sunni cant answer a thing they begin to be angry and bomb people and their extremist religion only learned them how to be extremist or a terrorist sunnism is founder of terrorism in world and whenever they cant answer a thing they get frustreated and begin to kill and murder people you guys learned that from yazid ibn muawiyah the biggest criminal and terrorist on earth he and his father was such a criminals that even their graves cant be found now you guys worship abu hurairah whos fathers name is unknown how can we trust a man whos father name is not found in history and your hatred against real Islam is just like jews and christians hate against Islam you guys fast with jews and christians you are ahlekitab

Wow what frustration up there lol......did any sunni beat you up or something?? Either that or your just full of it.

1) worship? Don't even go there, that alone shows your Shiite hatred lol, look how hard you are trying without evidence or proof you just spew hate. your Shiite sects version of Islam.....giving gods attributes to humans.......atom movers! Think.

2) you say sunni is man made..."thing"...your choice of words, shows who we deal with (intellectual imami followers), so Shiism is in the Quran please do provide the ayahs of divine leadership and let's see if you REALLY was a sunni or always a Shiite.
Them ayahs must be so clear that no way is Shiism wrong or your just LYING and trying your best to twist the words just like other lame Shiites in here,we ain't no hateful people like  Shiites like you, as the post above shows.

4) saqifa answered by shura through Quran that is easily understandable explained through Hadith as well as understood by scholars as well as its implementation and practice in the "REAL WORLD"........still waiting for CLEAR verses on imarmite divinity leadership.......1400 years and still here, you must be going wrong somewhere or your gonna turn into a link or iceman or (ameen)? the top seeds of Shiites to enter this site, their posts are gold.

The first ever modern day suicide bombing was by HIZBULLAH  go check it up on wiki go check anywhere on the web, Here are some facts for ya.....

It was not until 1983 when Shiite militants blew up the U.S. Marine barracks in Lebanon, that it became "tool of modern terrorist warfare".

The Islamic Dawa Party's car bombing of the Iraqi embassy in Beirut in December 1981 and Hezbollah's bombing of the U.S. embassy in April 1983 and attack on United States Marine and French barracks in October 1983 brought the first suicide bombings international attention. Other parties to the civil war were quick to adopt the tactic, and by 1999 factions such as Hezbollah, the Amal Movement, the Ba'ath Party, and the Syrian Social Nationalist Party had carried out around 50 suicide bombings between them. (The latter of these groups sent the first recorded female suicide bomber in 1985.)

HIZBULLAH - Shiites
Amal party - Shiites

I do honestly feel sorry for you Shiites having to rely on lies to justify your sect.

Was you really a sunni?? I don't think so, unless you haven't really studied the facts and are here spewing lies.

The rest of your lies don't deserve a response, you have no proof but childish remarks......just the way divine imarmites taught you.

So don't listen to liars like naknajawaani,suicide bombers were born within Shiism, it's a Shiite phenomenon, YOU STARTED IT!

We don't need to try anything. Nor have we created this site or as such to attack and slander any other Islamic school of thought or sect.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2017, 03:37:13 PM »

HIZBULLAH - Shiites
Amal party - Shiites

We don't need to try anything. Nor have we created this site or as such to attack and slander any other Islamic school of thought or sect.

Get off your high horse, have you seen what the guy posted? But you will blame others quickly, your posts are full of hypocrisy just as this post is.

iceman

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2017, 04:57:51 PM »

HIZBULLAH - Shiites
Amal party - Shiites

Get off your high horse, have you seen what the guy posted? But you will blame others quickly, your posts are full of hypocrisy just as this post is.

If this is for me which I presume it is, I never got on a horse anyway. All you do is attack and slander or its arrogance and stubbornness. What seems to be the problem and what's worrying you? You don't like it the other way around, is that it.

iceman

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2017, 06:08:46 PM »

HIZBULLAH - Shiites
Amal party - Shiites

You don't need to feel sorry for us since we're not worried about you but you're so obsessed about us. How do you sleep I wonder. Do you ever sleep, I mean do you ever give it a rest. It seems to me you finally decided to do some homework before yapping. I will respond on your number wise points.

iceman

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2017, 09:11:32 PM »
1, We worship only Allah and from only him we seek help. We are accused of associating others with Allah or seeking help apart from or other than Allah, this is a false accusation and a malicious lie.

2, Sunis, they didn't even exist during the Prophet's (s) time. Heck they weren't even around during the Khilafat period. The first ever Sunis to emerge were during Abu Hanifa's time. He created this new school of thought and this was their beginning. Before this no one knew, seen or even heard of this sect (sunis).

3, Terrorism, using violence or threatening behaviour to achieve your goals, objective or have your demands met is not and was not the way of Allah or his Messenger (s). It doesn't matter who the hell it is, it's not part of Islam or the Islamic way of life. We are not blind like you quick to criticise and condemn the other rather than accepting what is wrong.

4, Saqifa, enough has been said about this incident. It's got no legitimacy what so ever. Don't insult consultation (Shura) by linking it to Saqifa.

5, Sunis have been divided and this division went to four school of thoughts. Further more you have Barelvi, Deobandhi, Wahabi, Salafi, Ahle Hadees you name it. They all claim to be Ahle Sunah. And one despises the other. There is a lot of bitterness and envy between them.

6, Alqaidah, Talabaan, Lashkar e Teyibah, Hizbut Tehreer, Sipa e Sahaba, Lashkar e Janghvi, Hammas, Islamic Jihad etc you name it, you have many other groups operating in Somalia and many other Muslim countries all causing carnage, mayhem and havoc and they're all Suni.

I suggest you clear up your own back yard before accusing and pointing fingers.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 09:24:09 PM by iceman »

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2017, 02:13:05 AM »
1, We worship only Allah and from only him we seek help. We are accused of associating others with Allah or seeking help apart from or other than Allah, this is a false accusation and a malicious lie.

False accusation and malicious lie? Hmm...

@iceman, please take some time to view the video below.

Any comment on that?

iceman

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2017, 11:13:45 AM »
Thanks for putting the video forward. Absolutely, I will definitely comment on it. Let me make this simple. Sunis, do all Sunis belong to the same school of thought? No, you have Hanfi, Maliki,  Shafa'ee and Hanbali. Do they all belong to the same sect? No, you have Barelvi, Deobandhi, Wahabi,  Salafi, Ahle Hadees etc. Do all Sunis belong to the same political movement? No. Do all Sunis share the same opinion or have the same thought? No. Would Sunis accept and believe in everything or anything that any Suni Scholar would say? No. Would Sunis accept and believe in anything and everything written in Ahle Sunah authentic books? No. If I picked a video at random and there are plenty roaming on the Internet that look what this Suni scholar is saying would you accept and believe in it? Would the person or people in that video represent all Sunis internationally/globally?
I will continue this.

iceman

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2017, 11:45:35 AM »
Does the video you've put forward represent Shiaism and Shias internationally/globally? No. Do all Shias share the same thought and opinion of those in the video? No. So why pick a video or a book or a view of someone or statement of some scholar and say,
"well this is what Shias believe in" or "this is what Shiaism is all about".

iceman

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2017, 01:10:41 PM »
PROPAGANDA
Information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.
"he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"
synonyms:   information, promotion, advertising, advertisement, publicity, advocacy;

Are you using the video for the above purpose or are you really not that familiar with reality and facts?

iceman

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2017, 01:40:54 PM »
Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented. Propaganda is often associated with material prepared by governments, but activist groups, companies and the media can also produce propaganda.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2017, 01:22:25 PM »

HIZBULLAH - Shiites
Amal party - Shiites

Hezbollah was founded in 1985 hahahha liar are you guys not how can they suicide bomb in 1983 when they were founded in 1985 and terrorism has it roots and its from sunni islam have you forgetten about yazeed the terrorist of syria who killed Prophet Saww grandson in Karbala its from there terrorism spreaded worldwide stop lying sunnis you dont anything about what iam before converting to real Islam Shia i was hanafi sunni so dont talk before even knowing and who are you to decide that i was not sunni before biggest liars on this earth is sunnis nasibis

Mythbuster1

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2017, 01:39:51 PM »

HIZBULLAH - Shiites
Amal party - Shiites

Hezbollah was founded in 1985 hahahha liar are you guys not how can they suicide bomb in 1983 when they were founded in 1985 and terrorism has it roots and its from sunni islam have you forgetten about yazeed the terrorist of syria who killed Prophet Saww grandson in Karbala its from there terrorism spreaded worldwide stop lying sunnis you dont anything about what iam before converting to real Islam Shia i was hanafi sunni so dont talk before even knowing and who are you to decide that i was not sunni before biggest liars on this earth is sunnis nasibis

LOL.......is this what ibn Saba taught you?? To LIE? It's not a surprise really cos you keep LYING about Islam from the day ibn Saba gave you the idea of divvy imarmite leadership, now look at you, lying lol.

Here read this and watch your lies come crumbling down just like the fake idea of divinity leadership https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hezbollah.

Keep trying, killers of innocents was/is a trait of Shiites, look at imam Hussein ra......you shitites called him and then left him coz you turned COWARDS.

Heck before that you even turned the first imam into a COWARD too for not defending his wife and child when they were assaulted.

Mate you ain't no sunni or hanafi, look at your post, terrorism started from Karbala?? You are a liar.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2017, 01:45:24 PM »
you are biggest liar man believe in abu hurairah the jew whos father name is uknown till now and you guys say he is trustworthy narrator of Hadiths Hezbollah was founded in 1985 and that suicide bomb happened in 1983 please stop lying so much brother and get some knowledge isis is sunni taliban is sunni alqaeeda is sunni what are you talking about stop lying like abu hurairah ibn ????? unknown hahahhaha

Mythbuster1

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2017, 02:03:46 PM »
you are biggest liar man believe in abu hurairah the jew whos father name is uknown till now and you guys say he is trustworthy narrator of Hadiths Hezbollah was founded in 1985 and that suicide bomb happened in 1983 please stop lying so much brother and get some knowledge isis is sunni taliban is sunni alqaeeda is sunni what are you talking about stop lying like abu hurairah ibn ????? unknown hahahhaha

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hezbollah

Can you read sethi sahab? Or do you need a divine guide to read it?

The first youngest suicide bomber was a Shiite!!, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Hossein_Fahmideh

You just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself each time you reply lol.

READ the title of this thread.........it has nothing to do with Abu huraira ra.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2017, 02:41:44 PM »
tell me name of abu hurayrah father?? isis is sunni isnt it?