TwelverShia.net Forum

Officially Renouncing Shiism

iceman

Re: Officially Renouncing Shiism
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2018, 08:23:51 AM »
I don't have a beak; I have a foot though that I stick up.......you got the idea!

Got the idea? One can expect anything from you no matter how disgusting or disgraceful. Because that's the type of individual you are. It's within your nature and reflects through your character. 😊

muslim720

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2018, 06:55:56 PM »
Got the idea? One can expect anything from you no matter how disgusting or disgraceful. Because that's the type of individual you are. It's within your nature and reflects through your character. 😊

I'm a mirror.  What you see in me is your own reflection.  If you were half qualified to be treated decently, you would have found me the easiest to get along with.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2018, 04:31:47 PM »
I'm a mirror.  What you see in me is your own reflection.  If you were half qualified to be treated decently, you would have found me the easiest to get along with.

What, you coming out and humiliating and insulting my mother on social media, was that also down to you being a mirror? If you can't see the filth within you which comes out through your attitude and behaviour then what can I say.

Layla

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 11:52:47 AM »
Are you for real. I just asked you about your belief and faith. Tell me about it and help me move forward. 😊

"One of the member did go to far but it's not like you didn't say anything either"

And which member was that? And what exactly did I say?

"Do you think I didn't see your snarky"

And which comments were those? Do you even bother to see and read the comments of others? Or are we bias?

"You have victim mentality"

Thank you very much. So you know our history. You know how we have been looked upon and treated and still are. Any thoughts on human rights? Do they apply to us 😊

"When the op responded you kept saying that he has been exposed"

Just giving my opinion entirely based on what he said. It didn't add up. Neither did it make any sense. When telling a story, one should get it right first.

"You came up with a bunch of generic excuses"

No, not at all. Just brought out flaws within his tale.

"I believe that you're emotionally attached to your religion."

I'd like to hear what you believe in and why. I'm all yours. You have my undivided attention 😊

"You're like those old backwards type of people"

😀 I'm all yours. Lets hear it. Do your Dawah. I'm listening!
-You weren’t specific all you said was what do I believe in.
- Human rights aren’t for extremists.
-Is giving you dawah going to change you? Will you stop acting out and start reading what other members wrote?
-@muslim720 insulted you because you were acting out as usual.

iceman

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2018, 12:30:16 PM »
-You weren’t specific all you said was what do I believe in.
- Human rights aren’t for extremists.
-Is giving you dawah going to change you? Will you stop acting out and start reading what other members wrote?

Ok, so if I insult your mother just because you or especially him were acting out as usual, what ever you mean by this, then that's perfectly ok then is it?

For example if you say that I'm reacting in a way we're I feel cornered and I respond by saying,

"Yeh I actually cornered your mum because I was doing Mu'tah with her" or something along those lines then that should be ok with you?

What you say, do and how you behave tells a lot about you, your family and upbringing.

Layla

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2018, 12:51:34 PM »
Ok, so if I insult your mother just because you or especially him were acting out as usual, what ever you mean by this, then that's perfectly ok then is it?

For example if you say that I'm reacting in a way we're I feel cornered and I respond by saying,

"Yeh I actually cornered your mum because I was doing Mu'tah with her" or something along those lines then that should be ok with you?

What you say, do and how you behave tells a lot about you, your family and upbringing.
Shame on you! He insulted your mother and you didn’t defend her. What type of son are you?
Kid I don’t want to be mean to you but you have to stand up for yourself and defend your parents.
I know you’re going to say something about Shias always getting bullied but that’s not true. Just go on any social media app and you’ll see how Shias are as well.
What Muslim720 said was wrong he’s probably a teen and teens don’t behave well.

iceman

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2018, 01:54:45 PM »
Shame on you! He insulted your mother and you didn’t defend her. What type of son are you?
Kid I don’t want to be mean to you but you have to stand up for yourself and defend your parents.
I know you’re going to say something about Shias always getting bullied but that’s not true. Just go on any social media app and you’ll see how Shias are as well.

😊 Shame on me? More like shame on him and you for condoning it because he's probably this or that. It's moderators and admins that you should be speaking to like that and not me. Stand up for myself and defend my parents? Like how, by giving a reaction on means of retaliation and revenge. Responding by falling to his level. Or by adapting a policy such as those who say and do what ever they like and plrase in the name of defending the Sahaba. As far as I'm concerned it is a matter for the admins and mods. It's not my duty to act but those responsible for the site. I know he must be young because his attitude and behaviour and how he reacts tells a lot about him. He doesn't have a level head and is not a composed individual like me.

Layla

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2018, 02:11:57 PM »
😊 Shame on me? More like shame on him and you for condoning it because he's probably this or that. It's moderators and admins that you should be speaking to like that and not me. Stand up for myself and defend my parents? Like how, by giving a reaction on means of retaliation and revenge. Responding by falling to his level. Or by adapting a policy such as those who say and do what ever they like and plrase in the name of defending the Sahaba. As far as I'm concerned it is a matter for the admins and mods. It's not my duty to act but those responsible for the site. I know he must be young because his attitude and behaviour and how he reacts tells a lot about him. He doesn't have a level head and is not a composed individual like me.
I didn’t condone his behavior. All I said was that he probably is a teen. You know how teens are.
You still should’ve defended your mom.

muslim720

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2018, 02:22:22 PM »

That is true!  He was acting out but I should not have said what I said.  I apologized then and I am not ashamed to apologize once again.  Iceman, I'm sorry.

Far from being a teen.  However, I have the tendency to stoop low if the person I'm dealing adopts a dishonest approach, whether it be in discussions, transactions, etc!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

muslim720

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2018, 02:24:48 PM »
😊 Shame on me? More like shame on him and you for condoning it because he's probably this or that.

Probably the only time I will agree with you, ever.  Once again, I am sorry for my outburst.  And I've asked Allah (swt) for forgiveness!

Mythbuster1

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2018, 02:27:55 PM »
Don’t be sorry, one apology is enough for this guy all he wants now is sympathy like a typical crying rawafid.

muslim720

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2018, 02:32:53 PM »
Don’t be sorry, one apology is enough for this guy all he wants now is sympathy like a typical crying rawafid.

To me, there is no such thing as overstating your commitment to self-improvement.  I acknowledged my mistake, I still do, and I will not hesitate to apologize and make my commitment (to never allow my anger get the best of me) known more than once :)

Mythbuster1

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2018, 02:37:44 PM »
E Shiite deserves it, but no need to stoop to his level. His great imam couldn’t protect His wife I don’t see how this e shite could, it’s what they have been taught........RUN!😂

iceman

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2018, 03:04:51 PM »
I didn’t condone his behavior. All I said was that he probably is a teen. You know how teens are.
You still should’ve defended your mom.

As far as I'm concerned it is a matter for the admins and mods to deal with it. I'm not responsible for this site or the behaviour of others. I definitely know how this one is. When he can't answer,  comment or respond he's all over the place. Because he's frightened of loosing the discussion or argument. I understand the reasons behind his behaviour. He's got a lot to learn and he lacks in experience. If one comes out with disgust doesn't mean the other follows and falls to his level.

iceman

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2018, 03:09:36 PM »
That is true!  He was acting out but I should not have said what I said.  I apologized then and I am not ashamed to apologize once again.  Iceman, I'm sorry.

Far from being a teen.  However, I have the tendency to stoop low if the person I'm dealing adopts a dishonest approach, whether it be in discussions, transactions, etc!

I was acting out, how? And how did I adapt a dishonest approach? Would you mind explaining. I know explaining and reasoning are not your strong points.But give it a go.

iceman

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2018, 03:12:40 PM »
E Shiite deserves it, but no need to stoop to his level. His great imam couldn’t protect His wife I don’t see how this e shite could, it’s what they have been taught........RUN!😂

From your post it sounds like either you're below teen or one extremely bitter individual having enmity towards a particular group of people, being Shia here. Carry on with your entertainment. You won't get your desired reaction out of me. Try as hard as you want😊

iceman

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2018, 03:16:09 PM »
To me, there is no such thing as overstating your commitment to self-improvement.  I acknowledged my mistake, I still do, and I will not hesitate to apologize and make my commitment (to never allow my anger get the best of me) known more than once :)

Don't listen to him. You've said something, I've pointed it out in an appropriate and civil manner rather than retaliating. You've apologised and as far as I'm concerned that is the end of it. I don't want sympathy because I don't need it.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2018, 06:08:59 PM »
From your post it sounds like either you're below teen or one extremely bitter individual having enmity towards a particular group of people, being Shia here. Carry on with your entertainment. You won't get your desired reaction out of me. Try as hard as you want😊

No enmity at all with a particular group, it’s just a particular person who posts endless dribble who is bitter and hurt by the events of saqifa, I don’t do it to other Shiites in here.......it’s only you.

iceman

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2018, 07:34:31 PM »
No enmity at all with a particular group, it’s just a particular person who posts endless dribble who is bitter and hurt by the events of saqifa, I don’t do it to other Shiites in here.......it’s only you.

It's the Ummah that's hurt. Nothing to do with me. 😕

Mythbuster1

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2018, 08:04:22 PM »
It's the Ummah that's hurt. Nothing to do with me. 😕

Ummah isn’t hurt it’s your pride and belief in divine Imamate that’s hurt, ummah was and is happy and Islam spread far and wide Alhamdulillah.

Where as after a millennia your still bickering about some divine Imamate theory which you think would have been better😂

Keep dreaming kid.😊