TwelverShia.net Forum

Officially Renouncing Shiism

iceman

Re: Officially Renouncing Shiism
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2018, 09:03:10 PM »
Ummah isn’t hurt it’s your pride and belief in divine Imamate that’s hurt, ummah was and is happy and Islam spread far and wide Alhamdulillah.

Where as after a millennia your still bickering about some divine Imamate theory which you think would have been better😂

Keep dreaming kid.😊

Ok, Abu Bakr was the first and there on,  so who's your present day Caliph? Oops, did I touch on something 😀

We have our 12 and the 12th is in hiding or what ever you want to make of it, but we believe in him. Who's your Caliph and where is he? 😆
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:06:06 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2018, 10:20:31 PM »
Ok, Abu Bakr was the first and there on,  so who's your present day Caliph? Oops, did I touch on something 😀

We have our 12 and the 12th is in hiding or what ever you want to make of it, but we believe in him. Who's your Caliph and where is he? 😆

Nope we don’t need to believe in divine Khalifs that will guide us and teach us the deen, we have teachers whom we call imams for that and I will be happy to let you know my imam is living in my local masjid where we pray regular and when I need to ask him for HELP he will be THERE.......Alhamdulillah. Not like you who’s imam is hiding out of fear because the promotion he got was too hot to handle so he ran.😉

Following an invisible being wont get you anywhere kid.😉

iceman

« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2018, 12:20:21 AM »
Nope we don’t need to believe in divine Khalifs that will guide us and teach us the deen, we have teachers whom we call imams for that and I will be happy to let you know my imam is living in my local masjid where we pray regular and when I need to ask him for HELP he will be THERE.......Alhamdulillah. Not like you who’s imam is hiding out of fear because the promotion he got was too hot to handle so he ran.😉

Following an invisible being wont get you anywhere kid.😉

I'm not talking about divine Caliphs, I wonder where you got that from. Who's your Caliph? Or has Caliphate faded away in thin air? Oh, it's probably Abu Bakr Al Baghbadi. He declared himself Caliph just a while back. 😆