TwelverShia.net Forum

Shiachat Moderator AhlulBayt_313 left Shi'ism

Khaled

Re: AhlulBayt_313 left Shi'ism
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2015, 08:00:09 PM »
How are you guys seeing the posts?  I haven't been able to get on Shiachat for at least a week
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Farid

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2015, 08:34:20 PM »
They are on damage control. They hid the thread. You cannot access it without permissions. Seems like you can only acess it as a mod.

Sheikh

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2015, 09:12:24 PM »
Next time I will take extensive screenshots and post them here. That way they can't hide it from the curious masses.  ;D

Khaled

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2015, 09:34:32 PM »
So are you guys able to access the site just not that post or is the whole site down for you guys as well?

I miss reading Shiachat to pass the time  ;D
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

al-kulayni

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2015, 11:18:17 PM »
^Which marja
  sadly, he didn't want to answer to our questions and he has disappeared after 3 messages on a french forum.

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2015, 01:07:14 AM »
Ah :( Reminds me of how I felt when my local Mullah told me "Whether one believes in tahrif al-tartib or not doesn't matter, nor does it effect iman".

Hani

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2015, 01:14:10 AM »
you can access the cashed copy from google
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2015, 01:34:43 AM »
Who the heck is she? I think the true number of Arbaeen visitors shocked her.

Joking aside, I condemn the vile un-intelligent Madhab of Tashayyu` for her situation as well as the situation of many Iranians. At least she'll be worshiping one man instead of twelve.

first their moderator mac_isaac left twelverism then this lady. i assume that's the related instagram?
https://www.instagram.com/ahlulbayt_313/

notice it's all sayings by `Ali, nothing from the Prophet (saw) or the Qur'an, did this person ever know true Islam in her life?
She was a convert from Christianity to Shi'ism that eventually became a mod on ShiaChat.  I think she's Italian.  She went to Iran to study (if I remember right) and I guess she's now a Christian again.  So perhaps you are right, seeing Arba`een might have been the cause  ;D

The situation of Macisaac is totally different.  He was a learned man and could see right through the Ayatollat nonsense.  This lady, unfortunately, was bewitched by the madhab of khomayni. 

Yes, that's her instagram.  That is what she became famous for on ShiaChat, posting images such as those.
Bruv I swear man thats bare depressing. All them little inspirational quotes obviously didn't sway her any less. Kinda ironic know what I mean

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2015, 02:56:32 AM »
Just incase the page gets deleted
Hi :)

I've decided that I need to take some time and really decide if this religion is for me. At the moment, I am no longer practicing. Sorry if this is disturbing news, considering I was very dedicated to Shia Islam at one point.

I obviously am stepping down as a Moderator and thank you everyone who supported me on my journey. I just can't go on and continue at this time with my changing of views.

It also wouldn't be proper for me to stay and Moderate when I am no longer part of this faith. I have come back to Christ. I am not sure if this is the right choice for me; but as of now, it seems right.

The reason for my change in views; mainly, has to do with my heart. My heart just isn't meant for this path I made 4 years ago. Will it be down the road? Maybe, who knows. But, for myself, I need to figure that out on my own time.

I do wish all of you the very best and hopefully, one day you will find peace with my choice. I don't feel the need to get into why I have changed my views; however, know that I don't have any bad feelings towards Muslim's. It's just not for me. I did try, I spent countless hours studying, but in the end, this journey is over.

I did remove all posts from my Twitter account, and you can also remove any of my current posts on here too, or keep them, it's up to you.

I need to see where this is going to go. I don't know what the future holds for me, but I am excited to find out :) I've met some amazing people in my journey through Islam and I will always remember all of you fondly.

If you wish to keep me a member, that is fine. If not, that is also fine. I just have to be true to myself, as I've always been, and continue my journey back to my previous faith. If I end up at a crossroad and I decide to venture back, that will be on me, but as of now I don't see that ever happening.

Again, to my dearest friends on SC, you carried me through some very hard times, you supported me through thick and thin, and I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

My last :'( official:

"Wasalam, AB313"

Siamak

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2015, 08:40:23 PM »
well Christianit is more better than shia The Shia do talk a lot of nonsense and I never trust what they say The reason is for them the Shia beliefs don’t make sense thousands of Iranians who are outside Iran have also converted to Christianity
Christianity  is better than shia IMO

Khaled

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2015, 02:26:52 AM »
well Christianit is more better than shia ...Christianity  is better than shia IMO

I don't agree with this at all; Shi'as worship Allah and love the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم whether or not we agree with their conclusions.

matpau_83

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2015, 04:47:23 AM »
Hopefully one day, she becomes truly the real ahlu bayt's lover, the one who loves all of the sahabah without exception, the one who recognized the validity and seniority of the khulafa ar rasyidin and who knows, one day become a moderator here. Stranger things have happen, i believe if she is sincere enough to seek the truth (as in the posting it seems as she is) Allah will guide him to the correct creed and path, insyaAllah.. 

Hadrami

Re: Shiachat Moderator AhlulBayt_313 left Shi'ism
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2015, 08:36:22 AM »
well Christianit is more better than shia ...Christianity  is better than shia IMO

I don't agree with this at all; Shi'as worship Allah and love the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم whether or not we agree with their conclusions.

Most christian worship Allah, Ruh al-Qudus (as in their arabic bible) & Jesus while most Shia worship Allah, Imam, Holy Men etc. Basically the same shirk, both are not better than the other. There's no such thing as better shirk anyway ;D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 08:39:09 AM by Hadrami »

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2016, 05:51:48 AM »
Christianity and Twelverism, polytheism is polytheism. How a sane human being who GENUINELY longs for monotheism even goes close to Shiism is beyond any logic, of course no genuine truthseeker does that, hence quantity and quality wise, Shia converts are jokes. I remember as a Shia myself, 99% of the so called Ex-Sunnis I met (and helped to convert to Twelverism, may Allah forgive me and guide them) were either extreme ignorant Sunnis or semi-Rafidis, i.e. extreme Sufis who venerated saints, shrines, believed in khurafat etc. or (very few though) Christians who obviously coming from super Mushrik backround have no clue about tawhid and get hypnotised with the lie of the so called "Maddhab of Ahl al Bayt".
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2016, 07:37:36 PM »
[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]