TwelverShia.net Forum

There are so many Iranian apostates in comparison to other nations

Adil

Asalaamualaykum, I was watching a historical video earlier
and then I  I started reading some comments. Saw this one:

Honestly there are so many Iranian apostates, online I've talked to more religious persian sunnis than religious persian shias. Most of the online shias tend to pakistanis or indians. Who would've thought that, a belief system which hates pretty much the vast majority of the sahaba, when combined with persian nationalism which hates arabs, would lead to a bazillion apostates...

If us sunnis don't end the ayotollahs then these secular/nationalists will probably do it instead. Although that'll be another problem in itself.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 02:48:38 AM by Adil »

Adil

Re: There are so many Iranian apostates in comparison to other nations
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 02:54:52 AM »
The Turkish sunnis had secularism enforced on them by Mustafa Kemal. Yet still a good chunk of them have managed to save their faith.

The Iranian shia on the other hand seem to be self imploding. They put their money into fighting sunnis across the middle east, yet their own faith is dying in their heartland. Maybe they should've spent a bit more time sorting out their backyard. Although, I doubt they can change anything, shiaism is just an emotional thing. It doesn't really have a strong foundation.

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 03:09:48 AM »
A lot of their khumms is invested in antogonizing Ahle Sunnah. Just looks at the debates, there are pages and pages dedicated on attacking Umar. In Iran Sunnis are the minority, so the majority does not care as much.

muslim720

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 10:28:41 PM »
To be fair, some Afghans have started trumpeting this nonsense as well.  They argue that Afghanistan - confusing the people with the present-day modern state of Afghanistan - preexisted Islam.  They further moan over why the Qur'an has to be recited in Arabic and prayers should be recited in Dari (Farsi) so that those praying know what they are reciting.

For the first point - older therefore better - I tell them prostitution predates stem-cell research.  Therefore, prostitution must be better than stem-cell research (as per their logic).

For the second point, I ask them to translate "alif laam meem".

So, this has nothing to do with Iran and has everything to do with ego.  When people place their own ego above information - we are not even asking them to be intelligent - such nonsense become topics of "enlightened" discussions.

Ask the Iranians to show you one factual or scientific book - JUST ONE - that was written in non-Arabic script in Iran or Persia.  The ignorant ones, blinded by their ego, will reply, "Shahnaameh".  Shahnaameh, a book of fables, was written in Arabic script by Ferdowsi as per the request of a Ghaznavid (present day Ghazni, Afghanistan) king well after Islam became the religion of Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, etc, aka Persia!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 10:30:29 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Hani

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 11:14:16 PM »
Lots of Turkish young girls I saw in Istanbul wear Hijab/Abayah by choice, the government doesn't force it like Iran.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Adil

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 08:13:16 PM »
To be fair, some Afghans have started trumpeting this nonsense as well.  They argue that Afghanistan - confusing the people with the present-day modern state of Afghanistan - preexisted Islam.  They further moan over why the Qur'an has to be recited in Arabic and prayers should be recited in Dari (Farsi) so that those praying know what they are reciting.

For the first point - older therefore better - I tell them prostitution predates stem-cell research.  Therefore, prostitution must be better than stem-cell research (as per their logic).

For the second point, I ask them to translate "alif laam meem".

So, this has nothing to do with Iran and has everything to do with ego.  When people place their own ego above information - we are not even asking them to be intelligent - such nonsense become topics of "enlightened" discussions.

Ask the Iranians to show you one factual or scientific book - JUST ONE - that was written in non-Arabic script in Iran or Persia.  The ignorant ones, blinded by their ego, will reply, "Shahnaameh".  Shahnaameh, a book of fables, was written in Arabic script by Ferdowsi as per the request of a Ghaznavid (present day Ghazni, Afghanistan) king well after Islam became the religion of Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, etc, aka Persia!

Oh don't worry, in sunni countries those kinds of people are normally a very small minority (apart from maybe turkey due to the whole Mustafa Kemal brainwashing). I've even talked to Pakistanis who want Pakistan to be based around the Indus valley civilisations which existed thousands of years of ago. This is just what nationalism does to you.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 05:57:53 AM »
I'm an Iranian and can only confirm that. I visited Iran many times (during my Shia times). Yes, you will find apostates from other nations too, but trust me, for every Pakistani, Indian, Somali, Arab or whatever apostate I can bring you 10 Iranian ones. They are flag bearers in this discipline and they KNOW that (even religious Shias know that, I knew it when I used to be one, it's just hard to admit and one tries to water it down).

And yes, Iranian Sunnis are way more conservative and religious than Iranian Shias, even the regime knows that. Kurds, Baloch, Arab and Persian Sunnis, most of them are 10 times more conservative and religious than your average Iranian Shiite. As a matter of fact apostasy is very rare amongst us.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 06:00:00 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Salavaaat

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 07:48:50 PM »
That's because the Imam Worshipping cult is unnatural and patent falsehood to anyone with a brain. A huge chunk of the young urban people in Iran are apostates from Shiitism. An iranian I knew told me most uni kids are atheists. You could argue anywhere between 10-30% of shias are actually ex shias.

iceman

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2019, 10:54:11 PM »
Asalaamualaykum, I was watching a historical video earlier
and then I  I started reading some comments. Saw this one:

Honestly there are so many Iranian apostates, online I've talked to more religious persian sunnis than religious persian shias. Most of the online shias tend to pakistanis or indians. Who would've thought that, a belief system which hates pretty much the vast majority of the sahaba, when combined with persian nationalism which hates arabs, would lead to a bazillion apostates...

If us sunnis don't end the ayotollahs then these secular/nationalists will probably do it instead. Although that'll be another problem in itself.

Why are you so desperate to end the Ayatollahs? It's the Sunni militants and militias that need ending.The Ayatollahs don't go killing people.

iceman

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2019, 11:12:43 PM »
That's because the Imam Worshipping cult is unnatural and patent falsehood to anyone with a brain. A huge chunk of the young urban people in Iran are apostates from Shiitism. An iranian I knew told me most uni kids are atheists. You could argue anywhere between 10-30% of shias are actually ex shias.

An Iranian told you? Your stories are so weak. Backed by nothing.

Salavaaat

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2019, 03:25:48 AM »
An Iranian told you? Your stories are so weak. Backed by nothing.

You sound scared. You should be. Shias are becoming atheists enmasse.

iceman

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2019, 11:52:17 PM »
You sound scared. You should be. Shias are becoming atheists enmasse.

Sacred? By what, your fairy tales. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2019, 12:00:51 PM »
Sacred? By what, your fairy tales. 😊

Yea the bull fairytales of saqifa and broken ribs with phantom hands😂😂😜

Only a dimwit would believe such nonsense hence the rest are turning away from shiism and the weak ones are .......SCARED!!

😂😂

Brother

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2019, 02:40:38 AM »
It's true..especially in the west.