TwelverShia.net Forum

My Story - from Shia to Sunni

Najamsethii484

Re: My Story - from Shia to Sunni
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2017, 02:43:38 PM »
you are biggest liar man believe in abu hurairah the jew whos father name is uknown till now and you guys say he is trustworthy narrator of Hadiths Hezbollah was founded in 1985 and that suicide bomb happened in 1983 please stop lying so much brother and get some knowledge isis is sunni taliban is sunni alqaeeda is sunni what are you talking about stop lying like abu hurairah ibn ????? unknown hahahhaha

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hezbollah

Can you read sethi sahab? Or do you need a divine guide to read it?

The first youngest suicide bomber was a Shiite!!, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Hossein_Fahmideh

You just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself each time you reply lol.

READ the title of this thread.........it has nothing to do with Abu huraira ra.
he was a martyr guy from Iran he was not terrorist you fool abu hurairah father name is unknown dont talk hahahahaha

Farid

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2017, 02:47:42 PM »
Welcome to the forum Najam. Please create a new thread if you like about the name of Abu Huraira's father since it is not relevant to this thread. Thank you.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2017, 03:24:36 PM »
Salaam everyone if i hurted someone please forgive me all i got angry because so much hatred on this site why are we fighting eachother its only gonna benefits zionist and they laugh at us that Muslims fight with eachother we should unite and deal with our misunderstanding in better ways dont insult eachother and have tolerance for eachother dont make usa and israel happy thats what they want divide and conquer dont be a slave to zionists they have already destroyed Muslims countries let us unite and win the battle against zionism otherwise we all gonna regret one day.

iceman

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2017, 05:55:05 PM »
Salaam everyone if i hurted someone please forgive me all i got angry because so much hatred on this site why are we fighting eachother its only gonna benefits zionist and they laugh at us that Muslims fight with eachother we should unite and deal with our misunderstanding in better ways dont insult eachother and have tolerance for eachother dont make usa and israel happy thats what they want divide and conquer dont be a slave to zionists they have already destroyed Muslims countries let us unite and win the battle against zionism otherwise we all gonna regret one day.

These people are not interested in uniting or unifying Muslims. They are not the Ahle Sunah and most certainly do not represent the Ahle Sunah globally, just as I do not represent or can speak about Ahle Tasheyu globally.  I do understand and feel you but these individuals do not share the same thought and opinion as vast majority of the Ahle Sunah and we do.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2017, 06:05:30 PM »

These people are not interested in uniting or unifying Muslims. They are not the Ahle Sunah and most certainly do not represent the Ahle Sunah globally, just as I do not represent or can speak about Ahle Tasheyu globally.  I do understand and feel you but these individuals do not share the same thought and opinion as vast majority of the Ahle Sunah and we do.

Suddenly you talked on behalf of Ahlus Sunnah...😂😂😂

Go and show those narrations or stories in your books about Abu Bakr, Umar, Aisha, etc. to those "majority of Ahlus Sunnah" (as you claimed) and see their reaction.😏

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2017, 06:29:56 PM »
Good to see that you have changed your "religion status" from Sunni to Shia. It just proved to us that you were actually practicing that dirty taqiyyah trick before despite your repeated denials.

Unfortunately, from your post above, I don't think you have freed yourself from taqiyyah yet based on your other post (as below). As long as you believe in that crap written below, unity will be a long way to go.

what happened in saqifah was that 3 thugs of arabia runned away from Prophet Saww funeral and wanted to take over and get caliphate and didnt care about to attend Prophet Saww funeral and took over gave people bribery and took over and destroyed Muslims so much that we is in this state now that all media is targeting Muslims just because after Prophet Muhammad Saww 3 thugs of arabia and muawiyah and yazeed took over and wanted to destroy Islam but couldnt do that because of Ahlulbayt AS and banu umayya and banu saqifah only converted to Islam because they had no options left and they came in as enemy of Islam and ruled for 1000 years and damaged Muslims and showed them a false religion called sunnism and wahabism extremism version of their jews beliefs im very much sure that sunnism came from jews