TwelverShia.net Forum

why i left shia

Siamak

why i left shia
« on: August 05, 2015, 10:48:30 PM »
In the name of allah
first i should say sorry for my english I would also like an attempt to tell how I've become a sunni Muslima
i was born in iran all my family are shia and they are living in mashhad city When I was 18 years old i went to university I had a friend who perform sunni pray after a while  I started searching and studing  about Islam
i Also read many books such as kafi night pishawar and ayanat and many books about shia and sunni
i decided chanche my self to another relegion coz The reason is for me the Shia beliefs don’t make sense i have read quran and noticed many ayehs are Unlike the Shiite faith for example shia  just accept 4 or 3  sahaba! the Shia doesnt accept bilal habashi and suhaib rumi and khabbab ibn al-aratt and abdullah ibn salam and khebab ibn manzar and..
this hadith is very strange to me :   الكليني عن حنان بن سدير عن أبيه عن أبي جعفر أنه قال: "كان الناس أهل ردة بعد النبي (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) إلا ثلاثة فقلت: ومن الثلاثة فقال: المقداد بن الأسود وأبو ذر الغفاري وسلمان الفارسي, واختلفوا في عددهم فمنهم من زاد عن هذا العدد. والصحابة عند الشيعة قسمان
this hadith is popular in shia sources
quran is clear about sahabah :
 59:10  And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.

9:100 And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.

9:117 Allah has forgiven the Prophet (SAW), the Muhajirun (Muslim emigrants who left their homes and came to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (Muslims of Al-Madinah) who followed him (Muhammad SAW) in the time of distress (Tabuk expedition, etc.), after the hearts of a party of them had nearly deviated (from the Right Path), but He accepted their repentance. Certainly, He is unto them full of Kindness, Most Merciful.

i also asked many questions from shia aleems who working and teaching shia fiqh in the holy shrine imam reza(ra) they said umar ibn khatab killed fatima i asked what did imam ali do when that happened they make excuse for justify and somethings one of my friend suggested to me that watch fadak tv and yaser al habib some sunni converted to shia because of him i noticed he is true shia cause he is practicing shia without taqiyya  and he belives that prophet wife is Whore!! i always though that shia respects to prophet wifes!
 i read on a shia site there are many sunni aleems who have converted to shiaism,they claim many sunnis convert to the shia faith
indeed i have  disappointed from shia and  that does not appeal to me I searched for another religion, but nothing appealed to me. i wanted to be a christianity After one year of careful consideration, I decided to come back to Islam. This is the religion I want to be part of.
I still don't know everything about Islam and I still have a lot to learn but every day I thank Allah that he guided me the right way. And the more I know about Islam the more I realize for myself that I've made the right choice.
I don't want to label myself sunni or shia im muslim follow quran and sunnah.I feel a lot of inner peace now that I have found  Allah..

thx Siamak from iran
sorry for my english

Farid

Re: why i left shia
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 11:05:41 PM »
Barak Allah feek. Thank you for sharing. May Allah bless you with knowledge.

Al Dukhan

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 11:15:51 PM »
Barak Allah feek. Thank you for sharing. May Allah bless you with knowledge.

"AAMEEN"

Hani

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 12:11:15 AM »
Great news, we're happy for you to have found inner peace and spiritual growth. Salam Aleykum!
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 02:30:02 AM »
Praise be to Allah!

Great to read your story dear brother. الله را سپاس که به راه راست, راه رسول الله (ص), اهل بیت و اصحابش هدایتت کرد

قُل لِّلَّـهِ الْمَشْرِقُ وَالْمَغْرِبُ ۚ يَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ
Say, "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path." (2:142)
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hadrami

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 03:10:38 AM »
MashaAllah what a long journey and with you being a persian and becoming christian and back doesnt it remind us of the story of Salman RA.

You are following his footsteps bro :D

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 05:46:36 AM »
Salam 'alaykum and may Allah greet you (Hayyaakillah),

I am an Ex-Shia too, also from Iran, I know many Iranian Ex-Shias, it's actually a new phenomenon (the rise of Ex-Shias), not just outside but also inside Iran. Besides, on this forum we have a Ex-Shias from Iraq, Lebanon and Azerbaijan, one member (Husayn, Lebanese) was one of my staunchest opponents on net, Allah is my witness that I 'fought' him for ten (!) years, endless debates, trying to convince him how superstitious and heretical Shiism is, and how much they have lied upon the Ahlul-Bayt and misused and took advantage of the miseries and calamaties they have faced, all in order to play with the emotions and sentiments of the gullibles and ignorant Shias and to drag them in unislamic rituals, Catholic-likes practices (praying to Imams/saints) etc etc.

I'd advise you and other members to go through this post I've written greatly about the rise of Ex-Shias (a topic Shias obviously will never talk about, and even most Sunnis don't bother to highlight these things):

http://forum.twelvershia.net/ex-shias/the-rise-of-the-sunnais-ex-shias-(video)/msg444/#msg444
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 05:47:31 AM »
Siamak is a boys name tho, also why do you have that kafir Shirazi lunatic as a profle pic?
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Siamak

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 06:03:04 PM »
Siamak is a boys name tho, also why do you have that kafir Shirazi lunatic as a profle pic?
no Iranian Shia would name their kid Osman or omar ...
just for fun
he is true shia cause he's practicing shia without taqiyah his Student yasser al habib supports Queen Elizabeth and israel and show real shia face

Al Dukhan

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 10:19:36 PM »

{relax bro, i was aware from the very first day when he started topic, but i did some fun knowingly}

no Iranian Shia would name their kid Osman or omar ...
just for fun
he is true shia cause he's practicing shia without taqiyah his Student yasser al habib supports Queen Elizabeth and israel and show real shia face

so didnt i cleared this matter in "thought topic" over there on SC ! By saying how can somebody be in dilemma that a person can trust anybody far from behind screen ! Without knowing who is there he/she troll, didnt i said iam not a fool its funny and i enjoys thoughts and taunts there ! Some of you were thinking i have been trapped by tricks by multiple Ids but nay i was too enjoying there, like a fool ! And even i told i dont trust myself how can i trust anybody then, but it was a gud time ! You guys & gurls thought that a person who say about jihad un'nafs have been fallen in ! So you can defame after that. It was a gud time i enjoyed hope some people will now ! But i was alone without changing Ids, gender and religion, that makes perfect trick and represents courage, rembember one should not change his asl=reality, thats the gutts.
No regrets w/s 

Siamak

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 12:42:17 AM »
i cant understand the point you are trying to make but i dont think that my avatar is a problem if  its wrong i will remove it.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 09:20:57 PM »
Congratulations sister.