TwelverShia.net Forum

Why was i considering christianity?

sid

Why was i considering christianity?
« on: August 28, 2017, 04:04:02 AM »
this is my story,
The weirdest situation  that has happened to me...people have just been rude, cashiers, everybody, people dont walk properly alongside me, this happened a lot, every day, any where i go, this rudeness or weirdness happened for 2 years, with classmates with people i would meet, just suddenly being annoyed and even if i blamed myself , i jsut didi nt understand why ppl were being this way,i dont act weird or sa weird things, i am not an introvert or extrovert and i speak and approach people properly,so this is not me... i thought this was happening with everyone else until i realised no it was just my mom and me, why was this happening? and how can i stop it, i even consider christianity because i dont understand how to get out of this situation, and muslims and non muslims have been rude to me, i had been forced to take off my hijab and even if i was wearing the same clothes they would respect me, for the past 6 months it got worse, the rudeness , in my internship etc, why was i going thru this? for what? for what? and how can i get rid of it, what is Allah making me go thru,yes i have been to the psychotherapist but they dont help...and im not cynical or rude ,nothing....

the reason it happened was because i was walking down the street and when i said or thought jesus it seemed that that feeling of being treated rudely or weirdly lessened, yes i even considered it could be shaitan doing this, but i still remember that day ,and the way people walked properly and didnt avoid eye contact with me and this was with m hijab on, so i got confused, im still in a state of confusion, no i dont consider christianity i want islam to be the right truth, i unfortunately after much horror had to take off  my hijab and now now whats next, what does God want from me.....

Hani

Re: Why was i considering christianity?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 04:13:43 AM »
Salam,

What country do you live in? It'd be good to have more background info on your family and society. I also didn't know you were female!
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

sid

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 04:40:38 AM »
Salam,

What country do you live in? It'd be good to have more background info on your family and society. I also didn't know you were female!

I live in Toronto, Canada, my family is pakistani , but we're pretty modern heh yes i am female

Hadrami

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 12:17:42 PM »
happen to your mum & you at the same time? Maybe sahir did something on both of you?