TwelverShia.net Forum

Invocation through an "item"

scusemyenglish

Invocation through an "item"
« on: June 29, 2016, 12:21:09 AM »
Salam Aylikoum. Good fasting for everyone.

I have a question about Douah.

Like you know sometime you can do doua with or without hands of the top.

But Abu Huraira reported one hadith when he says " The messengers (puh) did me doua through my cloak".

So why it's not possible for us to do the same" type of duaa"?

I have find nothing about that through our scholars .

Barak'Allah ou fikoum
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Invocation through an "item"
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 01:48:43 AM »
As-Salaam wa-Alaikum.

Can you please give me the hadith, the source of this hadith?

Or at least give me the full hadith in Arabic or English?

Thank you.
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 02:26:38 PM »
Salam.

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
"I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I heard from you things that I do not remember.' He said: 'Spread your cloak.' So I spread it, then he narrated many Ahadith, and I did not forget a thing that he reported to me.'"

http://sunnah.com/urn/637200

If my memory is good we find same hadith in Bukhari.

So many people like Fatima Menrissi ( died the last year) says it's like magic and that don't correspond to the messenger (puh) but it's obvious that it's the messenger (puh) and his doua witch is the origin of this thing.

And here we find this man making pictures for defame Abou Hourayra and his "cloak"

http://mlouizi.unblog.fr/2008/09/26/il-etait-une-fois-un-infeode-sur-le-chemin-de-damas-histoire-de-abou-hourayra-4/

( This man who accused Abou Hourayra of be a liar had suppoted a man who had been condamned for diffamation the last month. Mash'Allah. It's Him the liar .) http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/lille-l-ex-prof-de-philo-d-averroes-condamne-en-ia19b0n3530732 (I know an another Youtuber who has defamed Abou Hourayra and 6 monthe after that a big disaster has touched him...) Abou Hourayra has announced the fact that defamed Sahaba will cause big disasters ... because do that, contradict the coran.

So the invocation for Abou Hourayra was confirmed by Zayb Ibn Thabit, the coran compilater, in one hasan narration from Tirmidi.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:55:03 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 02:46:41 PM »
Salam.

I have no knowledge, and I have found nothind throug our scholar. but I have many personal view about that.

May be it's a "type"  of duaa reserved for the messenger (puh) like the hadith of Kisa.

A narration attributed to 'A'isha reports:

that God's Apostle (may peace be upon him) went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel's hair that there came Hasan b. 'Ali. He wrapped him under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hasan). Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came 'Ali and he also took him under it and then said: God desires to take away any uncleanliness from you, O people of the household, and purify you (thorough purifying)"

So if someone find the duaa with the cloak for Abou Hourayra ludicrouse he is forced to say the same thing for the hadith and the vers of purification.

So my fist view is that this type of Duaa are reserved for the messenger (pum) and not for us.

My Second view it's that Abou Hourayra have seen the messenger pray with his cloak so maybe he has descibe this action as if it's the cloak whitch is the origin of the douaa but obviously it's the messenger (pum witch is the origin of this duaa).

We must be aware that Abou Hourayra has seen lot of miracles behind him . And he have "announced" lot of miracles like you see today behind us and Abou Hourayra has not seen that.  So may be sometimes Abou Hourayra has seen things so incredible that it's was difficulte for him to discribe with all aspect mostly his memory was perfect AFTER the end of this Doua so maybe he has not completly grasp the action of the messenger with his cloak.

But My original view it rather the fact of the messenger (puh) would could make duaa witch are not legislated for us but reserved for HIM (puh)

PS: If someone find hadith with "Cloak" please share.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:59:25 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 09:06:35 PM »
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
[/color][/b][/size]

The lies of the Qur'anists (Sunnah Deniers) will never cease to exist, for they are a people of (Ahwaa) and lies, they choose what they like from the Sunnah and leave what they don't like.

Anyways, for the refutation of this claim, I will refute it in points, as in point number 1, point number 2, etc.

1- First of all, take a look at the name of the chapter in Jami` at-Tirmidhi, what does it say? It says (Chapters on Virtues). Virtues of who? Of the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم), what does this mean?

Virtues, or Manaaqib (مناقب) in Arabic means (مَنَاقِبُ الوَلِيِّ الصَّالِحِ : مَا عُرِفَ بِهِ مِنَ الخِصَالِ والأَخْلاَقِ الْحَمِيدَةِ) according to the well-known online Arabic dictionary AlMaany.com.

Source
: http://www.almaany.com/ar/dict/ar-ar/%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A8

Now what does the word virtue mean in English? It means (a commendable quality or trait: merit), according to the also well-known online English dictionary Merriam-Webster.

Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/virtue

So whatever you read in this chapter of Jami` at-Tirmidhi, you'll know that some unusual things that'll happen are special qualities given by Allah to the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

2- If we read hadith 3834 in Jami' at-Tirmidhi we will understand what the hadith exactly means:

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
"I came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and spread out my garment to him, then he took it and gathered it at my heart, so I did not forget after that [any Hadith]."

Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)   

English reference: Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3834
Arabic reference: Book 49, Hadith 4205

Now let's read the hadith in question:

Narrated Abu Hurairah:
"I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, I heard from you things that I do not remember.' He said: 'Spread your cloak.' So I spread it, then he narrated many Ahadith, and I did not forget a thing that he reported to me.'"

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)   

English reference: Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3835
Arabic reference: Book 49, Hadith 4206

What is the problem with the hadith? There is no problem at all, and making fun of this hadith or deny it for supposed absurdity will mean that you will have to deny something in the Holy Qur'an! (Point number 3 will explain this further).

3- As we concluded in point number 2, denying hadith 3835 for its supposed absurdity will also mean that you will have to deny a verse in Surah Yusuf (Chapter 12 of the Holy Qur'an). Let's read Surah Yusuf:

They said, "Are you indeed Joseph?" He said "I am Joseph, and this is my brother. Allah has certainly favored us. Indeed, he who fears Allah and is patient, then indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good." (Surah Yusuf Chapter 12 Verse 90).

They said, "By Allah , certainly has Allah preferred you over us, and indeed, we have been sinners." (Surah Yusuf Chapter 12 Verse 91).

He said, "No blame will there be upon you today. Allah will forgive you; and He is the most merciful of the merciful." (Surah Yusuf Chapter 12 Verse 92).

Take this, my shirt, and cast it over the face of my father; he will become seeing. And bring me your family, all together." (Surah Yusuf Chapter 12 Verse 93).

Is it possible for Yusuf (عليه السلام) to give his brothers his shirt and make his father Jacob (عليه السلام) see after he was blind? Of course it is, for he was a Messenger of Allah (سبحانه وتعالى)! So was the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم)!

4- In conclusion, virtues are given to the Prophets and Messengers of Allah, and we as Muslims are required to believe that these things happened, because we are those (Who believe in the unseen) (Surah al-Baqara Verse 3).

Also, if some people find our hadiths absurd and do not make sense, this does not mean that they aren't true at all! Do not let the enemies of Islam play with your emotion and trick you into denying these hadiths!

هذا وصلى الله وسلم وبارك على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه

- Abu Jasim

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 09:16:14 PM »
mash'Allah there is nothing in this world more close of the words of Allah than hadith from Abou Hourayra.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 09:24:10 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 09:29:05 PM »
we can't find more Qur'anist than Abou Hourayra and we can't find more shia than him.

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2016, 11:27:45 PM »
So brother, did you find my reply convincing?

scusemyenglish

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2016, 01:55:29 AM »
So brother, did you find my reply convincing?

Salam, Barak'Allah ou fik for this reply.

It's very very convincing!

I think i will use it.

I though it's was linked with own attributes of the messengers (saws) but I had no proofs.

So it's also the proof that Quranist don't read the Qu'ran...

Sahit for your answer. You and people of the forum. Because I know it's very very difficult to find time for refute deviants...

When I think stupid deviants like this man above compare the cloak of Abou Hourayra with "magic cape"... And he says "I 'm Qu'ranist because the qu'ran don't talk about magic cape".

The number of stupidity into his work soubhn'Allah.  In his same stupid work he has used one hadith from Waqidi for say "Abou Hourayra has never meet the messengers( saws). He says Abou Hourayra became muslim during the Omar rule while we have many narrations of others sahabas saying Abou Hourayra  met the messenger (saws)

Deviants have not methodology.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 02:13:34 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 03:59:13 PM »
Salam and do you think "the hadith of cloak" with Ahl Bayt is the same matter?

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and