TwelverShia.net Forum

Iran 1988 Massacre of Political Prisoners Under Khomeini

Hani

Re: Iran 1988 Massacre of Political Prisoners Under Khomeini
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 07:30:58 PM »
For a Shia, they're brainwashed to believe everything in history and modern times is a conspiracy against them, they think they're the center of the world or sumthing such corrupt mentalities.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Furkan

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2015, 08:28:30 PM »
2 shiites keep telling me: " The US is scared of shiites, they want to keep us in control to avoid problems with us" (something like that

I'm like ... LOL
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Taha

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 11:00:44 PM »
^ Really?  Seems odd. The only Shia government that the U.S. supports is Iraq and that's because they're fighting Daesh instead of trying to build a nuke with which to wipe out an entire two countries (if you nuke Israel, the Palis are going with them).

Furkan

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 11:14:35 PM »
Shiite media is to blame bro. They like to play the role of innocent like jews.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hadrami

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2015, 01:23:21 AM »
it looks like its in US interest to keep shia countries/militia exist, but not strong enough to cause US any trouble. Shia iraq & even iran have been very helpful to US invasion. The main  2 advantages are:

- US can keep sunni leaders under their armpit due to shia threats
- US can count on shia to help them fight sunni who dont want to be under US armpit

Its not a coincidence that Salahuddin went to war with shia kingdom before he fought the kuffar.