TwelverShia.net Forum

Akbar Ganji Speaks On The Torture of Political Prisoners

Rationalist

Akbar Ganji Speaks On The Torture of Political Prisoners
« on: February 28, 2015, 08:41:26 PM »

Rationalist

Re: Akbar Ganji Speaks On The Torture of Political Prisoners
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 08:44:40 PM »
Akbar Ganji himself was victum of torture under Khamenei's regime.
t=153

Furkan

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 12:52:34 AM »
I always wondered what happened to Khamenei's right hand.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Muhammad Tazin

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 08:44:37 AM »
 ;D

Furkan

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 02:14:37 PM »
With disable, i think it means on a greater scale.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 03:39:08 PM »
An assassination attempt paralyzed his right hand.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Ameen

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 04:49:49 PM »
Akbar Ganji imprisoned for 6 years. Ok, so we have one side of the story here and no one from the government to explain their side and defend themselves, so the argument is equal and balanced. Or do we just believe in what this man says with our eyes closed and automatically accept???

This situation with prisoners be it connected to religion or politics, is the same for every country. What you're doing is being bias and prejudice towards Iran a d only Iran is being constantly mentioned.

The human rights organisations are a hell of a lot better than you because they aren't bias nor prejudice towards anyone. They mention and speak about political as well as religious prisoners regardless of which country is holding them.

Furkan

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 05:59:32 PM »
What's the other side of the story ameen?

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 06:09:25 PM »
Iranian side of the story is always the same: "These are all Zionist funded propagandists"

^ Take the above and apply it to everything. It's literally Iran's excuse to EVERYTHING.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 06:26:50 PM »
Akbar Ganji imprisoned for 6 years. Ok, so we have one side of the story here and no one from the government to explain their side and defend themselves, so the argument is equal and balanced. Or do we just believe in what this man says with our eyes closed and automatically accept???
Is there an explanation needed to justify torture ?

This situation with prisoners be it connected to religion or politics, is the same for every country. What you're doing is being bias and prejudice towards Iran a d only Iran is being constantly mentioned.
The feeling is mutual when it comes to your criticism against the sahaba.

The human rights organisations are a hell of a lot better than you because they aren't bias nor prejudice towards anyone. They mention and speak about political as well as religious prisoners regardless of which country is holding them.
He is included in the human right watch. Trust me bro using taqiyyah to deny facts will not prevent anyone from bringing proof.

Ebadi and Soltani are co-founders of the Center for Defense of Human Rights in Tehran. The Center’s lawyers represent victims of human rights abuses. These include a number of high profile cases, notably Akbar Ganji and the family of Zahra Kazemi.

Ganji, who has spent the last five-and-a-half years in prison because of his writings, has been on hunger strike for more than 50 days. According to his wife, he is near death and is sustained only by occasional injection of fluids to which he strongly objects.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2005/08/02/iran-harassment-rights-defenders-escalates

Rationalist

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 06:29:10 PM »
Iranian side of the story is always the same: "These are all Zionist funded propagandists"

^ Take the above and apply it to everything. It's literally Iran's excuse to EVERYTHING.

Its ironic how they can believe Umar killed Fatima and top of that Ali did nothing. However, when direct references come back and them they deny it. Why don't they just declare Khomeini and Khamenei as the 13th and 14th infallible Imams ?

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 06:32:17 PM »
;D

Yes according to a so called debate between the 9th Imam and Abu Dawoood, the 9th Imam said you can't remove the entire hand for a theft case because a full hand is needed for namaz.

Furkan

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 07:02:01 PM »
There are pyscho's saying that khomeini and khamenei are masoom etc...

Any way, I want to see what this other side of the story is, which ameen is talking about? Maybe they will blame the sahaba again, just like they even blame Umar (ra) for hussein's (ra) dead.

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 07:12:49 PM »
What's the other side of the story ameen?

Well at first do you believe there are two sides to a story??? If not then this is against logic and nature. Secondly you didn't ask or rely upon me to get to know this side of the story, so why ask and rely upon me for the other side???

Just as you had the urge and got to know this side then it should be the same for the other side. But you're not truth seekers or fact finders, are you???

I'm sure you owe yourselves justice, so forget about others and do justice to yourselves, since that is what Allah orders you.

Furkan

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 07:19:32 PM »
hHAHAHAHAHAH wallah this guy...

I asked a question, and you are questioning my question, you are just searching for excuses, cuz there isn't any other side of the story, nor do you know about anything, so you jump to combo qeustioning.

SEE ^ I was honest and asking what this other side of the story is and he suddenly blames me for asking to it.

I would be satisfied if you said "it's the zionist agents and wahabi-saudis", cuz atleast that's an answer, though very stupid.

“last words?”

Rationalist

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2015, 07:44:37 PM »

I would be satisfied if you said "it's the zionist agents and wahabi-saudis", cuz atleast that's an answer, though very stupid.

If you read up on the contra affair which occurred in the 80's Iran exchanged weapons for American hostages. These weapons were delivered by  the Zionist. Mehdi Hashemi who was a Shia cleric actually opposed the idea. The regime ignored him, and still went ahead with the deal. When he exposed the news to the public they killed him.

Furkan

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2015, 07:54:03 PM »
Yes I've read about that a bit. Iran is just full of conspiracies.

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2015, 09:29:42 PM »
I wonder if they'll accuse Haydari of being Zionist funded when he exposed that ALL Shia scholars declare Takfeer on all non-Shia:
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Furkan

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 09:56:58 PM »
Why isn't this guy becoming a sunni actually? There is also a video of him saying that tafseer al qummi has majoosi, jewish narrations.

“last words?”

Ameen

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2015, 10:55:52 AM »

You sound like a one sided man. By such statement means there is absolutely nothing positive, right and good about Iran. Iran's crime??? Shia dominated. If they weren't Shia then they wouldn't be guilty.