TwelverShia.net Forum

Akbar Ganji Speaks On The Torture of Political Prisoners

Ameen

Re: Akbar Ganji Speaks On The Torture of Political Prisoners
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2015, 11:02:31 AM »
Akbar Ganji imprisoned for 6 years. Ok, so we have one side of the story here and no one from the government to explain their side and defend themselves, so the argument is equal and balanced. Or do we just believe in what this man says with our eyes closed and automatically accept???
Is there an explanation needed to justify torture ?

This situation with prisoners be it connected to religion or politics, is the same for every country. What you're doing is being bias and prejudice towards Iran a d only Iran is being constantly mentioned.
The feeling is mutual when it comes to your criticism against the sahaba.

The human rights organisations are a hell of a lot better than you because they aren't bias nor prejudice towards anyone. They mention and speak about political as well as religious prisoners regardless of which country is holding them.
He is included in the human right watch. Trust me bro using taqiyyah to deny facts will not prevent anyone from bringing proof.

Ebadi and Soltani are co-founders of the Center for Defense of Human Rights in Tehran. The Center’s lawyers represent victims of human rights abuses. These include a number of high profile cases, notably Akbar Ganji and the family of Zahra Kazemi.

Ganji, who has spent the last five-and-a-half years in prison because of his writings, has been on hunger strike for more than 50 days. According to his wife, he is near death and is sustained only by occasional injection of fluids to which he strongly objects.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2005/08/02/iran-harassment-rights-defenders-escalates

You speak about torture here, were you there??? Did you witness it??? When it comes to human rights, why is it only Iran on your agenda and no other country??? Because Iran Shia dominant and has a Shia dominant government. Like I said before you have such prisoners in other countries but because their governments aren't Shia then one doesn't need to talk about them. Here it is not about prisoners or human rights but about Shiaism. This is the problem and these are your motive and attentions.

Ameen

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2015, 11:07:33 AM »
hHAHAHAHAHAH wallah this guy...

I asked a question, and you are questioning my question, you are just searching for excuses, cuz there isn't any other side of the story, nor do you know about anything, so you jump to combo qeustioning.

SEE ^ I was honest and asking what this other side of the story is and he suddenly blames me for asking to it.

I would be satisfied if you said "it's the zionist agents and wahabi-saudis", cuz atleast that's an answer, though very stupid.

I gave you an appropriate answer and this is the reason your jumping up and down. When you got this side of the story didn't it come to your mind that lets hear the other side??? Secondly the one who has given you this side, you should be asking him, not me. I just pointed out you gentlemen being one sided and being bias.

Ameen

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2015, 11:10:22 AM »
Iranian side of the story is always the same: "These are all Zionist funded propagandists"

^ Take the above and apply it to everything. It's literally Iran's excuse to EVERYTHING.

Its ironic how they can believe Umar killed Fatima and top of that Ali did nothing. However, when direct references come back and them they deny it. Why don't they just declare Khomeini and Khamenei as the 13th and 14th infallible Imams ?

You're going off topic but brother Hani is going to be too shy to say anything here.

Ameen

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2015, 11:13:20 AM »
I wonder if they'll accuse Haydari of being Zionist funded when he exposed that ALL Shia scholars declare Takfeer on all non-Shia:

Well don't you think they would have done that by now, the way you are trying to show Iran this already should have happened. They all should have been in prison.

Ameen

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2015, 11:16:40 AM »
Why isn't this guy becoming a sunni actually? There is also a video of him saying that tafseer al qummi has majoosi, jewish narrations.

Just because he disagrees on something then he should become a Sunni??? Or you have issues on Shiaism and there is something you aren't sure and or comfortable about then, become a Sunni??? Wow! This is some alternative we have here.

Furkan

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2015, 11:56:15 AM »
You clearly dont know what you're talking about. Re-read your reply #21.

First you claim I didn't ask about the other side of the story and after that you are telling me I shouldn't ask it to you. Just accept it that politics isn't always filled with love, what you are doing is blindly following some leaders just bcuz they are Shia.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hani

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2015, 02:17:20 PM »
You speak about torture here, were you there??? Did you witness it??? When it comes to human rights, why is it only Iran on your agenda and no other country??? Because Iran Shia dominant and has a Shia dominant government. Like I said before you have such prisoners in other countries but because their governments aren't Shia then one doesn't need to talk about them. Here it is not about prisoners or human rights but about Shiaism. This is the problem and these are your motive and attentions.

We're trying to show you that Iran's regime is just as crap as those "other governments".
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 02:18:59 PM »

You're going off topic but brother Hani is going to be too shy to say anything here.

Because it's not off-topic, he's comparing your attitude towards the companions of Rasul-Allah (saw) and how you accept ridiculous stories about them to your defensive attitude when it comes to Khaminai and Khomayni.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Khaled

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 12:06:47 AM »

Because it's not off-topic, he's comparing your attitude towards the companions of Rasul-Allah (saw) and how you accept ridiculous stories about them to your defensive attitude when it comes to Khaminai and Khomayni.

I remember watching the old Mustaqillah debates and one of the Shia debaters would bash the Companions رضي الله عنهم and turn around and get upset that anyone criticizes Hizbullah because they are "Islamic heroes."
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Khaled

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2015, 01:27:48 AM »
Iranian side of the story is always the same: "These are all Zionist funded propagandists"

^ Take the above and apply it to everything. It's literally Iran's excuse to EVERYTHING.

You sound like a one sided man. By such statement means there is absolutely nothing positive, right and good about Iran. Iran's crime??? Shia dominated. If they weren't Shia then they wouldn't be guilty.

Come on akhi, you know this is not true.  I honestly find Sunnis in general are more apologetic (due to ignorance of course) about the Iranian regime than say the Saudi or the Gulf States.  The reality is, the ONLY reason YOU are defending them is that they are Shi'i, had they been Saudi (or the Companions...) you would be foaming at the mouth ready to accuse them of everything under the sun.  As far as we are concerned, the only reason we criticize Iran here because this is an anti-Shia site; go anywhere else and we'd be the first criticizing the "Sunni" states.
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Hani

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 01:31:33 AM »
^ He won't get it you'll see.

PS, bro what's your Madhab? Mu`tazili?

Furkan

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 01:37:32 AM »
Khaled try asking what the other side of the story is ^^

Hani, I think you should add more options to the "religion" indication
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Khaled

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 01:44:25 AM »

No, Ahl as-Sunnah, I don't know why it says other under religion, I could've swore I marked Sunni...

Ameen

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 02:58:12 PM »
You clearly dont know what you're talking about. Re-read your reply #21.

First you claim I didn't ask about the other side of the story and after that you are telling me I shouldn't ask it to you. Just accept it that politics isn't always filled with love, what you are doing is blindly following some leaders just bcuz they are Shia.

Why are you asking me??? This is the question. Did I start this thread??? Did I put this story forward??? There is two sides or more to every tale, story, incident, event etc, is it not??? I only made a point based on reality and facts. Now if you don't give a damn and I'm sure you don't because this involves Iran then, continue to look at things with one eye and remain one sided. If this wasn't Iran or it was a Sunni government then, I'm sure you would open your other eye and see things in a humane way. But in fact this wouldn't even be mentioned.

Ameen

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 03:07:04 PM »

We're trying to show you that Iran's regime is just as crap as those "other governments".

Ok, so where are those other governments and how crap are they??? If you had mentioned other incidents concerning other governments along with Iran then, here we have a thread along with a discussion based on justice, fairness and with an equal balance. But we don't have this and you are not trying to show me that Iran is just as crap as the other governments because there is no "just as" and there is no "other governments". We only have Iran and Iran is a clear target of hatred and propaganda. Otherwise correct me if I'm wrong???

This is not about me defending and supporting Iran, this about justice, fairness, reality and facts. I don't support anyone but the truth. And to get to the truth, one has to be open and fair minded.

Ameen

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2015, 03:09:59 PM »

And my dear brother, where ever you have accused me of going off topic, I have only responded to what has been said. Now if both of us were accused of going off topic then, that would be fair and reasonable. But.....????

Ameen

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2015, 03:12:06 PM »

I remember watching the old Mustaqillah debates and one of the Shia debaters would bash the Companions رضي الله عنهم and turn around and get upset that anyone criticizes Hizbullah because they are "Islamic heroes."

Ok, what's that got to do with me??? Or are you going to attach that to me and then accuse me of probably the same thing????

Ameen

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2015, 03:15:36 PM »

You sound like a one sided man. By such statement means there is absolutely nothing positive, right and good about Iran. Iran's crime??? Shia dominated. If they weren't Shia then they wouldn't be guilty.

Come on akhi, you know this is not true.  I honestly find Sunnis in general are more apologetic (due to ignorance of course) about the Iranian regime than say the Saudi or the Gulf States.  The reality is, the ONLY reason YOU are defending them is that they are Shi'i, had they been Saudi (or the Companions...) you would be foaming at the mouth ready to accuse them of everything under the sun.  As far as we are concerned, the only reason we criticize Iran here because this is an anti-Shia site; go anywhere else and we'd be the first criticizing the "Sunni" states.

Again this is your assumption??? You're accusing me about what you assume and not about what I have said. I am pointing out to what has been said and you're accusing me on what I might have said. Come on, where is the logic here???

Ameen

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2015, 03:19:11 PM »

No, Ahl as-Sunnah, I don't know why it says other under religion, I could've swore I marked Sunni...

Well Sunnis have different schools of thought along with different political groups, parties and movements. Saying that "I am a Sunni" and that is it, is being hesitant about who and what you are.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2015, 06:29:13 PM »
bots will be banned
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا