TwelverShia.net Forum

Banu Isaac,Westerners?

scusemyenglish

Banu Isaac,Westerners?
« on: July 18, 2016, 09:13:32 PM »
Salam

Someone can explaine me if Westerners are descendent of Isaac?

Someone can explain me the genealogy of Westerners.

When I talk about westerners I talk about european.

And when we talk about Banu Isaac if it the same thing to say roman.

Barak'Allah ou fikoum
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

scusemyenglish

Re: Banu Isaac,Westerners?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 11:54:05 AM »
Salam I say that because I want to understood the wiew of Ibn Kathir About this issu.

Acording to him this hadith of Abu Hurayra show that "Westerners they will become muslim because Banu Isaaq are Rûm" They will become Muslim like the prediction about Turkish.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace he upon him) saying:

You have heard about a city, one side of which is on land and the other is in the sea (Constantinople). They said: Allah's Messenger, yes. Thereupon he said: The Last Hour would not come unless seventy thousand persons from Bani lshaq would attack it. When they would land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor would shower arrows but would only say: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," and one side of it would fall. Thaur (one of the narrators) said: I think that he said: The part by the side of the ocean. Then they would say for the second time: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest" and the second side would also fall, and they would say: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," and the gates would be opened for them and they would enter therein and, they would be collecting spoils of war and distributing them amongst themselves when a noise would be heard saying: Verily, Dajjal has come. And thus they would leave everything there and go back

And this advice is seriously strenghthen by this report

Mustaurid al-Qurashi reported:
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The Last Hour would come (when) the Romans would form a majority amongst people. 'Amr said to him (Mustaurid Qurashi): See what you are saying? He said: I say what I heard from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ). Thereupon he said: If you say that, it is a fact for they have four qualities. They have the patience to undergo a trial and immediately restore themselves to sanity after trouble and attack again after flight. They (have the quality) of being good to the destitute and the orphans, to the weak and, fifthly, the good quality in them is that they put resistance against the oppression of kings.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:56:37 AM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 06:47:58 AM »
I wouldn't spend too much time with these end of time hadith. They are vague. Even the Mahdi hadith don't have much strength in them.

fgss

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 08:44:04 AM »
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

scusemyenglish

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 11:40:10 PM »
I wouldn't spend too much time with these end of time hadith. They are vague. Even the Mahdi hadith don't have much strength in them.

Salam bro.

About this hadith there are 3 view.

first. acording to Ibn Kathir romans will be Muslim.

second. The begining of Islam for them will be in this area

Third. I think it's the opinion of Nawawi . It's an mistake of narator and it's not Banu Isaac concerned here but rather Banu Ismael.  He took this opinion because in his area Constantinople was under Roman control so according to him "How romans will conquere roman town???"

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

AbdulKhader

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 01:46:21 PM »
السلام عليكم

Bani Ishaq probably means the Edomites, because Prophet Isaac had two sons according to the Torah: 1. Esau and 2. Jacob. The Israelites are progeny of Jacob, while the Edomites are progeny of Esau. According to Judaic tradition, the Romans were identified with the Edomites, and by extension Edom came to represent Christendom.

Bani Ishaq is therefore, most likely, a reference to Mediterranean peoples, like Italians, Greeks, Anatolians, Syrians.

A Hadith states that 70,000 of Bani Ishaq will attack and conquer Constantinople but without weapons. They will instead say لا اله الا الله والله اكبر and one side of the city will fall to them, and say it again and the other side will fall (this is referring to the two parts of the city, one that is on the continent of Europe and the other that is on the continent of Asia). Then they will say it a third time and the "gates" of the city will be opened to them.

Now immediately after this "spiritual" conquest, it will be announced that the Antichrist has emerged and so they will drop everything and go back.

This gives us a clue that these 70,000 will probably be on the eastern side of the Mediterranean, on the continent of Asia, so probably a group of Syrian or Anatolian Muslims, since the fitna of the Antichrist is from the east, not from Europe.

Now there is another Hadith regarding the final conquest of Constantinople right before the emergence of the Antichrist, coincidentally also reported in the Sahih Muslim as the previous Hadith, but the problem is this one appears to contradict the former because it describes a conquest through force of arms:

It says that the Romans will land at Dabiq or A'maq, but those who will go to fight them are not described as "Bani Ishaq" but rather people of Medina. Now the reason for the Roman invasion is because apparently a group of Muslims have captured some prisoners from among the Romans, and the Romans are demanding that the Muslims coming out of Medina to face them should not interfere in the Romans going after specifically that group which captured prisoners. But the Muslims of Medina will refuse to stand aside and will fight the Romans. As a consequence of this war, Constantinople will be conquered. The Hadith mentions that the Muslim conquerors will be hanging their swords on the olive trees when a devil will announce that the Antichrist has emerged among their families. Now when they turn back and reach Syria then the Antichrist will have actually emerged.
Forbidden_Link

AbdulKhader

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 02:08:02 PM »
Therefore I lean toward the view that Bani Ishaq are Muslims of the Levant and Mediterranean, and that 70 thousand of them will be such great and faithful Believers that they shall conquer Constantinople through Tahlil and Takbir لا اله الا الله والله اكبر. This spiritual conquest of Constantinople is two-pronged, one side will fall first than the other. The city of Constantinople is described in the Hadith as being partially on land and partially on sea. I believe it is referring to the division of Istanbul, with the western half in Europe and the eastern half in Asia Minor, the two sides separated by the Bosphorus Strait.

Now here the obvious question arises that at present the city of Istanbul is in Muslim hands, part of the Muslim country of Turkey, and majority of its residents being Turkish Muslims. But since the Antichrist has not yet emerged, we can be reasonably sure that the conquest of Constantinople spoken of in the Hadith prophecies that will immediately precede the appearance of Antichrist has not yet occurred.

There could be several possibilities, one of which is that in the near future somehow Turkey will lose a war and Istanbul will be retaken by the Romans (Christian West/European powers), or that the Christian West/Europe or maybe Russia will be in a future armed conflict with Turkey and both sides will be vying for control of Istanbul and the critical Bosphorus Strait. The West or Russia will only be decisively defeated and Constantinople conquered for Islam by these 70 thousand Believers of Bani Ishaq.

Keep in mind that a majority of the so-called "Turks" living in Turkey are Turkified, they are actually Anatolians, a Mediterranean people who could possibly be described as "Bani Ishaq" rather than Turks.

Based on all this, I see a future great conflict between Turkey and either Christian West/Europe or Russia (both which can be described as "Romans"?)
Forbidden_Link