TwelverShia.net Forum

BBC to post undercover mutah documentary

iceman

Re: BBC to post undercover mutah documentary
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2019, 11:28:46 PM »
Lol another LIE the ahlu sunnah you speak of like the vids you post of these individuals don’t have major followings and DO NOT represent ahlu sunnah as major scholars.

Yasir khabeeth must be a major Shiite scholar heck them mullahs in bbc documentary on muta are REAL SHIA scholars.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Joker

"Lol another LIE the ahlu sunnah you speak of like the vids you post of these individuals don’t have major followings and DO NOT represent ahlu sunnah as major scholars"

And who represents the Ahle Sunnah? This site and a few hate mongers like you.  😊 They have plenty of followings. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're not Ahle Sunnah. Anything I put forward is full of suspicion. Anything you put forward is full of assurance 😊 Wow. You want me to believe in your tales. And you start to call your scholars engineered 😊

"Yasir khabeeth must be a major Shiite scholar heck them mullahs in bbc documentary on muta are REAL SHIA scholars"

In the BBC documentary the halala scholars are real Sunni scholars. And the documentary shows the real and true side of what you and your community are. 😆 What goes around then will come around. 😊

iceman

Re: BBC to post undercover mutah documentary
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2019, 11:40:13 PM »
A dimwit who will go online and say he is syed but cannot prove he is one especially going by the answers to divine Imamate which you have NO proof of either, using youtubers and passing them off as ahlu sunnah scholars.
Stop kidding yourself!

Look at your miserable answer.....”Allah does what He wants He doesn’t need to give you an explanation”

😂😂😂😂😂

This is as far as divine leadership goes for icepop and his Shiite kind, it’s a promotion but only Allah knows why without EXPLAINING to His prophet or written in Quran.

Only icepop and his shiites know the reality, not even the imams said or knew but icepop KNOWS!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Icepop this is what you call a joke, it’s NOT intellect when you ask a question and in response you get......”Allah does what He wants”..... in other words you have no proof or no idea but your own thoughts and theories.

The devil sure deceived you and your kind

1400 years and icepop like his majusi ancestors still don’t know WHY ALLAH SWT PROMOTES A MAJOR PROPHET AFTER TRIALS TO S DIVINE IMAM AND THE AHLEBAITH GET A PROMOTION WITHOUT TRIAL.

This is the biggest joke in Islam........that Allah swt appoints divine imams AFTER prophethood.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What do you want from me now, a copy of my birth certificate or my family lineage Shajarah? 😀 You want me to prove this and that. What have you proven till yet? How many smiley faces you can pull 😆 It's give and take.

"Look at your miserable answer.....”Allah does what He wants He doesn’t need to give you an explanation”

Show me what's miserable about that. Does God owe you explanations? 😊

Divine leadership has been proven from the Qur'an on numerous occasions. You're just going paghal over it. You have no answer to it. That's why you're going cuckoo 😊 All you're doing is beating around the bush constantly that may be a proof of Caliphate my suddenly drop out 😊

Doesn't Allah do what he wants and desires because he is God. Or does he need to seek your permission. 😊 And then is answerable to you 😊

{Indeed your Lord is the Doer of what He wills} (11: 107)

{(He is the) Doer of what He wills.} (85: 16)

The above references should be able to shut you up. But again probably not because of your nature. 😊
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 11:44:10 PM by iceman »