TwelverShia.net Forum

Iran defends China's oppression of Uighur Muslim

iceman

Re: Iran defends China's oppression of Uighur Muslim
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2019, 07:54:04 PM »
With you bro, I don't need to hold a grudge. You benefit the Muslims so much with your words. If Allah does not guide you then I pray he makes you a spokesperson for the shias.

Why don't you guide me by telling me who at what you exactly are. Talk about various parts and elements of your belief.

Adil

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2019, 08:06:33 PM »
Why don't you guide me by telling me who at what you exactly are. Talk about various parts and elements of your belief.

Bro I'm pretty sure I told you on another thread that I am a sunni Muslim and you responded that I wasn't lol. You have been on this forum long enough to gauge a basic understanding of Islam at the very least so you don't need me to tell you. We both know that you're just trolling with this post anyway.

iceman

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2019, 08:45:15 PM »
Bro I'm pretty sure I told you on another thread that I am a sunni Muslim and you responded that I wasn't lol. You have been on this forum long enough to gauge a basic understanding of Islam at the very least so you don't need me to tell you. We both know that you're just trolling with this post anyway.

Don't hide behind the trolling excuse. You just jump in for a bit of a poke and fun. I know what you stand for. You just can't explain your belief and faith. You're afraid of getting caught up.

Adil

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2019, 09:03:10 PM »
Don't hide behind the trolling excuse. You just jump in for a bit of a poke and fun. I know what you stand for. You just can't explain your belief and faith. You're afraid of getting caught up.

If you know what I stand for then why are you asking me tell you lol.

And as you seem confident of catching me out, it would imply that you already know about Islam.

iceman

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2019, 09:27:26 PM »
If you know what I stand for then why are you asking me tell you lol.

And as you seem confident of catching me out, it would imply that you already know about Islam.

"If you know what I stand for then why are you asking me tell you lol"

By asking you to tell me doesn't mean that I'm not aware of you and your stance and I need to know. By saying that I'm only trying to make a point and that is to show how weak and full of flaws your faith and belief is. And that is whete and how you take it from. You have to engage in speak bad and I'll about the other because there's nothing positive and good about you. Otherwise you'd be talking about yourselves rather than digging and throwing dirt on the other.

Adil

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2019, 10:07:37 PM »
"If you know what I stand for then why are you asking me tell you lol"

By asking you to tell me doesn't mean that I'm not aware of you and your stance and I need to know. By saying that I'm only trying to make a point and that is to show how weak and full of flaws your faith and belief is. And that is whete and how you take it from. You have to engage in speak bad and I'll about the other because there's nothing positive and good about you. Otherwise you'd be talking about yourselves rather than digging and throwing dirt on the other.

See, you weren't seeking guidance after all. Like I said, it was just you trolling. Your real intention behind your question was something else entirely. Don't start this kind of dramabazi. It's pointless and time wasting.

If you want to challenge us about something then make a thread and someone should be able to handle it insha'Allah.

iceman

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2019, 10:40:44 PM »
See, you weren't seeking guidance after all. Like I said, it was just you trolling. Your real intention behind your question was something else entirely. Don't start this kind of dramabazi. It's pointless and time wasting.

If you want to challenge us about something then make a thread and someone should be able to handle it insha'Allah.

Is your faith that kamzor? Yes it is. You stop the propaganda against my faith, community and people. Then you've got nothing to worry about. And guidance, from you, on this site? 😀 Sort out your own backyard.

Adil

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2019, 10:57:24 PM »
Is your faith that kamzor? Yes it is. You stop the propaganda against my faith, community and people. Then you've got nothing to worry about. And guidance, from you, on this site? 😀 Sort out your own backyard.

> tell iceman to make a thread if he wants to challenge our faith
> Ice man says our faith is weak(kamzor) in response rather than actually make a thread
>Then asks us to stop criticising shiaism

It's not our faith which is kamzor... You're the one begging us to lay off shiaism.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 10:58:36 PM by Adil »

iceman

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2019, 11:52:41 PM »
> tell iceman to make a thread if he wants to challenge our faith
> Ice man says our faith is weak(kamzor) in response rather than actually make a thread
>Then asks us to stop criticising shiaism

It's not our faith which is kamzor... You're the one begging us to lay off shiaism.

I have no interest in challenging your faith. Where did I say I want to challenge it. You don't have anything in your faith that needs challenging. I don't need to ask you to stop doing anything. What ever you say about my faith and community is based on propaganda. And I'm here to challenge it. That's what I'm doing. If your faith isn't kamzor then prove it. Put your words where your mouth is. Not anywhere else.

muslim720

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2019, 12:24:00 AM »
First of all don't criticise anyone because of me because I pushed you and you had to do it out of shame.

There is literally nothing that you can push me to do.  Trust me on that!

Otherwise Iran had the opportunity to help the west get rid of Saddam but they didn't and took no part in the Iraq war.

Wallaahi, you are a liar, as we all know by now.

Not only in Iraq but in Afghanistan as well, it was Iran that helped the Americans.

"Show us if really anything other than your language has changed …. Should you change, our behavior will change too .…My expectation is, in the coming months, we will be looking for openings that can be created where we can start sitting across the table, face to face, diplomatic overtures that will allow us to move our policy in a new direction." - Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

"Tehran is capable of securing its interests in Afghanistan and Iraq without the U.S., and feels no need to be helpful unless Washington is willing to reciprocate at the strategic level."  - Trita Parsi, President, National Iranian American Council.

source: https://mepc.org/us-iran-engagement-through-afghanistan

As you can see through the quotes of Ayatollah Khamenei and the founder of National Iranian American Council, it is unanimous that if the US changes its stance towards Iran - not towards Muslims or the Middle East - the Iranians would return in kind.  So do you really blame Saudi Arabia now?  How is Saudi Arabia any worse than Iran?  They are US allies because the US has not adopted a harsh policy towards Saudi Arabia.  And Iran - from the Supreme Leader down to the expat - is literally saying they would do the same.

You haven't been to any Shia mosque. Just a tactic played by you.

Let us do a mubahala on this.  If I am lying about having been to Shi'i mosques - not just one and not just once - then may Allah (swt) punish me with the worst of punishments.  And if you are lying upon me (that I have never been to a Shi'i mosque) then may Allah (swt) punish you with the worst of punishments.  Say "aameen"!

What about killing the companions? What level of sin would that be 😊

Good point!  They are condemned to Hell and this why we condemn you and your kind because you are the ideological offspring of people like Ibn Muljam al-Muradi who not only pledged allegiance to Imam Ali (ra) and fought alongside him but also turned his back on him when time came.  Much like how your ideological ancestors did the same to Imam Hassan's (ra) children (ra).
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2019, 04:48:23 AM »
There is literally nothing that you can push me to do.  Trust me on that!

Wallaahi, you are a liar, as we all know by now.

Not only in Iraq but in Afghanistan as well, it was Iran that helped the Americans.

"Show us if really anything other than your language has changed …. Should you change, our behavior will change too .…My expectation is, in the coming months, we will be looking for openings that can be created where we can start sitting across the table, face to face, diplomatic overtures that will allow us to move our policy in a new direction." - Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

"Tehran is capable of securing its interests in Afghanistan and Iraq without the U.S., and feels no need to be helpful unless Washington is willing to reciprocate at the strategic level."  - Trita Parsi, President, National Iranian American Council.

source: https://mepc.org/us-iran-engagement-through-afghanistan

As you can see through the quotes of Ayatollah Khamenei and the founder of National Iranian American Council, it is unanimous that if the US changes its stance towards Iran - not towards Muslims or the Middle East - the Iranians would return in kind.  So do you really blame Saudi Arabia now?  How is Saudi Arabia any worse than Iran?  They are US allies because the US has not adopted a harsh policy towards Saudi Arabia.  And Iran - from the Supreme Leader down to the expat - is literally saying they would do the same.

Let us do a mubahala on this.  If I am lying about having been to Shi'i mosques - not just one and not just once - then may Allah (swt) punish me with the worst of punishments.  And if you are lying upon me (that I have never been to a Shi'i mosque) then may Allah (swt) punish you with the worst of punishments.  Say "aameen"!

Good point!  They are condemned to Hell and this why we condemn you and your kind because you are the ideological offspring of people like Ibn Muljam al-Muradi who not only pledged allegiance to Imam Ali (ra) and fought alongside him but also turned his back on him when time came.  Much like how your ideological ancestors did the same to Imam Hassan's (ra) children (ra).

"There is literally nothing that you can push me to do.  Trust me on that"

Your language that you're using is telling me how well I'm getting you. Forget about the push or shove.

"Wallaahi, you are a liar, as we all know by now"

Prove it. You've made big claims and given huge statements, but you're nothing but just all air and wind.

"Not only in Iraq but in Afghanistan as well, it was Iran that helped the Americans"

It depends on who and what you're up against. It wasn't Iran and the Americans but an allied coalition dealing with a threat to mankind, human civilisation. And that threat was a common enemy, in Afghanistan and Iraq which had to be dealt with and routed out. The same threat but in a new mask is ISIS. This threat to human civilisation needs to be dealt with. And countries need to put their differences aside and deal with this monstrous ideology in the face of Sunni extremists, Sunni militants who are not just giving Islam and the Muslims a bad name but also ruining the name of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.

"Should you change, our behavior will change too"

I won't change. I'm a Shia and alhamdulillah I will remain one. You haven't shown me anything worthy about you or your faith. And the research that I've done about your faith and belief in important matters I've found nothing but double standards and hypocritical elements all the way. You change principles and make rules as you go along. There's nothing stable about you.

"My expectation is, in the coming months, we will be looking for openings that can be created where we can start sitting across the table, face to face, diplomatic overtures that will allow us to move our policy in a new direction." - Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

I've always called out when ever I've had the opportunity to have discussions with Iranians that they need to change their stance and start protecting and looking out for their country, economy and people. They need to look after themselves by building better ties with the international community. I'm glad they're listening.

"So do you really blame Saudi Arabia now" I don't blame Saudi Arabia but Ale Saood for creating and funding these militants that are causing absolute havoc within Iraq, Syria. Afghanistan, Libya etc

"If I am lying about having been to Shi'i mosques - not just one and not just once - then may Allah (swt) punish me with the worst of punishments"

Me visiting a few Sunni mosques in small towns or villages would that give me an overall view about what Sunni Islam is and stands for globally. And would it be right for me to start painting and releasing a picture about the Sunni community at large based on those limited visits? Then would it be right for me to go around with a magnifying glass looking for things to justify my negative opinion about the Sunni faith and community? Wake up man!

"we condemn you and your kind because you are the ideological offspring of people like Ibn Muljam al-Muradi"

I'm the offspring of the beloved Ahlul Bayt. Alhamdulillah I'm a Syed and have a direct link to the Progeny of the Prophet s.a.w. I know exactly who I am. The Ahlul Bayt are my ancestors and I'm their descendant. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself and check out what your lineage and family heritage is.

"who not only pledged allegiance to Imam Ali (ra) and fought alongside him but also turned his back on him when time came"

Those were the same Muslims and or the offsprings of those Muslims who gave allegiance to the first three without any consideration and thought what so ever. They are the same ones who gave allegiance to Ali and changed course for their own personal benefit and gain which they've been doing since day one (Saqifa). It's the same people who gave allegiance to Hassan then changed course to Muawiya when worldy goods and material was shown and given to them. The same gave allegiance to Yazeed. It was the same all the way through from Saqifa to Karbala.

"Much like how your ideological ancestors did the same to Imam Hassan's (ra) children (ra)"

The ones who killed Hussain and his family were the ones who gave allegiance to Yazeed on the same principles laid down in Saqifa what ever those principles were. And their descendants are Ale Saood and the Sunni militants running around and causing havoc trying to bring back this ridiculous system of Caliphate which tore the Muslim community apart since its founders in Saqifa.

muslim720

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2019, 12:05:57 AM »
Your language that you're using is telling me how well I'm getting you. Forget about the push or shove.

The only thing you're getting well is lun!

Prove it. You've made big claims and given huge statements, but you're nothing but just all air and wind.

The same wind which you declared above Imamah?  Fart, lol?  That is your craft and as for Iran's aid in US invasions, it is a well documented fact that they laid down the roadmap for American success in Afghanistan and were the beneficiaries of the Iraqi invasion. 

We all see Saudi Arabia's treachery; somehow Shias miss Iran's political games!

It depends on who and what you're up against. It wasn't Iran and the Americans but an allied coalition dealing with a threat to mankind, human civilisation. And that threat was a common enemy, in Afghanistan and Iraq which had to be dealt with and routed out. The same threat but in a new mask is ISIS. This threat to human civilisation needs to be dealt with.

You are a top class liar who - by comparison - makes Israel look like a saint!

What threat did Iraq pose to the world?  And you had the nerve to say "the same threat but in a new mask is ISIS".  It was Saddam - I am no fan of Saddam - who had kept such filthy barbarians (like ISIS, Al-Qaeda) in check.  In other words, the US invasion - and Iranian aid in the process by extension - unleashed this threat upon the world.  That makes Iran worse than Saddam. 

Namak haraam, haqq ki baat karta hai!

I won't change. I'm a Shia and alhamdulillah I will remain one. You haven't shown me anything worthy about you or your faith. And the research that I've done about your faith and belief in important matters I've found nothing but double standards and hypocritical elements all the way. You change principles and make rules as you go along. There's nothing stable about you.

You are....I am running out of words and phrases to describe your stupidity.

The phrase "Should you change, our behavior will change too" was part of Ayatollah Khamenei's message to the Americans.  You - thinking they are my words - responded to them to remind us once again what an idiot you are, lacking basic reading skills.

I've always called out when ever I've had the opportunity to have discussions with Iranians that they need to change their stance and start protecting and looking out for their country, economy and people. They need to look after themselves by building better ties with the international community. I'm glad they're listening.

Did you just suggest that Iran is taking your advice?  Hahaha, you need to be institutionalized if you think that.

I don't blame Saudi Arabia but Ale Saood for creating and funding these militants that are causing absolute havoc within Iraq, Syria. Afghanistan, Libya etc

Way to avoid my point and question.  If Iran considers the possibility of becoming allies with the US, and by extension staying out of Israel's way - much like what Saudi Arabia is doing - would you agree that they are no better than the Saudis?

Me visiting a few Sunni mosques in small towns or villages would that give me an overall view about what Sunni Islam is and stands for globally. And would it be right for me to start painting and releasing a picture about the Sunni community at large based on those limited visits? Then would it be right for me to go around with a magnifying glass looking for things to justify my negative opinion about the Sunni faith and community? Wake up man!

Thank you very much!  The fact that you did not dare to say "aameen" to my mubahala challenge proves that you are intentionally lying on me (by claiming that I've never been to a single Shi'i mosque).

I'm the offspring of the beloved Ahlul Bayt. Alhamdulillah I'm a Syed and have a direct link to the Progeny of the Prophet s.a.w.

If you are a Syed and the representative of Ahlul Bayt (ra), I thank Allah (swt) every day for not making me a Syed.  And I'm equally grateful to Him for not making Ahlul Bayt (ra) the leaders of Muslims.  Nefarious idiots like you in power can only mean one thing: extinction of Islam.

The ones who killed Hussain and his family were the ones who gave allegiance to Yazeed on the same principles laid down in Saqifa what ever those principles were. And their descendants are Ale Saood and the Sunni militants running around and causing havoc trying to bring back this ridiculous system of Caliphate which tore the Muslim community apart since its founders in Saqifa.

I am glad we are ending this on Saqeefa.  I cannot re-state my new slogan enough times so thank you for giving me the opportunity to remind you once again that every day is Saqeefa and every lun is up Rafidha!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2019, 04:17:16 AM »
The only thing you're getting well is lun!

The same wind which you declared above Imamah?  Fart, lol?  That is your craft and as for Iran's aid in US invasions, it is a well documented fact that they laid down the roadmap for American success in Afghanistan and were the beneficiaries of the Iraqi invasion. 

We all see Saudi Arabia's treachery; somehow Shias miss Iran's political games!

You are a top class liar who - by comparison - makes Israel look like a saint!

What threat did Iraq pose to the world?  And you had the nerve to say "the same threat but in a new mask is ISIS".  It was Saddam - I am no fan of Saddam - who had kept such filthy barbarians (like ISIS, Al-Qaeda) in check.  In other words, the US invasion - and Iranian aid in the process by extension - unleashed this threat upon the world.  That makes Iran worse than Saddam. 

Namak haraam, haqq ki baat karta hai!

You are....I am running out of words and phrases to describe your stupidity.

The phrase "Should you change, our behavior will change too" was part of Ayatollah Khamenei's message to the Americans.  You - thinking they are my words - responded to them to remind us once again what an idiot you are, lacking basic reading skills.

Did you just suggest that Iran is taking your advice?  Hahaha, you need to be institutionalized if you think that.

Way to avoid my point and question.  If Iran considers the possibility of becoming allies with the US, and by extension staying out of Israel's way - much like what Saudi Arabia is doing - would you agree that they are no better than the Saudis?

Thank you very much!  The fact that you did not dare to say "aameen" to my mubahala challenge proves that you are intentionally lying on me (by claiming that I've never been to a single Shi'i mosque).

If you are a Syed and the representative of Ahlul Bayt (ra), I thank Allah (swt) every day for not making me a Syed.  And I'm equally grateful to Him for not making Ahlul Bayt (ra) the leaders of Muslims.  Nefarious idiots like you in power can only mean one thing: extinction of Islam.

I am glad we are ending this on Saqeefa.  I cannot re-state my new slogan enough times so thank you for giving me the opportunity to remind you once again that every day is Saqeefa and every lun is up Rafidha!

"The only thing you're getting well is lun"

Since you love mentioning it, where are you getting it from. And what is it by the way. Would you care to explain.

"The same wind which you declared above Imamah?  Fart, lol?  That is your craft and as for Iran's aid in US invasions, it is a well documented fact that they laid down the roadmap for American success in Afghanistan and were the beneficiaries of the Iraqi invasion"

Standing up to a common enemy and a global threat requires international cooperation. To deal with a threatening disease or a deadly virus requires unified cooperation and commitment. Sunni militants and militias need to be dealt with. They're a bad name to Islam and an embarrassment to the Ahle Sunnah. War against terror requires international cooperation and unified commitment. Stop moaning.

"We all see Saudi Arabia's treachery; somehow Shias miss Iran's political games"

We don't miss anything. Not even the purpose of this site and the agenda of the ones behind it. Terror needs to be dealt with in all forms and at all levels. People have a right to what they want to believe in and practice their faith and belief in peace and without being hassled and harassed.

"You are a top class liar"

Prove it. Justify it.

"What threat did Iraq pose to the world?  Saddam. That's the threat Iraq posed.

"and Iranian aid in the process by extension"

Not true. Iran turned the Americans down by saying no. Saudi Arabia asked the Americans for help when Saddam invaded Kuwait. Because Saudi feared for their lives.

"unleashed this threat upon the world"

The Saudis unleashed it.

"Namak haraam, haqq ki baat karta hai!"

You make me laugh 😀😄 Have you really been brought up that bad 😊

"The phrase "Should you change, our behavior will change too" was part of Ayatollah Khamenei's message to the Americans.  You - thinking they are my words - responded to them to remind us once again what an idiot you are, lacking basic reading skills"

☺😊😀 Just testing you. Trying to find out how clever you are. You burn so easily and very quickly. I'd control that temper if I was you.

"Did you just suggest that Iran is taking your advice?  Hahaha, you need to be institutionalized if you think that"

You know nothing about me 😊

"Way to avoid my point and question.  If Iran considers the possibility of becoming allies with the US, and by extension staying out of Israel's way - much like what Saudi Arabia is doing - would you agree that they are no better than the Saudis?"

Iran has learned how to do business the hard way. It took them sometime to.know how to govern. And a while to learn about world politics and dynamics.
Read their history before and especially after the revolution.

"Thank you very much!  The fact that you did not dare to say "aameen" to my mubahala challenge proves that you are intentionally lying on me (by claiming that I've never been to a single Shi'i mosque)"

There is no challenge. So their ain't no Mubahila. Speaking about Mubahila who did you decide to bring along.

"by claiming that I've never been to a single Shi'i mosque)"

When did I make that claim. Do jog my memory.

"If you are a Syed and the representative of Ahlul Bayt (ra), I thank Allah (swt) every day for not making me a Syed"

So what exactly did Allah make you. A propagandists and a hate monger and grudge holder as far as I can see and know.

"And I'm equally grateful to Him for not making Ahlul Bayt (ra) the leaders of Muslims"

Well those, who shunned the Prophet s.a.w when he was about to write something for them and then secretly and quietly tiptoed off to Saqifa when they heard that Caliphate was slipping out of their hands, certainly messed up the Ummah. How did things turn out after Saqifa. Read history. Nothing to be proud about. Sahaba turned on sahaba. Muslims slaughtered Muslims.

Nefarious idiots like you in power can only mean one thing: extinction of Islam.

"thank you for giving me the opportunity to remind you once again"

Your most welcome. But you actually haven't told me, reminding is out of the question. Where did you get or are getting lun from, what ever that is.

muslim720

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2019, 11:29:51 PM »
Since you love mentioning it, where are you getting it from. And what is it by the way. Would you care to explain.

At your majaalis, they say "every day is Ashura and every land is Karbala" as if it is a victory slogan.  The reality is that your faces have been darkened, therefore, the appropriate slogan - to highlight your reality - is "every day is Saqeefa and every lun is up Rafidha".

Standing up to a common enemy and a global threat requires international cooperation. To deal with a threatening disease or a deadly virus requires unified cooperation and commitment. Sunni militants and militias need to be dealt with. They're a bad name to Islam and an embarrassment to the Ahle Sunnah. War against terror requires international cooperation and unified commitment. Stop moaning.

If Iran does it or expresses desire to do so, it is "international cooperation" but if Saudi Arabia cooperates with the international community, they are traitors and enemies of Islam.

People have a right to what they want to believe in and practice their faith and belief in peace and without being hassled and harassed.

Then why do you question Saudi Arabia?  Why don't you accept the possibility that Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr was a threat to Saudi Arabia's internal stability?

Remember Abdolmalek Rigi of Jundullah?  I remember the days when PressTV announced his capture and later execution.  Not a single Sunni person I know condemned Iran for executing someone who wished to undermine Iran's internal stability.

Why is it that every Shi'i executed in Saudi Arabia is necessarily a cherub whereas every Sunni executed in Iran is a criminal or terrorist, according to you?

Prove it. Justify it.

I did by showing you how Iran supported each invasion and were later beneficiaries of what transpired in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Saddam. That's the threat Iraq posed.

There is another lie!  I don't expect you to ever speak the truth but to revive whatever integrity may be left in you, compare the situation in Iraq before and after Saddam and then tell me how he (Saddam) posed a threat to the world.

The fact that you speak lie after lie to defend Iran is exactly why Saudi Arabia is weary of its Shia population.  You are a Pakistani and I have never heard you defend Pakistan but you will bend over backwards to defend Iran. 

Not true. Iran turned the Americans down by saying no. Saudi Arabia asked the Americans for help when Saddam invaded Kuwait. Because Saudi feared for their lives.

We were talking about the Second Gulf War.

However, since you have alluded to it, please find the New York Times article dated January 31, 1991: WAR IN THE GULF: IRAN; IRAN SAID TO PLAY BOTH SIDES IN GULF

The Saudis unleashed it.

Yeah, the Saudis have unleashed many luns upon you.  The discomfort in your tone and the resentment (for the Saudis) in your posts prove it.

☺😊😀 Just testing you. Trying to find out how clever you are. You burn so easily and very quickly. I'd control that temper if I was you.

Quite easy for a coward like you to say "just testing you" after caught making a blunder!  Not surprised at all.  Nonetheless, as all your cop-outs, it was very weak.  Try harder next time.  Or even better, try reading more carefully.

You know nothing about me 😊

Oh, so you are not writing off the possibility that the Iranians listen to you?  To have you as an adviser, I must say I overestimated the Iranians and their level of intelligence.

Iran has learned how to do business the hard way. It took them sometime to.know how to govern. And a while to learn about world politics and dynamics.
Read their history before and especially after the revolution.

Much like tere ko lun laga hai "the hard way", that is not the answer to my question so I will state it again: If Iran considers the possibility of becoming allies with the US, and by extension staying out of Israel's way - much like what Saudi Arabia is doing - would you agree that they are no better than the Saudis?

There is no challenge. So their ain't no Mubahila.

Once again, thank you.  Your cowardice to not even verbally accept it shows that you do not even stand by your own words.

Speaking about Mubahila who did you decide to bring along.

The scared one hiding in the cave!

When did I make that claim. Do jog my memory.

Really?  You never made that claim?

Here are your own words: "You haven't been to any Shia mosque. Just a tactic played by you".
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 11:32:47 PM by muslim720 »

iceman

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2019, 12:08:04 AM »
At your majaalis, they say "every day is Ashura and every land is Karbala" as if it is a victory slogan.  The reality is that your faces have been darkened, therefore, the appropriate slogan - to highlight your reality - is "every day is Saqeefa and every lun is up Rafidha".

If Iran does it or expresses desire to do so, it is "international cooperation" but if Saudi Arabia cooperates with the international community, they are traitors and enemies of Islam.

Then why do you question Saudi Arabia?  Why don't you accept the possibility that Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr was a threat to Saudi Arabia's internal stability?

Remember Abdolmalek Rigi of Jundullah?  I remember the days when PressTV announced his capture and later execution.  Not a single Sunni person I know condemned Iran for executing someone who wished to undermine Iran's internal stability.

Why is it that every Shi'i executed in Saudi Arabia is necessarily a cherub whereas every Sunni executed in Iran is a criminal or terrorist, according to you?

I did by showing you how Iran supported each invasion and were later beneficiaries of what transpired in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

There is another lie!  I don't expect you to ever speak the truth but to revive whatever integrity may be left in you, compare the situation in Iraq before and after Saddam and then tell me how he (Saddam) posed a threat to the world.

The fact that you speak lie after lie to defend Iran is exactly why Saudi Arabia is weary of its Shia population.  You are a Pakistani and I have never heard you defend Pakistan but you will bend over backwards to defend Iran. 

We were talking about the Second Gulf War.

However, since you have alluded to it, please find the New York Times article dated January 31, 1991: WAR IN THE GULF: IRAN; IRAN SAID TO PLAY BOTH SIDES IN GULF

Yeah, the Saudis have unleashed many luns upon you.  The discomfort in your tone and the resentment (for the Saudis) in your posts prove it.

Quite easy for a coward like you to say "just testing you" after caught making a blunder!  Not surprised at all.  Nonetheless, as all your cop-outs, it was very weak.  Try harder next time.  Or even better, try reading more carefully.

Oh, so you are not writing off the possibility that the Iranians listen to you?  To have you as an adviser, I must say I overestimated the Iranians and their level of intelligence.

Much like tere ko lun laga hai "the hard way", that is not the answer to my question so I will state it again: If Iran considers the possibility of becoming allies with the US, and by extension staying out of Israel's way - much like what Saudi Arabia is doing - would you agree that they are no better than the Saudis?

Once again, thank you.  Your cowardice to not even verbally accept it shows that you do not even stand by your own words.

The scared one hiding in the cave!

Really?  You never made that claim?

Here are your own words: "You haven't been to any Shia mosque. Just a tactic played by you".

"At your majaalis, they say "every day is Ashura and every land is Karbala" as if it is a victory slogan"

What they say at your Majalis? So it's my Majalis, and you seem to know what's mine better than me. Wow.

"The reality is that your faces have been darkened"

Who's faces have been darkened, history clearly tells that. And it's been darkened by their own actions. We mention history and you jump to their defence with ifs and buts and counter arguments or what ever excuse you can find. Chand logo ko bachaneh ke liyeh sachai aur haqeeqath meh hera peri peh uthar ai ho.

"therefore, the appropriate slogan - to highlight your reality - is "every day is Saqeefa and every lun is up Rafidha"

What is this lun that you keep repeating? Please do tell me. Where do keep getting it from.

"If Iran does it or expresses desire to do so, it is "international cooperation" but if Saudi Arabia cooperates with the international community, they are traitors and enemies of Islam"

Saudi Arabia is funding the Sunni extreme belief along with Sunni militants and militias. That's the problem.

"Then why do you question Saudi Arabia?  Why don't you accept the possibility that Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr was a threat to Saudi Arabia's internal stability?"

What threat was he? They could have exiled him if that was the case. Was Jamal kashoggi a threat too? He wasn't a Shia, was he? Usman the third Caliph saw many threats, did he order the execution of anyone? What about Umar or Abu Bakr? Did they order any executions on such grounds? Where's Seerath e Shaykhain or Khulafaa e Rashedoon? Or do you go by as it suits you.

"Remember Abdolmalek Rigi of Jundullah?  I remember the days when PressTV announced his capture and later execution.  Not a single Sunni person I know condemned Iran for executing someone who wished to undermine Iran's internal stability"

No I don't. Please do enlighten me. Try to get a grip on yourself and engage in a healthy and suitable conversation and discussion.

"Why is it that every Shi'i executed in Saudi Arabia is necessarily a cherub whereas every Sunni executed in Iran is a criminal or terrorist, according to you?"

When and where did I say that?

"I did by showing you how Iran supported each invasion and were later beneficiaries of what transpired in both Afghanistan and Iraq"

To cooperate against a common enemy and a global threat is necessary for the international community. And I've always and always criticised Iran even when I was there that it should do more to be part of the international community and quit the slogan 'death to America, death to Russia, death to Israel and death to this and that'. You have responsibility and commitment both to your country and people as well as your neighbours and being a regional and international partner.

And since the revolution Iran has been treated and looked at differently and separately. It's been both ways. It's less Iran's fault and much more the other way. You can't sideline and isolate a country or a regime. And the end of the day it's the people who are going to get effected and hurt. It doesn't matter whether it's Iran, Saudi Arabia or who ever. You believe that this is a Shia regime and it should go. I don't believe in that. Be it a Sunni regime like there have been, Saddam or Qaddafi, what did regime change bring? Disaster and chaos. No matter who brings the regime change and who brings the disaster. That's my opinion.

"There is another lie!  I don't expect you to ever speak the truth but to revive whatever integrity may be left in you, compare the situation in Iraq before and after Saddam and then tell me how he (Saddam) posed a threat to the world"

"how he (Saddam) posed a threat to the world"

He attacked Iran in September 22nd 1980. He invaded Kuwait and ruined it. The Saudis saw him as an absolute threat to their country and Kingdom and begged the Americans for help. He killed people in his own country be it Sunnis or Shias or Kurds. He executed his political rivals. It is said he even killed his own family members, his blood relatives who he saw as a threat. Would you like a list. Even still I was against the regime change in Iraq. It's not the regime change, it's how they went about it.

"The fact that you speak lie after lie to defend Iran is exactly why Saudi Arabia is weary of its Shia population.  You are a Pakistani and I have never heard you defend Pakistan but you will bend over backwards to defend Iran"

I'm not against Saudi Arabia nor in defence of Iran blindly. As for Pakistan is concerned, where have you started a thread on attacking Pakistan? You criticise and condemn Iran. Why Iran only. Start a thread and criticise those countries and regimes that need to be criticised including Iran. You get my point. That's the problem.

"However, since you have alluded to it, please find the New York Times article dated January 31, 1991: WAR IN THE GULF: IRAN; IRAN SAID TO PLAY BOTH SIDES IN GULF"

We need to look into the news regardless of who the news is about. It's not necessary that everything we hear and read is 100% true.

"Here are your own words: "You haven't been to any Shia mosque. Just a tactic played by you".

The tales and stories you tell don't add up nor make any sense. You're not a Shia but probably have been to Shia mosques and I am a Shia and part of that community. So who am I going to believe. You or myself about my mosques, community and people. And lets say you experienced this, am I suppose to visit a few Sunni  mosques and Imams in a few small towns or villages and paint a picture of the entire Sunni community and faith at large on that experience. Wake up man. Forget about the lun what ever that may be and come off it.

muslim720

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2019, 01:15:09 AM »
What they say at your Majalis?

They say, every day is Saqeefa and every lun is up Rafidha.  Rhymes a lot with your slogan, right?

So it's my Majalis, and you seem to know what's mine better than me. Wow.

Took me six years to learn the ins-and-outs of your kanjar gatherings.

Who's faces have been darkened, history clearly tells that. And it's been darkened by their own actions.

Agreed!  The history I shared darkened the face of Iran and its stooges.

What is this lun that you keep repeating? Please do tell me. Where do keep getting it from.

Are you denying that tere ko land ke badle lun lag gaya?

Saudi Arabia is funding the Sunni extreme belief along with Sunni militants and militias. That's the problem.

But Iran - as per Ayatollah Khamenei - will assist the US if the US changes its behavior towards Iran (not Muslims).  So how is Iran any better when they say they will gladly do what Saudi Arabia does today?

What threat was he? They could have exiled him if that was the case. Was Jamal kashoggi a threat too? He wasn't a Shia, was he?

I agree that exiling him would have been better than killing him but would you agree that exiling Abdolmalek Rigi would have been better than executing him?

Remember, I am not defending Saudi Arabia.  I am finding their exact actions in Iran to see if you would remain neutral and condemn Iran as much as you condemn the Saudis.

No I don't. Please do enlighten me.

Do you not know Abdolmalek Rigi or did you not know about his execution?  How is it that you dare to criticize Saudi Arabia for executions when you are ignorant of the same taking place in Iran?

Try to get a grip on yourself

Try to get a grip on the lun jo tere ko laga hai.  Har baat pe, "try to get a grip on yourself".  Ye "grip" tere khaandaan ka lafz hai kya?

When and where did I say that?

Then how is it that you do not know about Abdolmalek Rigi?  You do not know about it because no one in your majaalis raised the issue and therefore convinced that he was necessarily guilty.  So then why not afford Saudi Arabia the same level of benefit of doubt?

To cooperate against a common enemy and a global threat is necessary for the international community.

So if tomorrow Iran sides with US, it is to counter the common enemy threatening global peace but if Saudi does the same, it is a traitor move against the Muslims.  Unbelievable!

Be it a Sunni regime like there have been, Saddam or Qaddafi, what did regime change bring? Disaster and chaos. No matter who brings the regime change and who brings the disaster. That's my opinion.

Yes but Iran celebrated the events unfolding in Egypt, Libya and other places - even cited their own "Islamic Revolution" as basis for the "Arab Spring" - but when the chickens came home to roost in Syria, they started dancing to a different tune and rushed to help their ally.  Is that hypocrisy not worth condemning?

He attacked Iran in September 22nd 1980. He invaded Kuwait and ruined it. The Saudis saw him as an absolute threat to their country and Kingdom and begged the Americans for help.

Assuming what you said is true, today the Saudis see Iran as an absolute threat to their kingdom.  So why not accept their analysis on Iran?  After all, you accepted their opinion on Saddam so why not on Iran?

We need to look into the news regardless of who the news is about. It's not necessary that everything we hear and read is 100% true.

So if the news is against Iran, never mind the source, it must be seen with suspicion.  However, if the case is against Saddam, even if propagated by Saudi Arabia, we should accept that he (Saddam) was a threat to the whole world.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

The tales and stories you tell don't add up nor make any sense. You're not a Shia but probably have been to Shia mosques and I am a Shia and part of that community.

Oh so now I "probably" may have visited Shi'i mosques!  That's progress!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 01:18:09 AM by muslim720 »

Ebn Hussein

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]