TwelverShia.net Forum

Brother Hani, check these references out for me!

Ameen

Brother Hani, check these references out for me!
« on: February 27, 2015, 08:02:10 PM »
The income of Fadak was used for military purposes
We read in Ahl’ul Sunnah’s esteemed work Insanul Ayun fi Seerah al Halabiyah,Volume 3, p487-488, Chapter “The death of the Prophet (s)”

“Umar was angry with Abu Bakr and said, “If you give Fadak back to Fatima, where the expenses for army and defence will come from for at present all the Arabs are fighting against you. He then took the papers of Fadak from Fatima (as), and tore them into shreds”.
 Insanul Ayun fi Seerah al Halabbiyah, Vol. 3, Page 487 & 488

As we have shown, the historical facts are clear that Fadak was property from which not only one family could live easily, but which could help maintain the entire army. Tragically, the State usurped it so that its political opponents, the family of the Prophet (s), would be weakened thus preventing any attempts to oppose them.

Furkan

Re: Brother Hani, check these references out for me!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 08:43:17 PM »
Hani and other brothers already discussed this report here:

http://islamic-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=20723
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hani

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 09:23:06 PM »
^ MashaAllah, that thread has Mawlana Muhammad Moin in it and what he writes on any narration is sufficient for us.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Ameen

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 04:14:33 PM »

Ameen

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 04:34:24 PM »
^ MashaAllah, that thread has Mawlana Muhammad Moin in it and what he writes on any narration is sufficient for us.

Who was this Mawlana??? What do you mean by "any narration is sufficient for us???".

Hani

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 06:39:48 PM »
Mawlana = beloved close friend. The member "Muhammad Moin" from HCY, he's also in our forum under "Moin".

I said his commentary on any narration is sufficient for us.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear