TwelverShia.net Forum

Can an Arab Translate this Video?

Bolani Muslim

Can an Arab Translate this Video?
« on: May 13, 2015, 12:29:12 AM »
Salaam guys, this video was 'recommended' but I don't speak Arabic :( Anyhow, I can tell it's about the boy not knowing his dad, but I wanna know what else is going on and if someone could please give a short summary. Thanks in advance!

Hani

Re: Can an Arab Translate this Video?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 10:23:34 PM »
He's the son of a Mut`ah marriage, same case as prostitution, doesn't know the parent nor will the parent bother with whatever happens to his his temporary wife after contract expires.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Hani

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 10:28:00 PM »
They're just repeating whatever is in Shiite Mut`ah Fatwas, no need for witnesses, no divorce, no this n that... I bet you at the end of the video the Shiite scholar will insist that Mut`ah is solving societies issues... brainwashing.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Hani

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 10:38:58 PM »
Hahaha, didn't I tell you, at the last minute he tells us how Shiitism viewed the reality on the ground for what it is, and we mustn't deny that human beings have sexual lust and that Mut`ah is the solution etc..

I tell him: If Mut`ah had more benefits than harms Allah wouldn't have forbidden it. Between us and you is the "reality on the ground", and every last bit of reality shows that your stance is wrong and ours is right.

Al Dukhan

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 12:22:29 AM »
Haha temporary solution !