TwelverShia.net Forum

Challenge to the salafis

Pearl

Challenge to the salafis
« on: June 29, 2017, 06:39:31 AM »
The Shias of ahlul-bayt mentor wants to challenge any knowledgeable salafis to debate him. He is confident he'll win. He said that when he wins I should start following the twelver Islam

ZulFiqar

Re: Challenge to the salafis
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 06:53:06 AM »
He can debate me

abdulqaadirsalafee@gmail.com
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

Hani

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 07:13:20 AM »
Mr.Shia should make an account here and debate us like everyone else. Tell him he is welcome to come and debate.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Pearl

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 07:55:38 AM »
Mr.Shia should make an account here and debate us like everyone else. Tell him he is welcome to come and debate.
Mr.Shia said he is a respectable member of the Shia community and wishes to be treated with respect. He met Ayatollah Khamenei and studied under great Iranian and Iraqi scholars. He probably will join this forum,but wants the most knowledgeable salafi to debate him.

Hadrami

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 08:26:14 AM »
salafi & non salafi are available in this group to debate him. Why only choose salafi?

Pearl

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 08:41:53 AM »
salafi & non salafi are available in this group to debate him. Why only choose salafi?
He believes all Sunnis are salafis

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 08:56:19 AM »
Yup, should invite him here...

Maybe he could also teach Link a thing or two about the "real" twelverism... ;-p
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 08:58:36 AM by Abu Muhammad »

ZulFiqar

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 08:57:16 AM »
Okay I am ready to debate this Ithna Ashari scholar. We should debate on the subject of Imamate specifically, since it is the major point of contention between our two Sects.
My Blog
Forbidden_Link

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 09:21:34 AM »

Then he has not "studied under great Iranian and Iraqi scholars" at least not under any substantial level to know the many different schools of thought under Sunnism - perhaps not a great issue in another context, but seeing the reactionary nature of the Twelver religion, something from the above challenge seems off.

Pearl

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 09:43:25 AM »

He says he is a scholar and he'll gladly debate any Sunni. Mr. Shia is a Iranian twelver and every Shia knows that Iranian twelver are very smart.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 09:44:35 AM by Pearl »

Hadrami

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 12:13:28 PM »
If he believes all sunni belong to group who call themselves salafi then hes as knowledgable as my toaster 😀

Pearl

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 12:23:02 PM »
If he believes all sunni belong to group who call themselves salafi then hes as knowledgable as my toaster 😀
😀 Mr. Shia is like those arrogant Christian preachers. He told me that if I don't follow him that means I don't love the prophet pbuh.

Farid

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 03:56:52 PM »
I nominate our "Salafi" brother Hani then.

Hadrami

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2017, 07:22:01 AM »

good choice. No one is more salafi than Hani 😂😂😂

Hani

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2017, 08:38:10 AM »

If he believes that "all Sunnies are Salafi" then he sounds more like a Jahil than a "respectabole member" besides, what type of person boasts like this about his status? Khaminai is nothing more than a politician, what special merit is there to meeting him?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Hani

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 08:41:04 AM »

good choice. No one is more salafi than Hani 😂😂😂

I'll convert to Salafism just to debate him then revert to non-Madhabi afterwards.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2017, 02:12:54 AM »
@Pearl

What happen to the Twelver Scholar who issued the debate challenge? It has been quite some time now...

Pearl

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2017, 03:57:16 AM »
@Pearl

What happen to the Twelver Scholar who issued the debate challenge? It has been quite some time now...
He is busy right now, he said he'll be here when he is free. Unfortunately he has time to tell me everyday that I'm a deviant Sunni and if I don't follow him I'll end up in hell.

Hani

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2017, 07:34:10 AM »
@Pearl

He is busy right now, he said he'll be here when he is free. Unfortunately he has time to tell me everyday that I'm a deviant Sunni and if I don't follow him I'll end up in hell.

Since when did God appoint him in charge of hellfire so he can condemn Muslims to it? This shows that it's his view for all Muslims.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 05:36:13 PM »
Sis Pearl,

How is your "busiest man in the world" friend @ Twelver Scholar doing? Still "busy"?