TwelverShia.net Forum

Clothing issue

sid

Clothing issue
« on: November 18, 2017, 09:10:15 PM »
you see for3 years me and m family have been living in Canada and although everything was fine at first, things started to worsen .People started to act eird around me and i thought this was normal in Canada, until i realised they were acting that way due to the way i dressed.Even if i asked people and they said my clothing was fine, i still felt like people werent treating me properly.and yes i checked my manners and the wa i spoke and i wasnt saying anything wrong or rudely.At times i didnt say anything.In fact if i asked the cashier politely to give me something, they would give a rude look and weird response.and i would get hurt by this and this situation didnt happen sometimes it happened eveyday. and you can imagine people judging ou
so what ended up happening is that i try very hard to make sure i wear the proper clothes but i struggle and it gets very hard. at times i dont even know why people are being rude, i really want this problem to end, because it causes me great distress that i cannot step on to the outside world without being treated weirdly.Like even people of the streets dont walk besides me, and i dont wear anything outrageous or poor or shabby looking, its just i need a powerful dua or something to help me get rid of this problem because i am even starting to asume if this is the work of black magic or jinns.please help JazakAllah

Hani

Re: Clothing issue
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 09:13:21 PM »
Hijabi?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

sid

Re: Clothing issue
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 09:37:01 PM »
Hijabi?

yes but i realised even islamic people and hijabis were not acting properly at times, so it wasnt islamophobia