Ebn Hussein, Anti-Majos and (as usual) Rafidi lies

Ebn Hussein

Ebn Hussein, Anti-Majos and (as usual) Rafidi lies
« on: November 17, 2016, 01:32:36 AM »
بسم الله والصلاة و السلام على رسول الله و على اله و
صحبه و من اتبعهم بإحسان الى يوم الدين،

اما بعد
،

Some of you might have seen the "exposure" clip of the Rafida.org (Majoos.org really) lot i.e.Marshmallow Boy's crew where they shown pics of me sleeping and other cheap shots 8), claiming that I'm the owner OR the main contributer of Anti-Majos, like as if it's a bad thing and I should be somehow scared or ashamed, lol.

First of all, and I ask Allah to make me the sole owner and contributer of Anti-Majos, however I did not have the honour. Secondly, with regards to Anti-Majos (style), even as a Sunni you are of course free and don't need to agree with everything/the approach, however over ovwr the years more than enough evidences (also in the old forum) has been shown and presented of how many Shias have been completely shaken and shocked (I.e. due to the kufr reality of their cult) due to Anti-Majos Da3wa which ultimately is presents nothing but unfiltered and absolutely shocking speeches and lectures by famous Shia scholars. Even in the latest Shitchat thread about myself, their own people couldn't control themselves and had to hint if how despite all the harshness and nickering of Anti-Majos that they despise so much, the essence of the message is irrefutable and rewxhes people and proves that Shiism is fundamentally polytheistic:

Many Rafidis have started questioning their beliefs and a number of people actually left Rafidism and embraced Islam! May Allah reward Anti-Majos with good.

As for me, then it was never really a secret that I do contribute (and I shall until my death, in sha Allah) with translations etc., however it is haram to claim what is not mine and where I'm not even the main contributer, for over 90% of the material has been completely made by a single person (and if the Rafidah would use their brains their could even know his ethnicity) other than me! I've never made a secret of my real activities , heck I used to run a live show on Wesal Farsi TV, (Sunni Persian satellite channel) everyday whwre we had calls from Shiraz, Tehran and even Qom by people who left Shiism due to the Da3wa! It's a new Sunni awakening in Iran that even some of their rotten Maraji' are concerned with and have openly addressed it and confused to it bitterly.

My channels are:

LeftShia4Good
1Taparastan

These are my YouTube channels where I'm the sole contributer, however if these coward Rafidis (most of them hiding their faces and identities claiming to have seen me "many times" in their area... yet behaving like ouswies, cowards by Allah) think I'd Shay away from claiming to be the owner OR main contributer of Anti-Majos, then they are mistaken, badly mistaken. I'd be proud to be the main contributer or even better the owner of such a blessed project that has completely exposled Rafidism to the English speaking world, trust me, I was with renowned Muslim preachers who have thousands if not millions of followers who regularly play Anti-Majos clips at their seminars to prove the polytheistic reality of Imamism, wallahi al-Hamd. It's just age control that some of them do by saying that Anti-Majos is not that influential due to its harsh and approach (which purposely done as Anti-Majos addressing Sunnis and is not da3wa for these mushriks) tone (it's like they admitting that their cult is abhorrently polytheidtic and pagan, it's just due to the harsh tone of Anti-Majos that people, especially Shias, can dismiss it easier. Lol what a loser nation the nation if Radh and shirk is).

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 08:48:55 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Re: Ebn Hussein, Arti-Majos and Rafidi lies
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 01:45:04 AM »
As for that Qai'm (of the cellar boy of Aale Majoos) dude on Shitchat who plays Mr. Psychology (absolutely hilarious coming from a member of a lunatic cult), who suggested  that I might have self hate for my so called "Persian Shia" backround:

First of all, most of my great grandfathers were staunch Sunnis. That's my true origin and backround I cherish.. Secondly, I've got Persian and Arabic roots (not like your fake black tyred Maraji' who deceitfully pretend to be Sayyids yet hate nothing more than the Arabs, see oppression of Ahwazi), in fact I've been known to be proud of my Islam first than (I'm the boundaries of Islam) of my Persian then Arabic roots.

Allah guided me from the darkness of Tashayyu' to the light of Islam, I'm nothing but grateful and the "self-hate" is what you are actually confusing with actual and REAL baraa2a, the baraa2a against الشرك و أهله especially against الديانة الشركية الرافضية الإبليسية, the intellectual war In wage with my own against your pagan cult is the lesstbI can do to thank Allah then due to my love for the AhlulBayt who have been attributed with all the heresies of your closet Sabaite-Majoosi cult.

To him and others who many times got schooled by Ustadh Farid, Hani and and even myself, to all these die hard Mushriks and five star pagans who make up lies against me and wrongly accuse me I say:

Remember, us muslims, our tongues, are used to praises such as "Allah al-Musta'aan", "La haula wa la Quwwata illa billahi" etc. i.e. pure monotheistic in claim AND practice wheras you mushriks remember in good and especially in bad (I.e worse than than the pagan Quraish) first and foremost your buried deties (who you preferably draw with typical mystical Majoosi womanish features, subconsciously worshipping Majoosi demigod idols), I.e. "Ya Abol-Faaaaazl", "Ya Ali madad (help)" etc. to people like you I say:

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل نعم المولى و نعم النصير يا ايها الوثني الزنديق المجوسي الحقير!

They claim I assaulted them with bats (and they brought hammers lol bats versus hammers look how retarded they are) because someone "told them". This is nothing but a lie. The truth:

In 2009 me and a few brothers (4-5) went to Yasser al-Khabith's Majoosi temple, a tyre head was at the door, we started discussing, a number of them came down the stairs, we kept discussing then a Sudani brother said that he saw these cowards calling the feds, then we left, that was in spring 2009! Neither did we touch the Rawafid nor did they touch us nor did anybody bring any weaponry and I've got at least 3 witnesses who can testify. Some might be shocked and ask themselves:

"Why would these pagans make up such a blatant lie, don't they fear their demigod deities at lest?"

The answer is: It is their satanic and radical cult that encourages them to LIE and even accuse their opponents WRONGLY (note opponent includes everyone, including Christians, western police etc.). Thanks to Anti-Majos I can prove this claim from their own books and scholars:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=AnlZvJMZKmg

As for the other lies claiming that I encourage violance against Shias in the west and what not. The authorities (and trust me the intelligence know that better than them) and the lying Rawafid themselves know that I've always explicitly spoken against violance against any innocent people, including Shias, all over the world. I've mentioned this many times on my daily live show and even in the clip the Rafida.org kids cut and pasted:

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=kSh8tXTq5xg

Our opposition and hatred as Muslims is for the kufr beliefs that Rafidism stands for, not against very single Shiite person, most of.my family are Shias and family member friends and I get along with the them so do most Ex-Shias I know. Having a passionate hate for a kufri section or religion is not a crime. , just like we hate the kufr of the Hindus yet have them as neighbours etc.

IvI'vee never incited vioance against Rawafid and they know they can't prove anything, as for the one video where a matam (typical fake wailing and self flagellation gathering) session of some Rafidis was ambushed and people got shot:

1. I didn't make that video
2. That video from a legal point does not condone anything, it is just uploaded for the purpose of information, even the title "(matam turned real") is nothing but an observation. Yes, you can call it distasteful or whatever you like, but go and sue anyone with by claiming that the upload constitutes evidence that the channel owner condones the act. Ridiculous. You will get laughed at, and if it is so bad then there are steps such as flagging, yet it seems YouTube has no problem with it.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:34:52 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Farid

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 01:49:24 AM »
It seems like the youtube channel is just aiming for views to be honest.

I have seen some of your crappy editing skills bro Hasan. If the Shias were to put these pieces together, they would realize that anti-majos is on another level compared to you.

Some people will believe whatever they want to believe though.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 01:54:48 AM »
It seems like the youtube channel is just aiming for views to be honest.

I have seen some of your crappy editing skills bro Hasan. If the Shias were to put these pieces together, they would realize that anti-majos is on another level compared to you.

Some people will believe whatever they want to believe though.

Are you destroying my last chance to take over Anti-Majos one day? I'm trying very hard don't ruin it lol Otherwise I'll send Qa'im آل كسرى on you!! Then YOU GONNA WISH THAT I NEVER CAME FORWARD, *oink, oink* (last bit was me trying to sound like Marshmallow boy aka RafidiEricCartman of FatDuck Majoosi TV).
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 02:28:53 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Hadrami

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 02:11:17 AM »
No surprise at all, because shitism is a mixed majoos-sabaite mob whose belief is about making up lies to defame & slander others

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 08:24:49 AM »
Allahul-Musta'aan, the khubth of these people is unbelievable, الحمد لله الذي جعل أعداءنا من الرافضة الحمقى

I am writing here because I know that Qa'im lot and his minions are lurking here every once in a while. Basically they were upset being called what they are (Rafidah, Mushriks etc.).

Qa'im آل كسرى and them lot speaking of akhlaq as if I used vulgar language (part of their religion IS to use profanity and curses against Sahabah and opponents), they even took (nicely made) screenshots. Most terms I use are nothing but mere Shar'i description, they call us Nasibis and what not? Do we complain or feel hurted? Of course not.

Believing you are Mushriks, pagans, Majoos etc. and calling a spade a spade is honesty, so why you lot getting offended and stressed, is it because deep inside you know you are upon falsehood but arey hopelessly attached to this pagan fraud of Imamism that you call Deen of آل محمد عليهم السلام؟

Is it a crime to disbelieve in your imaginary cellar boy who was invented by a bunch of fallible ""baabs" (gates to the hidden Imam!) who stripped the dumb Shias of their time of their wealth (khums) as your Marja'iyyah (read Mafia) do today in the name of being the representatives of that useless imaginary one (history repeating itself).

And what Taqiyyah Mr. Phycology? I'm the one who since years is doing public Da'wa, exposing your cult, how many of my Iranian Sunni people have been killed for that "crime" by your Iranian Majoosi regime in Iran, even Sunnis in majority Sunni countries haven't been spared from Shiite terrorism (Ehsan Elahi Zakir), yet all you lot are good at is to play the victim card as if you are the only victims, pathetic!

Next thing they started to comment on my spelling skills (everything was typed on my phone besides English is not my native language, not even second language, point is, they only want to divert the topic at hand) and the Qa'im آل مسردب الأعور due to HIS incapibility (or lazyness or naivity) keeps lying and attributed stuff to me (and like a snitch 'Alqami like Rafidi begging people to involve the feds, go on, try it) that I've already clarified. This is the same person who spread a lie that he "heard" namely that I and my gang had assaulted al-Khabith with bats (and Rafidah defended themselves with hammers, lol, yeah right, story straight outta Rafidywood or Bihar al-Khurafat wa al-Dhulumat), these liars are either confusing me with other people who hate their guts and tried to assault them or they have simply changed the actual incident (that I've clarified in this thread) and added their lies and made themselves look like fearless Rambostanis.

You see Ikhwani, just to prove to you how deceitful these people are and how they repeat a lie (in hope that people eventually believe it), that moderator (!) of a Rafidi started off with a lie! His first sentence is a lie. He wrote:

Oh please, why would he post a video on his channel called "Fake matam turn real" where Shi`as are shot at for practicing their religion? Is that sick joke something you would approve of? His explanation was a complete copout and you know it is out of poor taste, whether you'd like to admit it or not.

I already responded to that:

1. I didn't make that video
2. That video from a legal point does not condone anything, it is just uploaded for the purpose of information, even the title "(matam turned real") is nothing but an observation. Yes, you can call it distasteful or whatever you like, but go and sue anyone claiming that the upload constitutes evidence that the channel owner condones the act. Ridiculous. You will get laughed at, and if it is so bad then there are steps such as flagging, yet it seems YouTube has no problem with it.

So stop wailing Rafidi, don't you lot wail enough?

He then said:

What about his analogy about traveling across England to fight someone who insults your mother/father? And then his taqiyya nerve kicks in (thanks to his Majoosi ancestors) and he says "I'm not calling to violence" - oh really? Why not just use a better analogy if that's what you really meant?

Says the one who hides behind a profile picture and whose Deen is not just based on a perverted understanding of Taqiyyah but LYING UPON YOUR OPPONENTS is a holy act according to them, قبحک لله! As for what I said in 2009. So what, nothing wrong with it, it includes a clear disclaimer (to your frustration), what I clearly meant that nobody could stand his own mother being insulted, let alone the mother of the believers, people would travel to fight such as a person, that's from a Sharaf (I even mentioned the word) point of view, so how can we unite with them? My point was clear, I was rebuking those who want to unite with you Mushriks, I included a clear disclaimer, full stop. As for my ancestors, my ancestors are all Sunni, alhamdulillah.

He then writes:

Perhaps the bats story was false, and I apologize before Allah if it truly is.

Wallahi, if you would possess at least as many as braincells as infallibles, you would have laughed at such a story where people take out hammers (lol) against bats. But what can we expect from a Rafidi when Imam Fakhr al-Din al-Razi al-Shafi'i described the intellect of you lot as that of an ant (in size):

But his post(s) is self-defeating and he should probably be tested for rabies.

... Says the one in whose Deen his TOP Maraji' (including non-Shirazis like Vvvahid Khorasani, Rouhani etc.) encourage their followers to refer to themselves as dogs of Hussein, Zainab etc. etc.

... says the one who is upon a Deen where the filthiest and most pagan rituals, in an accursed land called (by our master and light of our eyes al-Hussein himself علیه السلام) Karb (sorrow) and Balaa'  (ordeal/curse) have become the mainstream of his Deen, including cockroach/reptile crawling and doggy rituals of his rabid brothers in shirk:

Next one looks like rabies to me, must be the cursed air of Kharabala:

You see, your cult is so is self-defeating that a look at its rituals alone make a sane and normal humans puke and detest it and rather chose Hinduism over Rafidism. Now be honest buddy, don't you think the above dogs and bitches (female dogs after all) of your buried deities should be tested for rabies?

And I say alhamdulillah that Allah made our opponents people like him, who do a better job of exposing their insecurities than exposing the school of Ahl al-Bayt (as).

Blah, blah, nothing but damage control, trying to badmouth your opponent. What insecurity, lol, I had my own life show for over 3 year, with the help of Allah I was a sabab (cause) that thousands of Shias inside Iran became Muslim (Sunni), calling into our show, testifying that they left Shiism. I run numerous Da3wa projects, alhamdulillah, I am not insecure, I trust in Allah (not Abal-Faaaazzzl), it's you and your people who are either shaken by the likes of Anti-Majos (Allah reward them) and TwelverShia.net who are ripping your pagan cult apart, intellectually and academically and sometimes with a bit of fun and harsh comments that your devilish Ayatullats deserve who are the cause for the misguidance of the Shia people before anybody else.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:56:21 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 08:37:23 AM »
Oh one fun bit. He referred to brother Abul-Hussein as ABDUL-Hussein. These people can only see and sense shirk, it runs in their veins:

I will gladly take the title of Mr. Psychology, and I hereby give you (Abdul Hussain) the title of Satan's Spindoctor. As for Ebn, maybe someone should submit a tip to the police.

Tip to the police ... you see this is how they want to stop the haqq by ACCUSING their opponents FALSELY, WITH LIES, seeking aid and help from the feds (cellar dwelling boy is as useless as a Qur'an recitation by their top maraji' and they know that), go on, I will stop my Da3wa and my right to refute Shiism and any other religion or ideology until my death, it's my right, die in your grudge  ;D

PS: I gotta give him credit, him calling me Qa'im of the Cellar Boy of Aale Majos was really funny. If there is one thing this guy is good at, it's name-calling. Yasir al-Khabeeth, Allahyari the Persianized Mongolian ... give credit where credit is due.

I am still in the learning process, most and the best nicknames come from the Amir of Anti-Majos (حفظه الله).
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Arabismo

Re: Ebn Hussein, Anti-Majos and (as usual) Rafidi lies
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 01:38:39 PM »
Hello boys. I was wondering if anyone knew who these two dudes were behind the channel? Are they new on the scene, trying to be the new Fadak?

An ant from the valley of the ants possesses more intellect than a Rafidhi - Fakhr Al-Din Razi

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 06:06:08 PM »
HAHAHA, I saw that on Twitter
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:17:21 PM by أبو ماريا المرزم »
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Hadrami

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 12:24:46 AM »

But his post(s) is self-defeating and he should probably be tested for rabies.

... Says the one in whose Deen his TOP Maraji' (including non-Shirazis like Vvvahid Khorasani, Rouhani etc.) encourage their followers to refer to themselves as dogs of Hussein, Zainab etc. etc.

... says the one who is upon a Deen where the filthiest and most pagan rituals, in an accursed land called (by our master and light of our eyes al-Hussein himself علیه السلام) Karb (sorrow) and Balaa'  (ordeal/curse) have become the mainstream of his Deen, including cockroach/reptile crawling and doggy rituals of his rabid brothers in shirk:

Next one looks like rabies to me, must be the cursed air of Kharabala:

You see, your cult is so is self-defeating that a look at its rituals alone make a sane and normal humans puke and detest it and rather chose Hinduism over Rafidism. Now be honest buddy, don't you think the above dogs and bitches (female dogs after all) of your buried deities should be tested for rabies?

A shia whose "holy" places are full of rabies infested zombies telling you to be tested for rabies????  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

These mushrik are really braindead, don't they?

Husayn

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 09:25:31 AM »
Anti-Majos is too polite and nice to be run by Ebn Hussein.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس