TwelverShia.net Forum

Hazem Faraj Criticism of Islam

Huzeipha123

Hazem Faraj Criticism of Islam
« on: May 23, 2016, 03:53:34 PM »

Salam can anyone write a critique of the hadith this man mentioned.

Thank you

Farid

Re: Hazem Faraj Criticism of Islam
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 04:54:00 PM »
Wa alaykum alsalam akhi,

If nobody answers akhi I suggest sharing this stuff on Ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe ? They seem to be more specialized with these matters.

I would like to comment that it is untrue that the Jews of Khaybar were not deserving of war, for they played a hand in the Battle of Al-Ahzab. Refer to Al-Seerah Al-Nabawiyah Al-Saheeha by Akram Dhiya Al-Omari, for he has some important information about the relationship between the Muslims and the Jews of Madinah and Khaybar.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 07:32:58 PM »
Wa alaykum alsalam akhi,

If nobody answers akhi I suggest sharing this stuff on Ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe ? They seem to be more specialized with these matters.

I would like to comment that it is untrue that the Jews of Khaybar were not deserving of war, for they played a hand in the Battle of Al-Ahzab. Refer to Al-Seerah Al-Nabawiyah Al-Saheeha by Akram Dhiya Al-Omari, for he has some important information about the relationship between the Muslims and the Jews of Madinah and Khaybar.

Salam Alaykum,

I don't know how to say it subtly, but the solution is normally to attend classes of Islam and to ask questions there after learning the formal structure and cosmology of Islam- the forums are of help but only in a limited way, yet I know that in many classes (of Sirah for example) the Ustadh will entertain all sorts of questions even the 'controversial matters', since the one makes an effort to attend the classes has made an effort to formally understand Islam step by step [Same problem we see with the Twelvers,  those who come here to debate are here to argue for the most part, they cannot give two cents for the formalities of what Hadith Sciences or what the Sunni Usool might be].

Wa Allahu A'lam.

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 08:15:22 PM »
I have a feeling you're an internet troll

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 06:53:40 PM »
You're probably talking about Safiyya Bint Huyay, right?

Well, I want anyone who talks about this topic to read this hadith, read this and let me know what you think:

عن إبراهيم بن جعفر عن أبيه قال : لما دخلتْ صفيَّةُ على النَّبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لها ( لم يزل أبوك من أشد يهود لي عداوة حتى قتله الله ) فقالت : يا رسول الله إن الله يقول في كتابه ( ولا تزر وازرة وزر أخرى ) الأنعام/ 164 ، فقال لها رسول الله : اختاري ، فإن اخترتِ الإسلام أمسكتُكِ لنفسي ، وإن اخترت اليهودية فعسى أن أعتقك فتلحقي بقومك ، فقالت : يا رسول الله لقد هويت الإسلام وصدقت بك قبل أن تدعوني ، حيث صرت إلى رحلك وما لي في اليهودية أرب ، وما لي فيها والد ولا أخ ، وخيَّرتني الكفرَ والإسلامَ ، فالله ورسوله أحب إلي من العتق وأن أرجع إلى قومي ، قال: فأمسكها رسول الله لنفسه .
الطبقات الكبرى  8 / 123 .

From this narration we read that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) told Safiyya to either become a Muslim and be his wife, or stay Jewish and be freed by him (the Prophet) so she can go with her family, she then said that she loved Islam and believed that he (Muhammad) was a true Prophet from Allah BEFORE he even met her, finally she stayed with him صلى الله عليه وسلم.
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 07:44:10 PM »
You're probably talking about Safiyya Bint Huyay, right?

Well, I want anyone who talks about this topic to read this hadith, read this and let me know what you think:

عن إبراهيم بن جعفر عن أبيه قال : لما دخلتْ صفيَّةُ على النَّبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال لها ( لم يزل أبوك من أشد يهود لي عداوة حتى قتله الله ) فقالت : يا رسول الله إن الله يقول في كتابه ( ولا تزر وازرة وزر أخرى ) الأنعام/ 164 ، فقال لها رسول الله : اختاري ، فإن اخترتِ الإسلام أمسكتُكِ لنفسي ، وإن اخترت اليهودية فعسى أن أعتقك فتلحقي بقومك ، فقالت : يا رسول الله لقد هويت الإسلام وصدقت بك قبل أن تدعوني ، حيث صرت إلى رحلك وما لي في اليهودية أرب ، وما لي فيها والد ولا أخ ، وخيَّرتني الكفرَ والإسلامَ ، فالله ورسوله أحب إلي من العتق وأن أرجع إلى قومي ، قال: فأمسكها رسول الله لنفسه .
الطبقات الكبرى  8 / 123 .

From this narration we read that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) told Safiyya to either become a Muslim and be his wife, or stay Jewish and be freed by him (the Prophet) so she can go with her family, she then said that she loved Islam and believed that he (Muhammad) was a true Prophet from Allah BEFORE he even met her, finally she stayed with him صلى الله عليه وسلم.

Asalamualaikum brother.

Can, you the source of this narration, and the chain?

Jazak'Allah. :)

Sheikh

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 06:45:11 AM »
Wa alaykum alsalam akhi,

Asalaamu alaykum
Thanks for the link. Got anymore specialized forums we should check out? :D

Farid

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 12:05:38 PM »
Wa alaykum alsalam bro,

Nah... I wish. The English language is limited when it comes to forums.