TwelverShia.net Forum

Houthis Take Over Yemen

Rationalist

Houthis Take Over Yemen
« on: January 25, 2015, 12:56:54 AM »
This is interesting. Now they have to rule over a 60-70% majority. I wonder how they will lead Yemen? I believe if they give up their militant behavior they might take Yemen into a new direction.

What are your thoughts ?

Furkan

Re: Houthis Take Over Yemen
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 01:07:06 AM »
Letting shiites rule always ended in bloodshed, as we can see in history and what's now happening in middle-east.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Taha

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 02:05:34 AM »
I hope they distance themselves from Iran (because otherwise the taghut Khamanei will take credit for anything good that happens) and turn Yemen into a prosperous and peaceful nation.

Houthis are Zaydi Shia and they are regarded as peaceful and all that good stuff.  They're also kinda hybrids between Sunni and Shia.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 02:08:22 AM »
I am not surprised. This is what happens when you have a corrupt government.  A militant group, funded and armed by fitna maker Iranian regime, who doesn't even represent the minority Zaydis are close to become the rulers of Yemen.

The problem is that some of the houthi rebels (If I heard correctly) have adopted the extremist and takfiri beliefs of the poisonous Imamiyah Ithna Ashariya sect. This will make things even worse.

May Allah protect the muslims from the people of Fitna.
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 02:11:59 AM »
For some cash and support any Zaydi "Imam" will turn into a corrupt Rafidi Imami. I've heard what they say in clips online, they're pure Rafidah now.

I feel sad for Yemen, another amazing Islamic country screwed by Imami Tashayyu`.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Taha

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 02:14:01 AM »
Wait, so the Houthis aren't regular Zaydis now?  What happened?  Can you show some evidence?

I thought they were very tolerant Zaydis.

Hani

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 02:14:22 AM »
Houthis are Zaydi Shia and they are regarded as peaceful and all that good stuff.  They're also kinda hybrids between Sunni and Shia.

They'll turn Yemen into a hell-hole and kill anyone who opposes them. Houthis are pure Rafidah not "hybrids".
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Taha

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 02:16:56 AM »
I feel sad for Yemen, another amazing Islamic country screwed by Imami Tashayyu`.
Oh please.  Iran is light years ahead of most Sunni countries (outside of the gulf oil Sheikhdoms).  I have no love for the Saname Fars, but compared to the Sunni countries, oh boy.

They'll turn Yemen into a hell-hole and kill anyone who opposes them. Houthis are pure Rafidah not "hybrids".
So why do every Sunni I talk to say that Zaydis are Muslims and closer to Ahlus Sunnah than the Rawafid?  Even the Takfiri extremists that say all Rawafid are mushriks have a soft-spot for Zaydis.  What changed?  Just angry that they're in power now, or did something legitimately change?

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 02:24:04 AM »
Oh please.  Iran is light years ahead of most Sunni countries (outside of the gulf oil Sheikhdoms).  I have no love for the Saname Fars, but compared to the Sunni countries, oh boy.

He didn't talk about the progress of Iran. :)

But don't forget there is massive corruption in Iran.

So why do every Sunni I talk to say that Zaydis are Muslims and closer to Ahlus Sunnah than the Rawafid?  Even the Takfiri extremists that say all Rawafid are mushriks have a soft-spot for Zaydis.  What changed?  Just angry that they're in power now, or did something legitimately change?

The Houthis are extreme and their leader have reportedly converted to Twelver Shiism.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:28:27 AM by AbuMuslimKhorasani »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 02:24:33 AM »
Houthis are not traditional Zaydis, they're sectarian Rafidah mob working for Iran. Their armed militants are cave-men, once they assume control of an area they kill anyone who disagrees with them and they're already began doing that a couple of weeks ago.
http://reliefweb.int/report/yemen/ngo-claims-652-people-killed-between-sept-16-23

Only an enemy of humanity would want these cave-men to control Yemen.

No it's not, Iran sucks, Iranians are escaping Iran, even religious ones as there's no jobs, no economy (because of sanctions) and no nothing.

If you want to see success, it's in many Sunni countries like Turkey, Malaysia, Tunisia..

Taha

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 02:31:11 AM »
He didn't talk about the progress of Iran. :) 

He was talking about the progress of "Shia countries".
What Shia countries are there apart from Iran?  There's Lebanon (which is hell because of the Sunni terrorists and Israel) and Iraqi (which is also hell thanks to the Sunni ISIS).

The Houthis are extreme and their leader have reportedly converted to Twelver Shiism.

I didn't know this.  Can you provide a source inshaAllah?

Houthis are not traditional Zaydis, they're sectarian Rafidah mob working for Iran. Their armed militants are cave-men, once they assume control of an area they kill anyone who disagrees with them and they're already began doing that a couple of weeks ago.

You know, it was a Zaydi that invented the word Rafidi.  You're using a Zaydi-created word to insult them, go figure.  ::)  No creativity?
As for them killing anyone who disagrees with them, well, sounds an awful like most of the Sunni militias out there.  There's no excuse and if what you say is true, may Allah (s.w.t) destroy them with all of the Sunni militias that are also committing such crimes.

No it's not, Iran sucks, Iranians are escaping Iran, even religious ones as there's no jobs, no economy (because of sanctions) and no nothing.

LOL.  At least people are alive to leave Iran.  Wanna talk about countries that suck?  Afghanistan (sunni), Bangladesh (sunni), Nigeria (sunni), Sudan (sunni), Somalia (sunni), Yemen (sunni up until now), The "Islamic State" (sunni), Niger (sunni), Somiland (sunni), Mauritania (sunni), Djibouti (sunni).

Want me to keep going?

Hani

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 02:41:39 AM »
I feel that I'm wasting too much time on uninformed posts. When you people have important topics to discuss, such as why Imamism is a fake religion, then we'll discuss that.

Furkan

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2015, 02:46:12 AM »
Taha, you have to know that sunni countries are dealing with the west for 100 years since abolishment of ottoman empire, UNLIKE Iran. And sunni countries have dictators as rulers, since this is what benefits the west. So there isn't really something to blame on the sunni population. As for the terrorist groups in sunni countries, the sunni's are the ones being murdered.

Look at Egypt, Mursi (may allah free him) became the president and then he was put down and NO, it wasn't because the people wanted it. And geuss what? The shiites I know are HAPPY with this, they say "he was extremist, bla bla".
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2015, 02:58:20 AM »
Bro every country he listed above is actually crushed because of Shia, the only reason Lebanon is suffering is because the Shiite regime of Bachar let things out of hand and wouldn't step down and allowed terrorists to breed in Raqqah then exported them to Lebanon, also Lebanon is screwed because Hezbul-Kufr is meddling in Syria and joined the war although they had no business doing so which attracted their extremist enemies to Lebanon. As for `Iraq it was in a thousand blessings under the Sunni regime even if that regime was corrupt but at least they weren't sectarian, look at it now after the sectarian Shiite regime took over, they destroyed it completely and alienated a large portion of `Iraqis for sectarian reasons and tried changing the demographic of Baghdad, which later allowed Takfeeris to thrive in that sectarian environment. As for Yemen, it's being crushed by Shiite rebels as you can see and all they care about is created a monarchy ruled by their infallible Zaydi Imam al-Houthi who is nothing more than an Iranian spy. Then Bahrain, which was a thriving Arab country that created jobs for thousands of Arab Sunnies and Shia, Iran went and told its cronies to tell Shia youth to rebel against the regime just to score points against Saudi. Then he mentions some countries like Afghanistan, which Iran admits that they helped the US invasion of that country, or Nigeria which has Sunni/Shia secterian war of course since you can't have Shia anywhere without trouble. Finally a couple of other poor third world countries that are full of ignorance which is not a fault of "Sunnies" rather a fault of corrupt governments and their political/geographic condition, they have no education or resources so what exactly does he want them to do?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:59:59 AM by Hani »

Hadrami

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2015, 08:52:30 AM »
This is interesting. Now they have to rule over a 60-70% majority. I wonder how they will lead Yemen? I believe if they give up their militant behavior they might take Yemen into a new direction.

What are your thoughts ?

inshaAllah they will have a hard time trying to have influence in hadramawt, the sunni syafi'i fortress in south yemen. Even zaydi central government has never been popular there, so if extremist takfiri 12er lapdog of iran will try to get in there, it will be an interesting test considering there are lots of wealthy hadorim in diaspora who won't be happy seeing iran/12er lapdog messing around with their homeland. Besides I don't think saudi government will make it easy for another iran's puppy next door after iraq.

Husayn

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2015, 12:16:06 PM »
The point that Furkan mentioned is very important - when he said:

Taha, you have to know that sunni countries are dealing with the west for 100 years since abolishment of ottoman empire, UNLIKE Iran.

The Ottoman Empire, which controlled alot of the Sunni Arab states, was at war for 100s of years against the Europeans.

Meanwhile - what was the Iranian state doing?

They were busy slaughtering the Sunnis and making them 12vers -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam

Also - they were busy attacking the Ottoman Empire (usually when Ottoman forces were in Europe):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman%E2%80%93Persian_Wars
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Hadrami

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2015, 02:08:24 PM »
The point that Furkan mentioned is very important - when he said:

Taha, you have to know that sunni countries are dealing with the west for 100 years since abolishment of ottoman empire, UNLIKE Iran.

The Ottoman Empire, which controlled alot of the Sunni Arab states, was at war for 100s of years against the Europeans.

Meanwhile - what was the Iranian state doing?

They were busy slaughtering the Sunnis and making them 12vers -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam

Also - they were busy attacking the Ottoman Empire (usually when Ottoman forces were in Europe):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman%E2%80%93Persian_Wars

i want to add another info which im sure many people dont know about. The khalifa even sent his army halfway around the world to south east asia to help muslim fought the christian dutch who tried to take over their lands.

They are defending muslim in europe, middle east and everywhere they can.

Hani

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2015, 02:10:23 PM »
They were also busy building graves for their saints, many of which are fake, they even conquered graves like the one in Najaf (which is fake).

Furkan

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2015, 03:06:03 PM »
Yes since it is allowed: https://sunniworld.wordpress.com/category/ahle-sunnah-wal-jamaat/v

I will open a topic about this later in sha Allah, so let's not change the subject to "graves".

“last words?”

Rationalist

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2015, 08:25:10 PM »
I hope they distance themselves from Iran (because otherwise the taghut Khamanei will take credit for anything good that happens) and turn Yemen into a prosperous and peaceful nation.
Khamanei does deserve credit, and that credit is for shooting himself on the foot. The 12er in reality don't want any other sect to represent Shiaism, and now they have a rival.
Hybrids between Sunni and Rafidah. There is a difference.