TwelverShia.net Forum

How can i stop looking weird

sid

How can i stop looking weird
« on: December 06, 2017, 01:47:59 AM »
at first people wouldnt walk properly by me cuz i didnt dress properly, now its because i think i look weird and my body looks weird, is there a dua i can recite or a quran to help get rid of this weirdness about me? PLEASE PEOPLE ARE TREATING ME WEIRD i dont know if its this but i want it to stop

muslim720

Re: How can i stop looking weird
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 02:04:24 AM »
You do not need a du'a.  The solution is quite simple but depends on how hard you make it to implement.  The only thing you need to do is to stop seeing yourself through people's lenses.  Be comfortable in your skin, have a healthy relationship with Allah (swt) and forget about what they say or what you might think they are saying.  If they are not paying your dues in this world and Hereafter, they should not matter to you at all.

By the way, you will ONLY look weird if you acknowledge their "weird treatment" and let it get to you.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 02:05:59 AM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 05:51:56 AM »
Contact this ruqya center.

http://ruqya.ca/contact-us/

They are good.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 02:34:49 PM »
Firstly embrace the true essence of Islam, Ahlus Sunnah. There after everything will fall in place, Insh'Allah.

sid

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 05:41:14 PM »
Contact this ruqya center.

http://ruqya.ca/contact-us/

They are good.

JazakAllah brother, i actually went to that center for ruqya actually just recently, and they said i dont have anything, even when i did ruqya for 20 minutes and stuff

sid

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 05:43:19 PM »
You do not need a du'a.  The solution is quite simple but depends on how hard you make it to implement.  The only thing you need to do is to stop seeing yourself through people's lenses.  Be comfortable in your skin, have a healthy relationship with Allah (swt) and forget about what they say or what you might think they are saying.  If they are not paying your dues in this world and Hereafter, they should not matter to you at all.

By the way, you will ONLY look weird if you acknowledge their "weird treatment" and let it get to you.

JazakAllah for your answer too brother, but ufortuantely no matter how i have tried to avoid, the problem doesnt go away, and i get frustrated because i cant avoid it, it bothers my senses, even though yes i have tried to ignore it. its just abnormal experience for me,anybody would get annoyed after a while.

sid

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 05:44:05 PM »
Firstly embrace the true essence of Islam, Ahlus Sunnah. There after everything will fall in place, Insh'Allah.
hmmm JazakAllah for your answer brother , but i already feel like i have gotten signsto belong in shia islam.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 05:50:18 PM »
hmmm JazakAllah for your answer brother , but i already feel like i have gotten signsto belong in shia islam.

You have decided to remain on the side of batil.

G'luck with life. You'll need it. :)

Rationalist

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 06:16:12 AM »
JazakAllah brother, i actually went to that center for ruqya actually just recently, and they said i dont have anything, even when i did ruqya for 20 minutes and stuff

Reply to my pm. I want to discuss this personal issue you are facing.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 12:59:51 PM »

sorry but that there is  your problem.....them signs could be the ones making you like this I know a few Shiites like this and they are into black magic.
Maybe it’s within your sect? Maybe you are reading signs wrong?

sid

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 07:47:31 PM »
sorry but that there is  your problem.....them signs could be the ones making you like this I know a few Shiites like this and they are into black magic.
Maybe it’s within your sect? Maybe you are reading signs wrong?

hmm i see, hmm i see i dont know what to say brother

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 04:35:46 AM »
The issue with Shia Islam, is their majalis are known to talk about the Shia suffering. So some might interpret this to mean destiny and a result for loving the Ahlul Bayt. However, one must not confuse the matter. 

sid

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 01:21:24 AM »
does anybody else have advice, i am reading duas to get respect etc. anything else? does anybody have duas to help get respect?