TwelverShia.net Forum

How TSD Documentary exposed the Rafida! - Rafida humiliating Rafida!

Mythbuster1

Re: How TSD Documentary exposed the Rafida! - Rafida humiliating Rafida!
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2019, 12:16:32 PM »
"He has that much hate for Sunnis that he is blinded by it"

😊 If I had hate for Sunnis I would be speaking in the same way, fashion and manner to you as you do to me. And I would treat you and others just as you see and treat me. My Ikhlaq shows how much hate I have for Sunnis 😊😊

Yea your ikhlaq shows how biased of an individual you are against Sunnis your ikhlaq even will bring you to mention others parents who have nothing to do with the conversation.

My way of talking to you is against you and the condescending way you post.

Look at your posts.😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2019, 12:26:04 PM »
Twelver shia positions in this area of politics are weird and hypocritical in all honestly. They complain about Yazid 1400 years ago and Saudi now but in the present day they also support Bashar Al-Assad.

The user "whoaretheshia" on here, stated on shiachat before that he believes shias who dislike khamenei to be munafiqs. All the while, Khamenei is out there sitting cosy with Assad. Imagine holding such reverence for a guy who openly meets a tyrant under whose regime countless Muslim women have been raped and countless Muslim children have been murdered.

It's just crazy.

WATCH how he will not answer to the pic I posted of shia leader sat next to chinese leader after going on a tangent about how Saudi are close with China .........yet the hypocrite will still bang on about how much we hate Shias.........WATCH!😉

Hypocrite number 1!😂

Adil

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2019, 09:52:08 PM »
WATCH how he will not answer to the pic I posted of shia leader sat next to chinese leader after going on a tangent about how Saudi are close with China .........yet the hypocrite will still bang on about how much we hate Shias.........WATCH!😉

Hypocrite number 1!😂

I wonder if seeing such things, like their imam khamenei sitting with tyrants and allying with them, causes doubts in their hearts.

iceman

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2019, 11:42:11 PM »
I wonder if seeing such things, like their imam khamenei sitting with tyrants and allying with them, causes doubts in their hearts.

What tyrant 😊

iceman

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2019, 11:46:54 PM »
Yea your ikhlaq shows how biased of an individual you are against Sunnis your ikhlaq even will bring you to mention others parents who have nothing to do with the conversation.

My way of talking to you is against you and the condescending way you post.

Look at your posts.😂

Your way of talking and behaviour is of someone who has been brainwashed from day one. You have grudge and hate filled in your heart and that's how you've been brought up and taught. As long as the poison is within you the illness of disrespecting and mistreating others will remain. Just pointing facts out about you. Not that I personally care and have time for someone of your nature and stance. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2019, 12:25:51 AM »
Your way of talking and behaviour is of someone who has been brainwashed from day one. You have grudge and hate filled in your heart and that's how you've been brought up and taught. As long as the poison is within you the illness of disrespecting and mistreating others will remain. Just pointing facts out about you. Not that I personally care and have time for someone of your nature and stance. 😊

Oh you do care and you have plenty of time ANSWERING back to my posts don’t kid yourself dumbo.😂

As for being taught at least I admit when I or something I know is false I call it out......unlike you who will hate on something like Saudi even though your own nation Iran does the same, now that’s hypocrisy in Arabic it’s termed as munafiq.........that’s your true auqaad.😜👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2019, 12:29:34 AM »

The guy has munafaqat in his heart he  is hard hearted he has no truth in him or the love for haq in him........watch he still won’t answer to why it’s ok for shia imam to sit with China leader but he will cry his hypocrisy filled heart out on why mbs does.

Adil

« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 01:56:10 AM by Adil »

iceman

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2019, 12:38:56 AM »

So what makes you call them tyrant 😊

Adil

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2019, 02:53:45 AM »
So what makes you call them tyrant 😊

Let's start off with the chinese guy. You can tell me why he isn't a tyrant, afterall, you said:

China wages relentless crackdowns on its Muslims. But Saudi Arabia stays quiet as it bolsters ties with Beijing.

BEIJING — In China, the current Islamic holy month of Ramadan can bring even more struggles for Muslims already under relentless pressures.

Chinese authorities are bullying members of the Muslim minority Uighur community to eat and drink before sundown — in violation of Islamic rules for Ramadan — with the implicit threat of punishment if they do not, activists say.

“It’s distressing, and it’s insulting to our dignity,” said Dolkun Isa, president of the World Uyghur Congress, an advocacy organization based in Munich.

He described how restaurants run by Muslims in the western Chinese region of Xinjiang have been forced to open during the day and how Uighur workers have been harassed to eat and drink during lunch breaks at their Chinese-run places of work.

And what does the Crown prince of Saudi Arabia do when he visited China.

Mohammad bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’’s crown prince, on Friday defended China’s use of concentration camps for Muslims, saying it was Beijing’s “right”. 😐😑

iceman

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2019, 01:26:33 PM »
Let's start off with the chinese guy. You can tell me why he isn't a tyrant, afterall, you said:

Now you're going on what I said, so he is a tyrant. Or his behaviour towards Chinese Muslims is ruthless and brutal. Or at least the rights of Chinese Muslims are crushed and oppressed. Lets stick to this that the Chinese leader is a tyrant. Why focus on the Iranian leadership? Just because they're Shia? If Iran's leadership was Sunni then not a word would be said by you. That's my point. Either be honest by being fair and just and criticise and condemn the entire Muslim Ummah and that is the leadership of other Muslim countries and nations. Or stop using general and global issues to settle personal scores.

What about the leadership of Bahrain and how they treated its civilians during the Arab spring? What about Saudi Arabia and how its treating its civilians in the south. Are these leaderships not tyrant? Is it just Assad we're after and focusing on? What about Irans support for the Palestinians and for Palestine against Israeli occupation? How much has other Muslim nations especially the Arab leaders helped by standing firm with Iran over the Palestinian issue. I believe looking at other Muslim leaders and their establishment Iran is doing the right thing and that is to look after and put its country, nation and economy first by building better ties with the international community. This is what I called for and told the Iranians years back.

Adil

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2019, 10:30:45 PM »
Now you're going on what I said, so he is a tyrant. Or his behaviour towards Chinese Muslims is ruthless and brutal. Or at least the rights of Chinese Muslims are crushed and oppressed. Lets stick to this that the Chinese leader is a tyrant. Why focus on the Iranian leadership? Just because they're Shia? If Iran's leadership was Sunni then not a word would be said by you. That's my point. Either be honest by being fair and just and criticise and condemn the entire Muslim Ummah and that is the leadership of other Muslim countries and nations. Or stop using general and global issues to settle personal scores.

What about the leadership of Bahrain and how they treated its civilians during the Arab spring? What about Saudi Arabia and how its treating its civilians in the south. Are these leaderships not tyrant? Is it just Assad we're after and focusing on? What about Irans support for the Palestinians and for Palestine against Israeli occupation? How much has other Muslim nations especially the Arab leaders helped by standing firm with Iran over the Palestinian issue. I believe looking at other Muslim leaders and their establishment Iran is doing the right thing and that is to look after and put its country, nation and economy first by building better ties with the international community. This is what I called for and told the Iranians years back.

Are you not reading this thread...? We have said we will condemn people like the saudis if they support China.

Now can you condemn khamenei as a zalim tyrant lover for being cosy with the Chinese? Seems not. What a hypocrite. Praises Iran for being cosy with China but attacks the Saudis for doing the same.

iceman

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2019, 10:43:06 PM »
Are you not reading this thread...? We have said we will condemn people like the saudis if they support China.

Now can you condemn khamenei as a zalim tyrant lover for being cosy with the Chinese? Seems not. What a hypocrite. Praises Iran for being cosy with China but attacks the Saudis for doing the same.

"We have said we will condemn people like the saudis if they support China"

If? They already have. Are you not reading the thread. Read post #31.

"Now can you condemn khamenei as a zalim tyrant lover for being cosy with the Chinese?"

Read post #31 then use the same words about the Saudi Crown Prince.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 10:46:51 PM by iceman »

Adil

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2019, 11:00:45 PM »
"We have said we will condemn people like the saudis if they support China"

If? They already have. Are you not reading the thread. Read post #31.

"Now can you condemn khamenei as a zalim tyrant lover for being cosy with the Chinese?"

Read post #31 then use the same words about the Saudi Crown Prince.

Already called him it before when I replied to you
MBS is a tyrant. Most sunnis do not like Saudi royal family.

Shias need to stop thinking that we view the saudi royals like they view khamenei and co. Most of us happily criticise our leaders, whereas shias go to excessive means to defend Iran/Khamenei's regime.

But if it makes you happy - MBS is a zalim tyrant lover.

Let's here you call out khamenei now lol.

Shias may stay quiet and defend their leaders tyranny but we sunnis are not like that.

iceman

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2019, 12:10:07 AM »
Already called him it before when I replied to you
But if it makes you happy - MBS is a zalim tyrant lover.

Let's here you call out khamenei now lol.

Shias may stay quiet and defend their leaders tyranny but we sunnis are not like that.

The Sunnis are like that through out. Which Gulf state or Arab state sided with  Iran for support for the Palestinian people. Which Sunni leadership supports Hamas or Islamic Jihad. What about the Saudis seeking support from the west against Saddam. Would you call the Bahrain leadership tyrant for what they have done and are doing to their people, just as the Syrian leadership. It's your double standards that's the issue.

Adil

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2019, 12:16:26 AM »
The Sunnis are like that through out. Which Gulf state or Arab state sided with  Iran for support for the Palestinian people. Which Sunni leadership supports Hamas or Islamic Jihad. What about the Saudis seeking support from the west against Saddam. Would you call the Bahrain leadership tyrant for what they have done and are doing to their people, just as the Syrian leadership. It's your double standards that's the issue.

Do you have trouble reading? I asked you to call out khamenei. Come on, do it or do you support oppression?

You're just trying to deflect the attention away by randomly bringing up Palestine, Saddam, aliens etc...

If you call out khamenei, then we can move on to other issues that you want to discuss  :)

iceman

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2019, 01:18:01 AM »
Do you have trouble reading? I asked you to call out khamenei. Come on, do it or do you support oppression?

You're just trying to deflect the attention away by randomly bringing up Palestine, Saddam, aliens etc...

If you call out khamenei, then we can move on to other issues that you want to discuss  :)

Once you can get rid of your double standards and be honest, fair and just with yourselves then we can look into to any matter and call out anyone. 😊😊

Adil

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2019, 01:28:36 AM »
Once you can get rid of your double standards and be honest, fair and just with yourselves then we can look into to any matter and call out anyone. 😊😊

Typical. Asks for a sunni to condemn MBS and gets a condemnation. But then won't condemn khamanei for being cosy with the chinese too.

Truly I've never known a people to support oppressors and tyrants as much as the shia do.   :-\ :-\

iceman

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2019, 01:37:22 AM »
Typical. Asks for a sunni to condemn MBS and gets a condemnation. But then won't condemn khamanei for being cosy with the chinese too.

Truly I've never known a people to support oppressors and tyrants as much as the shia do.   :-\ :-\

The Shias don't. The Sunnis do. How many countries do you have that are Shia led? And how many Sunni led. How many terror groups are Sunni and how many Shia? It's not that difficult to work out. 😊😊

Adil

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2019, 02:05:44 AM »
The Shias don't. The Sunnis do. How many countries do you have that are Shia led? And how many Sunni led. How many terror groups are Sunni and how many Shia? It's not that difficult to work out. 😊😊

3 shia led countries, out of which two seem to be led by religious people or religiously influenced. Both Iraq and Iran produce huge numbers of shia terrorist groups which are normally state sanctioned or funded.

There are more sunni terrorist groups probably but we are 9 times your number so that's not a good argument either.  :) ;) ;)

Now condemn Khamenei for being a tyrant who gets cosy with other tyrants such as Xi jiping. How hard is it to do that?