Re: I got banned from shiachat
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 01:46:06 AM »
Does anyone know how i can get back in?

Why were you banned ?

sid

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 02:13:57 AM »
Why were you banned ?

i apparently acted in a way i shouldnt have.

wannabe

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 04:45:17 AM »
create another userid, would do the trick i guess. the golden rule is: always respect your host.  ;D

sid

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 09:35:40 PM »
create another userid, would do the trick i guess. the golden rule is: always respect your host.  ;D
i wish i couldbut i am still banned, so unfortunately when i go on the site the banned one appears on my computer, i can log on from another computer but i want to log on my devices

Hadrami

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 06:25:24 AM »
considering you are female and how we have heard some scandal from former members there involving admins and female users, id say you should be thankful you cant login anymore

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 10:03:59 AM »
i wish i couldbut i am still banned, so unfortunately when i go on the site the banned one appears on my computer, i can log on from another computer but i want to log on my devices

You can just clear your cache. However, once a site bans me, I never bother going back. The reason is they don't want freedom of expression.
I've been on Shiachat from 2004-2010. I enjoyed my stay there. You can learn a lot from your opponents. In the beginning, I used to be Pro Unity, but the 12er Shia brothers began harassing me for not become a Rafidah. Then over time I started pushing back, and eventually they kept a sharp eye on all my post. I remember, some of my post were even deleted. Then eventually many spies were watching what I did online outside shiachat. Then one day I just got banned.

After all these years, I no longer hate them for that. I wish them success in the aqira, because in the end they too are part of the ummah.

heathen

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 09:43:34 AM »
Shiachat mods are really two faced from what I hear and anybody can be banned. I personally just asked to be unregistered because I saw through it all pretty fast.

sid

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 04:32:32 AM »
considering you are female and how we have heard some scandal from former members there involving admins and female users, id say you should be thankful you cant login anymore

what type of scandal brother? you can pm me if you can

Sheikh

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 08:32:24 AM »
^ I don’t know which particular scandal Hadrami is referring to, but I sent you a PM about two sisters that told me about a certain mod behaving inappropriately towards them. That guy is still a mod, by the way. I won’t name names in public, but you can usually tell who they are by how big of a “look how religious I am” show they put on.

Hadrami

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 04:00:50 PM »
what type of scandal brother? you can pm me if you can
Looks like Sheikh has PMed you. Shocking isnt it? Just be happy that you are not on SC anymore.