TwelverShia.net Forum

I SERIOUSLY HATE THE SHIACHAT MODS!!!!

sid

I SERIOUSLY HATE THE SHIACHAT MODS!!!!
« on: January 23, 2018, 07:24:27 PM »
Once they ban me, they wont give me another chance to come back, even if according to their view of what good behaviour isi "behave" i HATE THE HAMEEDEH AND SHIACHAT MOD, AND HASSAN,AND WHO EVER ELSE BANS ME, UNECESSARILY, IF I HAVE PROBLEMS TO ASK I CANT ACCESS THE REST OF THE MEMBERS, btw whenever i have problems here, why is that only sunnis or others or most sunnis answer me, where the heck are the shias, you guys really dont want to help out a fellow shia??

Optimus Prime

Re: I SERIOUSLY HATE THE SHIACHAT MODS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 09:36:19 PM »
Once they ban me, they wont give me another chance to come back, even if according to their view of what good behaviour isi "behave" i HATE THE HAMEEDEH AND SHIACHAT MOD, AND HASSAN,AND WHO EVER ELSE BANS ME, UNECESSARILY, IF I HAVE PROBLEMS TO ASK I CANT ACCESS THE REST OF THE MEMBERS, btw whenever i have problems here, why is that only sunnis or others or most sunnis answer me, where the heck are the shias, you guys really dont want to help out a fellow shia??

Time to accept Ahlus Sunnah.

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 09:44:26 PM »

There are very few shia's active here

iceman

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 04:07:14 AM »

Don't be too hard on yourself. Just chill. What seems to be the problem?

iceman

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 04:10:11 AM »
Time to accept Ahlus Sunnah.

Yeh, but why and which one? Hanfi, Maliki, Shafa'ee or Hanbali😊 Or may be it doesn't matter. Anything but a Shia hey?

Hani

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 09:20:52 AM »
Yeh, but why and which one? Hanfi, Maliki, Shafa'ee or Hanbali😊 Or may be it doesn't matter. Anything but a Shia hey?

Yep, doesn't really matter which, they're all pretty much identical except for tiny details just like your Marjas differ on details.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

iceman

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 11:50:03 PM »
Yep, doesn't really matter which, they're all pretty much identical except for tiny details just like your Marjas differ on details.

Our Marjas differ but follow and are part of the same school of thought. Where as you have four different Imams kicking off four completely different schools of thought. Why four to begin with if minor differences and the same?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 10:29:04 AM »
Our Marjas differ but follow and are part of the same school of thought. Where as you have four different Imams kicking off four completely different schools of thought. Why four to begin with if minor differences and the same?

Lol......the ghulat sects:

1) Bazighiyya– who believed that Ja'far al-Sadiq was God.
2) Dhammiyya– who believed that Ali was God and Muhammad was his appointed Messenger and Prophet.
3) Ghurabiyya– who believed the angel Gabriel was mistaken when passing on the prophecy to Muhammad instead of Ali.
4) Hurufiyya– who believed God is incarnated in every atom, reminiscent of the Alevi-Bektashism.
5) Nuqtavites– who believed in a cyclical view of time, reminiscent of the Isma'ili Shia.
6) Kaysanites– who believed in the Imamate of Muhammad ibn al-Hanafiyyah after the death of Husayn Ibn 'Ali Ibn abu Talib.
Janahiyya– the followers of Abdallah ibn Mu'awiya, who was a descendant of Ja'far ibn Abi Talib known as Dhu'l-Janahayn, believed incarnation of God in a succession of Prophets and imams passing eventually through Ibn al-hanafiya and Abu Hashim to Ibn Mu'awiya; transmigration of the souls; and the allegorical interpretation of the Quran.[1]:51
7) Mughiriyya– who influenced by Mandean and Manichean doctrines, founded by the first Shi'i gnostic al-Mughira, who claimed that God is a man of light with a crown of light on his head resembling Mandean doctrine of diety referred to as "king of light". Al-Mughira further added that God has limbs corresponding to the letters of Arabic alphabet reminiscent of the teaching of Marcus the Gnostic.[2]:72
8) Soldiers of Heaven– who believed that their former leader Dia Abdul Zahra Kadim (died 2007 CE) was the Mahdi and reincarnation of Ali ibn Abi Talib.
8) Ya’furiyya– who believed in reincarnation and that a man named Mu’ammar al-Kufi was their Lord.

........and these are just a few ghulati groups within Shiism, SAME SCHOOL OF THOUGHT?......you’re way off the mark and you know it.😜

Rationalist

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2018, 09:01:41 PM »

The Jafari fiqh is not unified either. It went through centuries of evolution. During Shaykh Mufid's time you had so many different views on what the Jafari fiqh was that his student Shaykh Tusi had to write a book to unify it. Then 12ers became blind muqalids of that fiqh until ibn Idris challenged it unifications. Later the Jafari fiqh once again opened up to different views.

I remember Muhammad Musawi saying turning your heads to make salaam is bidah, yet you have Sistani approving it. Likewise 12er Shia women in the past placed their hands on their chest, today all Shia women do sadl.

iceman

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 09:33:12 PM »
Lol......the ghulat sects:

1) Bazighiyya– who believed that Ja'far al-Sadiq was God.
2) Dhammiyya– who believed that Ali was God and Muhammad was his appointed Messenger and Prophet.
3) Ghurabiyya– who believed the angel Gabriel was mistaken when passing on the prophecy to Muhammad instead of Ali.
4) Hurufiyya– who believed God is incarnated in every atom, reminiscent of the Alevi-Bektashism.
5) Nuqtavites– who believed in a cyclical view of time, reminiscent of the Isma'ili Shia.
6) Kaysanites– who believed in the Imamate of Muhammad ibn al-Hanafiyyah after the death of Husayn Ibn 'Ali Ibn abu Talib.
Janahiyya– the followers of Abdallah ibn Mu'awiya, who was a descendant of Ja'far ibn Abi Talib known as Dhu'l-Janahayn, believed incarnation of God in a succession of Prophets and imams passing eventually through Ibn al-hanafiya and Abu Hashim to Ibn Mu'awiya; transmigration of the souls; and the allegorical interpretation of the Quran.[1]:51
7) Mughiriyya– who influenced by Mandean and Manichean doctrines, founded by the first Shi'i gnostic al-Mughira, who claimed that God is a man of light with a crown of light on his head resembling Mandean doctrine of diety referred to as "king of light". Al-Mughira further added that God has limbs corresponding to the letters of Arabic alphabet reminiscent of the teaching of Marcus the Gnostic.[2]:72
8) Soldiers of Heaven– who believed that their former leader Dia Abdul Zahra Kadim (died 2007 CE) was the Mahdi and reincarnation of Ali ibn Abi Talib.
8) Ya’furiyya– who believed in reincarnation and that a man named Mu’ammar al-Kufi was their Lord.

........and these are just a few ghulati groups within Shiism, SAME SCHOOL OF THOUGHT?......you’re way off the mark and you know it.😜

Thank you very much for the information. What a lovely list you've provided. Now let me correct you. These are not within Shiaism. This is where you're creating misunderstanding based on confusion.We aren't like you that who ever, which and what ever calls themselves Sunnis that's fine and acceptable. That's the difference between you and us. For you everything goes and is acceptable but not for us. Note and digest this.

Khaled

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2018, 09:53:31 PM »
Thank you very much for the information. What a lovely list you've provided. Now let me correct you. These are not within Shiaism. This is where you're creating misunderstanding based on confusion.We aren't like you that who ever, which and what ever calls themselves Sunnis that's fine and acceptable. That's the difference between you and us. For you everything goes and is acceptable but not for us. Note and digest this.

Ah, the No True Scotsman Fallacy, just the type of "logic" we expect from 12ers

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/presumption/no-true-scotsman/

Look at the example they provide

Btw, who gets to decide who is and isn't a Shi'i?  Are you a Shi'i despite the fact you don't make taqleed and don't care what other Shi'a scholars have said (as per your statement in the other thread)?  Are Akhbaris Shi'as?  Are Ansar Al-Madhi Shi'as?  Are the Shirazis Shi'as?  Do people who reject Wilayat al-Faqih Shi'a?

There are SO many Shi'a sects that it is impossible to keep track of.

However, all the non-Shi'a groups do have one thing they have a consensus of; they all agree to the falsehood of the 12er madhhab.  All of us here; Hanafis, Shafi'is, Mutazalis, etc, are all unified that you guys are the most misguided sect of all.
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Hadrami

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 10:40:05 PM »

well according to the giant of shia scholar, you guys differ more than sunni. Can you refute him please? 😂

The leader of the Twelver Imami Shia sect al-Tusi says in “al-`Iddah fi Usoul al-Fiqh” 1/138:

وقد ذكرت ما ورد عنهم عليهم السلام في الأحاديث المختلفة التي تخص الفقه في كتابي المعروف بالاستبصار وفي كتاب تهذيب الأحكام ما يزيد على خمسة آلاف حديث. وذكرت في أكثرها اختلاف الطائفة في العمل بها. وذلك أشهر من أن يخفى، حتى إنك لو تأملت اختلافاتهم في هذه الأحكام وجدته يزيد على اختلاف أبي حنيفة والشافعي ومالك

[I (al-Tusi) have mentioned their narrations (as) in different Ahadith regarding Fiqh in my book “al-Istibsar” and “Tahdheeb al-Ahkam” and they number around five thousand(narrations). I have mentioned that the (Twelver) sect differed in following most of them. That is too popular and cannot be hidden. In fact, if you observe their difference in the rulings you would find that they differ more than the difference between Abu Hanifa, Malik and al-Shafi`i.]

Another shia grand ayatula also compare a shia marja like a sunni madhab on its own right. Refute him too please 😁

Grand Ayatullah Fadlullah confirms this in his book “al-Ma`alim al-Jadidah lil Marji`iyah al-Shi`iyah” pg.117

إن المشكلة التي نواجهها في تعدد المرجعيات هي المشكلة التي نواجهها في تعدد المذاهب الفقهية لأن المرجعيات هي مذاهب فقهية متعددة من خلال طبيعة تنوع الفتاوى، وتنوع النظريات في هذا المجال

[The problem that we are facing in having numerous Marja`iyat (plural of Marji`) is the same as that of having numerous Fiqhi Madhabs, because the Marji`iyat are numerous Fiqhi Madhabs in their natural variety of Fatwas and  views.]

http://www.twelvershia.net/2013/06/28/the-sunnah-are-divided-and-the-shia-are-united/

iceman

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2018, 01:01:08 AM »
Ah, the No True Scotsman Fallacy, just the type of "logic" we expect from 12ers

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/presumption/no-true-scotsman/

Look at the example they provide

Btw, who gets to decide who is and isn't a Shi'i?  Are you a Shi'i despite the fact you don't make taqleed and don't care what other Shi'a scholars have said (as per your statement in the other thread)?  Are Akhbaris Shi'as?  Are Ansar Al-Madhi Shi'as?  Are the Shirazis Shi'as?  Do people who reject Wilayat al-Faqih Shi'a?

There are SO many Shi'a sects that it is impossible to keep track of.

However, all the non-Shi'a groups do have one thing they have a consensus of; they all agree to the falsehood of the 12er madhhab.  All of us here; Hanafis, Shafi'is, Mutazalis, etc, are all unified that you guys are the most misguided sect of all.

You're all mixed up here. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. We don't say 'become a Shia but it doesn't matter which Shia you become as long as you're a Shia, all is well and all those who consider themselves as Shias are righteous and true'.

There are many different schools of thought, groups, factions, sects, parties etc who call themselves Muslims. But not all will be heavenly. Only one will be heavenly and all the rest (72) will be hellbound.

I never said I don't do Taqleed or don't care what Shia Scholars say. You're putting words in my mouth and accusing me of rubbish based on a lost argument by you.

You don't have to keep a track of the Shias. You're spending too much time on the Shias that you're loosing track about yourself and who you are.

How many Muslim sects will there eventually be? They will all call themselves Muslims but most will be hellbound except one. Keep a track of this.

If you think we 12ers are misguided then at least come up with something. So far I've seen nothing apart from banging and bashing or digging dirt on the Shia. That's just about all your kind can do.

You are all unified against us but strongly differ amongst yourselves about yourselves. Why are each and everyone of you so weak and hesitant to speak about yourselves? Let me make it simple and easy for you. If you think I'm wrong then do Dawah. I'm all yours.

I don't want to hear that Shias are this, that and the other. I want to hear about you. Optimus has been banging and bashing me through personal messages. But when I put him on the spot, that's it. He went into hiding.

iceman

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2018, 01:06:02 AM »
well according to the giant of shia scholar, you guys differ more than sunni. Can you refute him please? 😂

The leader of the Twelver Imami Shia sect al-Tusi says in “al-`Iddah fi Usoul al-Fiqh” 1/138:

وقد ذكرت ما ورد عنهم عليهم السلام في الأحاديث المختلفة التي تخص الفقه في كتابي المعروف بالاستبصار وفي كتاب تهذيب الأحكام ما يزيد على خمسة آلاف حديث. وذكرت في أكثرها اختلاف الطائفة في العمل بها. وذلك أشهر من أن يخفى، حتى إنك لو تأملت اختلافاتهم في هذه الأحكام وجدته يزيد على اختلاف أبي حنيفة والشافعي ومالك

[I (al-Tusi) have mentioned their narrations (as) in different Ahadith regarding Fiqh in my book “al-Istibsar” and “Tahdheeb al-Ahkam” and they number around five thousand(narrations). I have mentioned that the (Twelver) sect differed in following most of them. That is too popular and cannot be hidden. In fact, if you observe their difference in the rulings you would find that they differ more than the difference between Abu Hanifa, Malik and al-Shafi`i.]

Another shia grand ayatula also compare a shia marja like a sunni madhab on its own right. Refute him too please 😁

Grand Ayatullah Fadlullah confirms this in his book “al-Ma`alim al-Jadidah lil Marji`iyah al-Shi`iyah” pg.117

إن المشكلة التي نواجهها في تعدد المرجعيات هي المشكلة التي نواجهها في تعدد المذاهب الفقهية لأن المرجعيات هي مذاهب فقهية متعددة من خلال طبيعة تنوع الفتاوى، وتنوع النظريات في هذا المجال

[The problem that we are facing in having numerous Marja`iyat (plural of Marji`) is the same as that of having numerous Fiqhi Madhabs, because the Marji`iyat are numerous Fiqhi Madhabs in their natural variety of Fatwas and  views.]

http://www.twelvershia.net/2013/06/28/the-sunnah-are-divided-and-the-shia-are-united/

Thanks for such a lovely post. What you've mentioned is their thought, opinion and point of view with which one can differ and disagree. It's not their Fatwa or part of their belief and faith (Aqeedah). 😊 Better luck next time. Keep trying. 😀

iceman

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2018, 01:17:58 AM »
Question: Is it permissible to pray behind Deobandie Sunis?

Answer: From amongst the conditions of an Imam for Salah is that he must not be an open sinner or misguided. The Salah behind such an Imam is Makrooh. This is mentioned in most if not all the books of Hanafi Fiqh. The fatwa is that it is severely Makrooh to perform Salah behind an open sinner or a misguided Imam. It is necessary (wajib) to repeat such salah.

As for the Deobandie Sunis, many of their general public are misguided due to rejecting one or more beliefs from the necessities of the Ahl Al-Sunnah. These are beliefs upon which every scholar from amongst the pious predecessors unanimously agreed upon.

As for the actual Deobandie Sunis, they hold beliefs of infidelity. Such as comparing the knowledge of the Prophet (peace be upon him) with animals, children and mad men, see Hifz Al-Iman by Ashraf Ali Thanwi.

Also, that the Prophet (peace be upon him) is the seal of the Prophets but it doesn't mean that another prophet can not come in his or after his time, see Tahzeer Al-Naas by Qasim Nanotwi.

And also, that the knowledge of satan is more than the knowledge of the Prophet (peace be upon him), see Baraaheen-e-Qaati'ah by Khaleel Ahmad Ambethwi and verified by Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi.

There are many other beliefs of infidelity mentioned by the deobandi Suni scholars such as Allah can lie in their books which are published even today by their own establishments. May Allah protect every Muslim from such beliefs and opinions.

Any deobandi Suni who knows of this and accepts it as correct is also out of the folds of Islam. Salah behind such a deobandi Suni is haram and is the same as performing salah behind a Hindu. See Al-Ataya Al-Nabawiyyah Fi Al-Fatawa Al-Ridwiyyah, Fatawa Mustafawiyyah, Fatawa Amjadiyyah and all the Fatawa of the Scholars who lived where the deobandi sect emerged from.

Khaled

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2018, 03:54:44 AM »
You're all mixed up here. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. We don't say 'become a Shia but it doesn't matter which Shia you become as long as you're a Shia, all is well and all those who consider themselves as Shias are righteous and true'.

I am not mixed up at all, I recognize that 12erism is a Takfiri and a Tabdi'ee sect who considers everyone who is not part of their sect as misguided, even other Shia sects, and even other 12er schools of thought.  I was never mixed up about that all, بارك الله فيك, one of the reasons I think 12erism is a  misguided movement is precisely because of its takfeeri tendencies.  Not only do 12ers make takfeer and/or tabdee' of everyone who is not part of their sect, they also do so based on some very flimsy textual evidence.

There are many different schools of thought, groups, factions, sects, parties etc who call themselves Muslims. But not all will be heavenly. Only one will be heavenly and all the rest (72) will be hellbound.

Again, I know how you feel about everyone who is not 12er, this has been established plenty of times.  I'm guessing that in your opinion you believe I am hellbound?  Do you believe that this is forever, or is this temporary?  Are Zaydis also hellbound?  Forever or temporary?  What about Akhbaris?  People who deny Wilayat al-Faqeeh?

I never said I don't do Taqleed or don't care what Shia Scholars say. You're putting words in my mouth and accusing me of rubbish based on a lost argument by you.

You precisely said this when asked to present a fatwa from ANY of your Maraji'3 agreeing with you:

Shia Scholars and their Fatwas and statements, books written by Shia Scholars are far below Qoran and Sunah. They don't mean nothing when you have something direct and clear from Qoran and Sunah.

The only person that lost that argument was the person who was unable to back up what they had to say.

You don't have to keep a track of the Shias. You're spending too much time on the Shias that you're loosing track about yourself and who you are.

I like to learn about all Muslim groups and I like to hear it from them because Islam is my favorite thing in the world to discuss.  If you don't like that, tough luck.  Maybe you should stop spending timing here and spend more time learning a little about your madhhab, you would've feel the need to be so defensive all the time.

How many Muslim sects will there eventually be? They will all call themselves Muslims but most will be hellbound except one. Keep a track of this.

I think it's the Waqfis...

If you think we 12ers are misguided then at least come up with something. So far I've seen nothing apart from banging and bashing or digging dirt on the Shia. That's just about all your kind can do.

How about, you guys are takfeeris?  How about you are completely disconnected from the Qur'an?  How about all the hundreds of common criticisms against 12erism?

You are all unified against us but strongly differ amongst yourselves about yourselves. Why are each and everyone of you so weak and hesitant to speak about yourselves? Let me make it simple and easy for you. If you think I'm wrong then do Dawah. I'm all yours.

I don't think there is a religion out there more open and more da'wah orientated than Islam; all except for the 12er madhhab of course.  I don't know in what world you live in where Muslims aren't open about discussing their religion.  Nor do I know what world you live in where da'wah isn't our main focus.

Look at this recent report بارك الله فيك

https://bloggingtheology.net/2018/01/26/the-share-of-americans-who-leave-islam-is-offset-by-those-who-become-muslim/

The number of Muslims that leave Islam is ofput by the number of people who convert.  We all know that nearly all those converts covert to mainstream Islam and not 12erism; but what's really fascinating about that article is that a big part of the people who leave Islam are from Iran.  So not only do you guys not help when it comes to da'wah, you guys also are a cause of a large number of people leaving Islam.

I don't want to hear that Shias are this, that and the other. I want to hear about you. Optimus has been banging and bashing me through personal messages. But when I put him on the spot, that's it. He went into hiding.

Optimus also went into hiding when I called him about Mut'ah being prostitution.  I noticed that you chose to ignore that I call out the bad manners people show towards you; even though you show me bad manners, constantly accusing me of ignorance, but خير إن شاء الله.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 03:56:53 AM by Khaled »
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Khaled

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2018, 04:08:33 AM »
Question: Is it permissible to pray behind Deobandie Sunis?
*snip extremist fatwa*

I'm not sure what's the point of posting this fatwa; to show that their are sectarian non-12ers?  Congratulations.  Now despite this wack-job's fatwa (and I emphasize, anyone who believes this is a crazy nut-job), the majority of Deobandis, Brevlis, Ahle-Hadees, Salafi, Mu'tazili and everyone else pray in the same masajid.  Only one sect can't seem to make it with the mainstream Muslims, care to guess which one?

simplemuslim

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2018, 11:04:50 PM »

That's not true at all and I suspect that even YOU know this and are just doing taqiyah to please your potential customers? Just because you don't you the differences amongst sunnis in Chicago, doesn't mean that they are similar elsewhere.

Where I live (in the UK), there are major issues even within the hanafis. You have brelvis and deobnadis. Both claim to be sunnis and follow abu hanifa, yet both hate each other. Similar stories of the hatred can be found in Pakistan and India.

Here is one example. It's in Urdu. This incident happened in Indian sub-continent where there are serious problems with each other in Aqeeda related matters.

Also watch this video. It's in your language brother hani. It shows ISIS hold the same beleifs as the saudi salafis.

By the way, a former imam of Makkah says ISIS holds the same beleif as the saudi salafis.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 11:13:22 PM by simplemuslim »

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2018, 11:49:02 AM »
That's not true at all and I suspect that even YOU know this and are just doing taqiyah to please your potential customers? Just because you don't you the differences amongst sunnis in Chicago, doesn't mean that they are similar elsewhere.

Whatever, It's much better than Shiism and your own scholars testified this.

[I (al-Tusi) have mentioned their narrations (as) in different Ahadith regarding Fiqh in my book “al-Istibsar” and “Tahdheeb al-Ahkam” and they number around five thousand(narrations). I have mentioned that the (Twelver) sect differed in following most of them. That is too popular and cannot be hidden. In fact, if you observe their difference in the rulings you would find that they differ more than the difference between Abu Hanifa, al-Shafi`i and Malik].

Where I live (in the UK), there are major issues even within the hanafis. You have brelvis and deobnadis. Both claim to be sunnis and follow abu hanifa, yet both hate each other. Similar stories of the hatred can be found in Pakistan and India.
Differences between Akhbari Shias and Usooli Shias are even worse. And you don't live where I live, so you aren't aware.

simplemuslim

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2018, 11:03:03 PM »

Whatever, It's much better than Shiism and your own scholars testified this.

[I (al-Tusi) have mentioned their narrations (as) in different Ahadith regarding Fiqh in my book “al-Istibsar” and “Tahdheeb al-Ahkam” and they number around five thousand(narrations). I have mentioned that the (Twelver) sect differed in following most of them. That is too popular and cannot be hidden. In fact, if you observe their difference in the rulings you would find that they differ more than the difference between Abu Hanifa, al-Shafi`i and Malik]..

If you would only take off your Saudi issued anti shia glasses, then you will realise that sheikh tusi was mostly talking about Fiqh matters. Secondly, even for arguments sake, let's suppose shia's disagree on everything (Fiqh and aqeeda), then this still doesn't justify your many Fiqh and aqeeda issues to such an extent that you do takfir upon each other. Therefore, I recommend you stop throwing stones if you are living in a glass house.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:04:23 PM by simplemuslim »