TwelverShia.net Forum

If Syria falls So Will Palestine?

Rationalist

If Syria falls So Will Palestine?
« on: July 11, 2015, 09:26:23 AM »
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/07/10/419652/Hezbollah-Nasrallah-speech

Instead of saying if Syria falls so will Hezbullah, the man uses the emotional card and replaces Hezbullah with Palestine. The Hamas alliance with Iran did not do much in the long run. Maybe they got a little more fire power, but still Syria's falling will not effect Palestine.

Rationalist

Re: If Syria falls So Will Palestine?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 09:35:23 AM »

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 01:37:13 PM »
^

Actually there are many generals and important figures in Israel who understand the importance of the Syria-Hizbullah-Iran triangle in a pragmatic manner and prefer it to any Sunni government in Syria:

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/19688-israelis-call-for-arms-for-assad-to-save-regime

Hadrami

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 10:19:16 PM »
Taking history as examples, to free Palestine, we need 2 things

1. A muslim leader hated by Shia (like Umar RA)
2. A muslim leader who destroyed a shia regime (like Salahuddin)

:P

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 10:28:40 PM »
Leadership won't do much. We had Imam Ali as a Calipah, but its the weak supporters which caused the Imam to get assassinated, and later it cause his son to give up the Caliphate.

Khaled

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 11:52:54 PM »
Leadership won't do much. We had Imam Ali as a Calipah, but its the weak supporters which caused the Imam to get assassinated, and later it cause his son to give up the Caliphate.

That's true, Muslims rely too much on their leadership and clergy, when they need to be focusing on improving themselves.  Honestly, last time I was in Jordan, I felt like no matter who was in charge; the people would've found a way to mess it up
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 12:04:30 AM »
Its not even the case with Muslims. I went to India, and saw how much corruption existed there. I said to myself, India will never reach the governance of the West in comparison. Again there is no doubt all nations have a level of corruption, but there is huge difference in the scale of corruption.

Furkan

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 02:50:03 AM »
corruption is the problem. Exactly
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

twoblade

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 03:23:44 PM »
^

Actually there are many generals and important figures in Israel who understand the importance of the Syria-Hizbullah-Iran triangle in a pragmatic manner and prefer it to any Sunni government in Syria:

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/19688-israelis-call-for-arms-for-assad-to-save-regime

Even assuming that's true of more than just the one general cited, there's also plenty of reason to believe that Israel and the West were okay with, anticipated, and even supported an overthrow of Assad and his replacement with a "Salafist principality" (per US DIA declassified docs from 2012). I also recall multiple interviews, between men like Galloway and IDF generals where the IDF representatives were calling for a division solution to Iraq and specifically an overhaul of Sykes-Pickot. Not to mention IDF taking advantage of the situation and occasionally cross-country targeting Assad's long range, heavy weapons and other positions.

It's all chaos.