TwelverShia.net Forum

Iran 1988 Massacre of Political Prisoners Under Khomeini

Rationalist

Iran 1988 Massacre of Political Prisoners Under Khomeini
« on: February 27, 2015, 03:54:07 AM »
I noticed many 12ers are very critical when it come to the actions of the 3 Calipahs, but when it comes to Khomeini or Khamenei they are very silent.

Here is a clip which covers the 1988 massacre against political prisoners. They prisoners were tortured to  death.

Hani

Re: Iran 1988 Massacre of Political Prisoners Under Khomeini
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 04:52:52 AM »
They will reject it even if it happened recently and documented and the witnesses are still alive. Whereas for the 3 Caliphs they will dive into unknown books of history to find anything without a chain from 1,400 years ago to attack them.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 05:07:26 AM »
Montazeri was supposed to be Khomeini successor. At that time Khameini was nobody in comparison. However, Montazeri was shocked how un-islamically Khomieni ordered the prisoners to be tortured, and when he opposed him, he was no longer his successor. The political prisoners even killed Montazeri's son, but he still believed they should not be tortured to death.

Ameen

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 06:12:27 PM »
Ok and how authentic and reliable is this information and the clip??? Secondly murder is murder and tortue is torture, regardless of who you are and what ever your status is.

So this accusations is wrong that the Shias accuse the Sahaba of what ever they can find and are silent on Iran.

What ever is put forward about the Sahaba from Ahle Sunnah books is point blank and blindly rejected and then in retaliation Iran is attaccked by what ever they can find against it and things about Saudi Arabia, Bahrain etc are never mentioned.

Come on gentlemen, it's time to wake up!

Hani

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 06:52:49 PM »
^ See, he didn't accept it. If it were about the first 3 Caliphs he would have spread it all over the internet without even caring about "how authentic and reliable is this information".

Goodmorning.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Rationalist

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 07:52:28 PM »
Look at this way Ameen. The reports that the 12ers present are  at least 400 years old if we look at the chain.

Here we have report that are not even a century old.

Anyway, as for authentic claims look up Ayatollah Montezeri. He has a lot of reports against the Iranian regime.

This is a direct chain to the report itself.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 08:05:16 PM by Rationalist »

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 08:15:44 PM »
^ See, he didn't accept it. If it were about the first 3 Caliphs he would have spread it all over the internet without even caring about "how authentic and reliable is this information".

Goodmorning.
The reason is obvious. In order to increase the revenue of khumms, the majras or the khumms collectors need to character assassinate the 3 calipahs. If they open topic like these, the sheep in their mosque would run away and the husainiyah will go into debt.

Ameen

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 11:19:36 AM »

Goodmorning.

Now you are believing in assumptions. This is not true. Where have I accused the Sahaba, excuse me, not the Sahaba but the first three Khalifs of anything???

Furkan

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 11:47:24 AM »
The first 3 caliphs aren't sahaba accorfing to you?
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hadrami

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 02:00:03 PM »

Goodmorning.

Now you are believing in assumptions. This is not true. Where have I accused the Sahaba, excuse me, not the Sahaba but the first three Khalifs of anything???

First he slipped and admit Al-Qur'an is not preserved and now this. Man this taqiyah [EDIT]. I just don't understand how can anyone lies day in day out and feel good about himself like [EDIT].
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:12:45 PM by Hani »

Hani

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 02:13:50 PM »

You accused Abu Bakr of usurping Fatimah's (as) land.

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 02:13:29 AM »

First he slipped and admit Al-Qur'an is not preserved and now this. Man this taqiyah [EDIT]. I just don't understand how can anyone lies day in day out and feel good about himself like [EDIT].

They get rewarding for lying. That's why he is so comfortable with it.

Let's refer to the Quran and see how Iblis himself used this type of taqiyyah.

And he swore [by Allah ] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors. (Quran 7:21)

Ameen

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 02:32:48 PM »
The first 3 caliphs aren't sahaba accorfing to you?

Ok, so how did you come to this conclusion??? Where did I say this or when did you ask me and I said they weren't???

Ameen

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 02:39:30 PM »

Goodmorning.

All I'm getting from you is what you think of me, based on assumptions. I do lie but I use the bed to do that, not this or any other discussion or conversation. You need to tell me how and where have I lied. You need to point out the bed and the place because that is the only lie that I do.

Ameen

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 02:46:36 PM »

You accused Abu Bakr of usurping Fatimah's (as) land.

And where did I accuse him??? My friend, this is a historical dispute between two individuals. It's got nothing to do with me, you or anyone else. It's something that happened in history and there are two sides to the story. That is it. People have their own reasons to believe in what side they do. But where did I accuse him or anyone of anything???

With you gentlemen it's either you're a rafidi or you are in taqeya. You call the shots, you make the discussions and you pass the judgement. And it's all based on what you assume. No evidence and no nothing! Where is the fairness and balance in such a discussion???

Ameen

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 02:48:51 PM »

And he swore [by Allah ] to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors. (Quran 7:21)

Here we go again. Accusing and abusing. Come on, you're intelligent and I, along with the audience/viewers, expect better from you.

Hadrami

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 04:29:33 PM »

Goodmorning.

All I'm getting from you is what you think of me, based on assumptions. I do lie but I use the bed to do that, not this or any other discussion or conversation. You need to tell me how and where have I lied. You need to point out the bed and the place because that is the only lie that I do.

you believe al quran is not preserved or Abu Bakar & Umar not companions are not my assumption, but your own unintentional non taqiyah comment.

why are so so sensitive being called a liar? its one of the greatest thing a shia can do according to shia version of abu abdillah, in fact its so great that he describe it as 9/10 of religion. or maybe you want to use "not everything in al kafi is authentic" excuse as usual?

what the hell is "i do lie but i used the bed to do that" anyway? hahaha

Rationalist

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2015, 01:59:41 AM »

Here we go again. Accusing and abusing. Come on, you're intelligent and I, along with the audience/viewers, expect better from you.

I have proof for both where your sect allows you to lie in debates, in the company of Sunnis, and also I have proof where your sect proudly admits they are proud Rafidis. So, if my points are based on proof how can you call it an accusation and a form of abuse ?

MissyB786

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 02:05:30 AM »
Ameen have u not heard of AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL     -_-

and u still calling it a lie. These are not sunnis trying to 'trip up(or so u always seem to think)' shias. These are secular non-religious affiliation which identifies HUMAN RIGHTS. Heck they even criticize SAUDI for its breach of human rights, but I guess only if its a sunni killer/regime then you will take amnesty international seriously.

Humans are not perfect, whether sunni/shia/christian/atheist/hindu etc... they all have the ability to kill. So isn't reflective of the people/faith in general.

However it is the LACK of shias ACKNOWLEDGING that their 'infallible' ayatullats have done any wrong. This sick mentality, makes u turn a blind eye to the crimes committed by the shia community, which I personally feel is the cause of the issues in Iraq/Syria etc... but thats a discussion for another forum, cos this isn't a political forum.

Taha

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2015, 04:32:35 AM »
Amnesty International criticizes Sunni regimes more than Shia regimes (which makes sense because there are more of them).

They are far from biased.