Culture
People
Cons:
Government
@iceman you better shut up now. بوقوف آدمی

Muslimah

Re: Iran
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 01:27:19 PM »
This thread might be short and even pointless tbh but now iceman can’t say anything.
Iceman it’s your turn to say something good about Saudi Arabia.😛

iceman

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 03:25:18 PM »
pros:
Culture
People
Cons:
Government
@iceman you better shut up now. بوقوف آدمی

It's not about me. It's about how honest, just and fair you are to and towards the other. Are you a civilised person or just a hate monger 😊 So there's no need to focus on me 😀

Mythbuster1

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 03:25:58 PM »
I can’t believe you actually did this lol😂😂

I will start by helping our mind reading friend😉

Ancient civilisation,Great people,Lovely country,Iran's major contributions to art, philosophy, and science spread throughout the Muslim world and beyond during the Islamic Golden Age, until the Safavids ruled.

There are many more but I will stop here I would also like to see dumbo say at least something good about Saudi too, if he has any shame.😜

Mythbuster1

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 03:28:27 PM »
This what dumbo posted:

“You are defiantly a person who holds a lot of personal grudge against Iran. And the proof is that you can't come up with one single thing about Iran that is good and useful. This proves your personal grudge. My job is to expose your nature and stance. Along with the others. Especially the buster kid.”

Come on dumbo are you really that dumb?😂😂

iceman

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 03:31:18 PM »
This thread might be short and even pointless tbh but now iceman can’t say anything.
Iceman it’s your turn to say something good about Saudi Arabia.😛

If it's going to be short and pointless then that will prove and expose the grudge people have about Iran. And iceman has plenty to say since he's dealing with hate mongers. Saudi Arabia 😊 I'm not like you. First of all how many threads have I started against Saudi Arabia. Secondly Saudi Arabia is a great country and Saudis are great people. Not a big fan of the regime but I'll tell you this much, if Saudi Arabia was under attack by the west I would strongly condemn it. Would you say and feel the same about Iran 😀 I definitely know you wouldn't 😁

Sheikh

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 05:00:17 PM »
A long time ago I made a thread criticizing Saudi Arabia because there was a user named Ameen going around claiming that all Sunnis are stooges of Ahle Saud and we pay them allegiance. Basically he thought Saudi was our Iran.

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-discussion/the-kingdom-of-saudi-arabia/msg5717/#msg5717

It doesn’t matter how much we complement Iran or criticize Saudi, these people will always say we are Saudi stooges that hate the Iran for no reason.

They’ve turned religion into a modern political game.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 05:22:37 PM »
A long time ago I made a thread criticizing Saudi Arabia because there was a user named Ameen going around claiming that all Sunnis are stooges of Ahle Saud and we pay them allegiance. Basically he thought Saudi was our Iran.

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-discussion/the-kingdom-of-saudi-arabia/msg5717/#msg5717

It doesn’t matter how much we complement Iran or criticize Saudi, these people will always say we are Saudi stooges that hate the Iran for no reason.

Ameen= iceman 2 souls in one body or.......2 accounts in one site🤔

Dhaal mey kuch kaala lagta hain 🤔

Sheikh

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2019, 05:31:21 AM »

Well, they have similar writing styles and are both in the same timezone according to their forum profiles.  Mashkook.

iceman

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2019, 07:53:48 AM »

"Dhaal mey kuch kaala lagta hain"

You should have gone to SPEC SAVERS  😀😁😂 Bhai ankeh khol kar dekha karo. Aur kabi aql seh bhi kam leh liya karo 😊😊😊

iceman

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 07:57:25 AM »

Well, they have similar writing styles and are both in the same timezone according to their forum profiles.  Mashkook.

Mashkook? Ya tho sabith karo, ya shak ko dhoor karo. 😊😊😊 It's that simple.

iceman

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 07:59:00 AM »

"going around claiming that all Sunnis are stooges of Ahle Saud and we pay them allegiance"

Can you prove that 😊

iceman

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2019, 08:01:37 AM »
This what dumbo posted:

“You are defiantly a person who holds a lot of personal grudge against Iran. And the proof is that you can't come up with one single thing about Iran that is good and useful. This proves your personal grudge. My job is to expose your nature and stance. Along with the others. Especially the buster kid.”

Come on dumbo are you really that dumb?😂😂

"Come on dumbo are you really that dumb?"

Well I must be, since I'm engaging with you 😀😁😂

Sheikh

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 08:59:15 AM »
"going around claiming that all Sunnis are stooges of Ahle Saud and we pay them allegiance"

Can you prove that 😊

No I can’t. I was paraphrasing something that happened over 4 years ago. I should have said “Ameen strongly implied that we are unfairly biased against Iran and towards Saudi Arabia”. My apologies for exaggerating.

So are you Ameen or not?  I don’t care if you are, just curious. I used to have a different account on here myself. I switched to this one because a certain group of people were making threats against me due to my participation (they knew my identity) so I made a new account several years ago and let me old one die into obscurity.

iceman

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2019, 09:43:47 AM »

No I can’t. I was paraphrasing something that happened over 4 years ago. I should have said “Ameen strongly implied that we are unfairly biased against Iran and towards Saudi Arabia”. My apologies for exaggerating.

So are you Ameen or not?  I don’t care if you are, just curious. I used to have a different account on here myself. I switched to this one because a certain group of people were making threats against me due to my participation (they knew my identity) so I made a new account several years ago and let me old one die into obscurity.

No I'm not. Don't know the fella. Never heard of him uptil now. Saudi Arabia doesn't represent the Ahle Sunnah globally. They represent Wahabism. Sunnis are either Barelvi or Deobandi. There are many sects within Sunnis. Saudis are definitely not Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah. So I don't know where Ameen got the idea that Saudis represent Sunnis or that's how every Sunni is. Or you probably misunderstood Ameen and exaggerated it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 09:50:04 AM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 11:41:36 AM »
"Come on dumbo are you really that dumb?"

Well I must be, since I'm engaging with you 😀😁😂

Your religion made you dumb believing Iran is free of any badness.😜

iceman

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 11:52:03 AM »
Your religion made you dumb believing Iran is free of any badness.😜

Your religion has made you dumb by thinking that you have the right to attack  the minority Shias and the Shia faith and treating Shia Muslims the way you like. 😊

iceman

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 11:54:14 AM »
IRAN'S SUPPORT FOR SUNNI ARABS!

Iran supports Sunni groups such as Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) for both geostrategic and ideological reasons. Geo-strategically, Tehran aids, arms and funds the two groups to expand its regional influence. Ideologically, Iran views Israel as a usurper of Muslim lands and a threat to Islam. Tehran also views Israel as an extension of the United States. The Islamic Republic calls the United States the “Great Satan” and Israel the “Little Satan.”

“We regard Palestine as an organ of our body, and the support of the Palestinian nation is pride for the Iranian people,” Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in 2000. “The Palestinian people must continue the blessed Jihad and standing against the enemies of Islam...The Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Fatah forces must continue the struggle in a united way. Indeed, the only solution is the elimination of the root of this crisis, which is the Zionist regime imposed on the region.” 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 04:31:05 PM »
Your religion has made you dumb by thinking that you have the right to attack  the minority Shias and the Shia faith and treating Shia Muslims the way you like. 😊

I attack you and your dumbness don’t make it out as if I attack all Shias, if I do say anything it’s only a REACTION/REPLY to .......YOU......DUMBO!😜

Mythbuster1

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 04:41:29 PM »
IRAN'S SUPPORT FOR SUNNI ARABS!

Iran supports Sunni groups such as Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) for both geostrategic and ideological reasons. Geo-strategically, Tehran aids, arms and funds the two groups to expand its regional influence. Ideologically, Iran views Israel as a usurper of Muslim lands and a threat to Islam. Tehran also views Israel as an extension of the United States. The Islamic Republic calls the United States the “Great Satan” and Israel the “Little Satan.”

“We regard Palestine as an organ of our body, and the support of the Palestinian nation is pride for the Iranian people,” Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in 2000. “The Palestinian people must continue the blessed Jihad and standing against the enemies of Islam...The Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Fatah forces must continue the struggle in a united way. Indeed, the only solution is the elimination of the root of this crisis, which is the Zionist regime imposed on the region.” 😊

Is that it? Come on the biggest shia nation and all it can do is send some aid and a few rockets to help Hamas?

In the meantime it will send troops and firepower, jets and missiles to Sunni Arab Muslim nations to kill, maim and rape!

HYPOCRITES supported by a dumb hypocrite!

You haven’t said anything bad about Iran even if it’s true.......hypocrite.