TwelverShia.net Forum

Iranian hacker group hacks US government website, curses sahaba?

Adil

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 11:30:13 AM by Adil »

Bolani Muslim

Re: Iranian hacker group hacks US government website, curses sahaba?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 12:57:11 PM »
Yes, it is a snippet from Ziyarat Ashura where it says "May Allah curse the first, second, and third." I hope the Sunnis reading this realize the blatant hatred for the Companions (r). This is how common it is to curse our beloveds in their culture.

Adil

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 02:10:49 PM »
Yes, it is a snippet from Ziyarat Ashura where it says "May Allah curse the first, second, and third." I hope the Sunnis reading this realize the blatant hatred for the Companions (r). This is how common it is to curse our beloveds in their culture.

Thanks for the confirmation. Now I can share it elsewhere.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 02:12:41 PM »
LOL as if sahaba ra had anything to do with the blowing up of Suleimani honestly these are dumb shiites.
Always have said and always will shiism is a joke stuck in the past millennia.

As if hacking will satisfy them, they can only do that with the help of another famous fake news bull hacker........mother Russia😂😂😂

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 07:57:53 PM »
it also says "Wa-Rabiyu" (And the fourth one).. what does that mean
#__Shia of Ali__#
#__Sunni of Prophet Muhammad__#

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 08:04:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1213631435573284864?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1213631435573284864&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231213631435573284864

Did they curse the first three rashidun in that banner? I can't translate the non-arabic parts. But someone said they did.

i wonder why didn't they add "Aal-e-Saud" in their curse list lol.. gotta be scared of em eh 😜
#__Shia of Ali__#

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 09:08:17 PM »

I am sure iceman will reply back by asking "how do you know it is referring to the Sahaba? Iran loves Sunnis very much."

Adil

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 02:35:54 AM »
it also says "Wa-Rabiyu" (And the fourth one).. what does that mean

A shia on reddit replied to me with the following:

There's no actual proof though that the first, second and third is Caliph 1 , 2 and 3.

It is not mentioned in a any reputable hadith that who are the first, then the second, the third and the fourth in Ziyarat Ashura. In fact it is as it is. It is not defined and no one can say certainly who they mean in this hadith.

Shaykh Tusi in his book Al-Istibsar (the fourth important book of Shi'a Islamic Hadith) has said that the first means the son of Adam who murdered his pious brother. The second is Qeydar who hamstrung and murdered the Camel of God and the 3th is who murdered prophet Yahya Ibn Zakariya a.s. (John the Baptistwho is mentioned in different verses of Quran like 6:85 and 19:12) and the 4th is Ibn Muljam who murdered Imam Ali a.s.while Imam was at prayer (Ibn Muljam is called the most wretched human in different Ahadeeth). But this opinion of Shaykh Tusi and not narrated as a hadith.

We might be wrong here? But the fourth could also mean Muwiayah. And other lines in ziarat ashura are pretty clear on who the first is such as " O my Allah condemn and damn the first tyrant who unjustly and wrongfully usurped that which rightly belonged to Mohammad and the children of Mohammad, and bring curse upon those who, after him, followed in his footsteps." .
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 02:45:52 AM by Adil »

Rationalist

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 02:51:26 AM »
That's a taqiyyah response. The good news is they believe the 12th Imam will abolish taqiyyah.

Adil

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2020, 02:55:00 AM »
That's a taqiyyah response. The good news is they believe the 12th Imam will abolish taqiyyah.

I see. I went and read more of their dua so it's more clear to me now. This part of it gives it away:

"O Allah, pour special curses on the foremost persecutor

and begin with him first,

and then pour curses on the second, the third, and the fourth.

O Allah, curse Yaz¢d fifthly,

and curse `Ubaydull¡h ibn Ziy¡d, the son of Marjanah,

`Umar ibn Sa`d, Shimr,

the family of Aba-Sufyan, the family of Ziyad, and the family of Marwan

up to the Resurrection Day."

iceman

Adil

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 08:58:10 AM »
Why is it giving you motions 😊

Not at all man. Things like this are quite useful. Can use it as evidence to show shiaism's hate for sahaba.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 08:59:36 AM by Adil »

Adil

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2020, 03:02:44 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/shia/comments/ekw19t/do_shia_consider_muawiyah_as_the_4th_caliphate/

Well they shot themselves in the foot pretty quickly. Went from outright denial/feigned ignorance on one thread to straight out acceptance on another thread.

Anti_Shia_313

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2020, 05:32:38 AM »
This is the Iranian expansion when push comes to shove

All that "no cursing sahaba" is a bunch of lies to garner the support of ignorant sunnis with genuine concern for Palestine

Soleimani was the commander of the Quds force, whose official goal was to free Jerusalem. As far as I know, he never step foot in Palestine
Anti_Shia_313 is the nicest person you will ever meet, so full of joy and truth
when he finds out people are lying to him he does not like it- esp those heathens from Kufa who made stuff up

Rationalist

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2020, 06:41:47 AM »
This is the Iranian expansion when push comes to shove

All that "no cursing sahaba" is a bunch of lies to garner the support of ignorant sunnis with genuine concern for Palestine

Soleimani was the commander of the Quds force, whose official goal was to free Jerusalem. As far as I know, he never step foot in Palestine

Iran goal against the West and Israel was always more defensive. In another words if you come into their land, they will push them out and leave it at that. However, if  an opportunity came against Sunnis, they would naturally become zealous and take it full joy. However, Trump changed the whole game. Now Iran is stuck. It very difficult to predict what Iran would do next.

Shia not Rafidi

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2020, 08:56:35 PM »
A shia on reddit replied to me with the following:

There's no actual proof though that the first, second and third is Caliph 1 , 2 and 3.

It is not mentioned in a any reputable hadith that who are the first, then the second, the third and the fourth in Ziyarat Ashura. In fact it is as it is. It is not defined and no one can say certainly who they mean in this hadith.
Shaykh Tusi in his book Al-Istibsar (the fourth important book of Shi'a Islamic Hadith) has said that the first means the son of Adam who murdered his pious brother. The second is Qeydar who hamstrung and murdered the Camel of God and the 3th is who murdered prophet Yahya Ibn Zakariya a.s. (John the Baptistwho is mentioned in different verses of Quran like 6:85 and 19:12) and the 4th is Ibn Muljam who murdered Imam Ali a.s.while Imam was at prayer (Ibn Muljam is called the most wretched human in different Ahadeeth). But this opinion of Shaykh Tusi and not narrated as a hadith.
O Allah I seek your refuge from this Hypocrisy and Taqiyah.. we can clearly see that he's just brushing the fact that Shia indeed refer to Abu Bakr RA, Umar RA, Usman RA as 1,2 and 3 under the carpet and trying to sugar coat it so that layman sunnis won't get away from them..
#__Shia of Ali__#

iceman

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2020, 01:55:37 AM »
Not at all man. Things like this are quite useful. Can use it as evidence to show shiaism's hate for sahaba.

shiaism's hate for sahaba? What, Shias hate Sahaba? I can tell you worse. Sunnis accuse Sahaba of apostasy. 😊 How does that sound? What do you make of that 😊 We can play at this too 😊

iceman

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2020, 01:58:22 AM »
O Allah I seek your refuge from this Hypocrisy and Taqiyah.. we can clearly see that he's just brushing the fact that Shia indeed refer to Abu Bakr RA, Umar RA, Usman RA as 1,2 and 3 under the carpet and trying to sugar coat it so that layman sunnis won't get away from them..

"O Allah I seek your refuge from this Hypocrisy and Taqiyah"

Don't get too emotional. Grab a hanky.

"we can clearly see that he's just brushing the fact"

Don't try to force your opinion on others.

iceman

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2020, 02:09:32 AM »
Iran goal against the West and Israel was always more defensive. In another words if you come into their land, they will push them out and leave it at that. However, if  an opportunity came against Sunnis, they would naturally become zealous and take it full joy. However, Trump changed the whole game. Now Iran is stuck. It very difficult to predict what Iran would do next.

First "Iran is stuck" then "It very difficult to predict what Iran would do next" doesn't sound like Iran is stuck if it's difficult to predict. If I was Iran I would look at my position and situation. The Muslim world sees me differently. I've been looked at and treated differently and separately since the revolution. I'm surrounded by Munafiqs who are worse than my kafir enemies. I wouldn't be straightforward and hasty. Neither would I remain silent and be pushed around. I would play my cards right.

Those who are sly and crafty, be clever and smart with them. I would definitely play it under politics and diplomacy. I would strengthen my ties with the Russians and other Shias within the region. Trump dishonored the Nuclear dear. The Europeans aren't happy with Trump doing that. I would definitely use that to my advantage.

The Strait of Hormuz is a strait between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. It provides the only sea passage from the Persian Gulf to the open ocean and is one of the world's most strategically important choke points. Ah, STRAIT OF HORMUZ. Those who make life difficult for me I would definitely find ways of making life difficult for them but by keeping my nose and hands clean as well.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 02:16:09 AM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2020, 02:21:46 AM »
i wonder why didn't they add "Aal-e-Saud" in their curse list lol.. gotta be scared of em eh 😜

I don't know about being scared of Aal e Saud, but Aal e Saud were definitely scared of Saddam when he invaded Kuwait. They begged the Americans to help them 😆 The other Gulf states either have the Americans or the British regiments on their shores to protect their you know what. They can't do it themselves. 😆