TwelverShia.net Forum

Iranians chant: "Death to Dictator, Death to Khamenei"

Rationalist

Re: Iranians chant: "Death to Dictator, Death to Khamenei"
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 01:25:56 AM »
That is a very far-off proposition. The alternative, that the common Iranian has not received wages for months, cannot proceed with his life and is now hopeless of change and is venting out his anger at this system, is much more likely.

Many of us here, even while writing against the Shia religion, have been involved with the Iranian government and their payment timelines, and there is a lot that we can relate to with the protesters, without need of involving Saudi Arabia or anybody else.

Yes, Iran has its problems. However, the timing of all of this is strange.

muslim720

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 07:55:01 PM »
So? Is it majority or minority or may be a few people who are chanting? It doesn't matter which country, you get this in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain as well with many others countries.

The question is, the Iranian regime, Khamenei, is this dictatorship? Is he actually a dictator? If yes then what about the rulers of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain etc? We are not talking about reality and facts here or on justice and fairness, just grabbing hold of what ever we can to make Shias look bad based on anti Shia mentality.

Brother, why do Shias cannot go on a minute without the mention of "Saudi", "Yazeed", fulan and fulan!  You folks need to chill a bit, seriously.

Wallaahi, I am against this path of idiocy that the West has Iranians marching down on.  These protests serve no other purpose but to weaken the morale of Islamic ummah coming behind the reduction of yet another Islamic country to dust.  I pray that the Iranian government quells this mess and rises on top, like Syria, like Turkey.  You can wish for Saudi Arabia a more despicable and grotesque future than what befell Libya but I will not wish an ounce of it for any country, that last of it would be a Muslim country.

What bothers me is that when such protests happened in Egypt, Libya and elsewhere, Iranians were cheering; they even cited Imam Khomeini as a role-model to have taught the Muslim world how to revolt.  However, now that the chickens have come home to roost.........anyways, may Allah (swt) protect the innocents in Iran and its sovereignty.  I also pray that the Iranian government puts an end to this mess to deal a third blow to the Zionist plans, a hat-trick so to speak.  They failed in Syria, then Turkey and insha'Allah, Iran.

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2018, 09:01:00 PM »
I just hope that in all that unrest the Hidden Imam doesn't get trampled or shot or something.

Khaled

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2018, 02:10:41 AM »
It's been happening in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain for some time but no comment from you? I wonder why.

Like we told you ALMOST THREE YEARS AGO

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-discussion/saudia-arabia-stands-against-shi'ite-rebels/msg5451/#msg5451

This is an anti-Twelver site, on our Facebooks and other social media and on Sunni sites we criticize Saudi, Bahrain, Egypt and the rest of them.  Here, since this is a specific type of website, we are going to be talking about specific things.

Let me make things simple for you, I think what Saudi did in Yemen and its support for Israel and Trump are just as evil, if not more evil than Iran did in Syria or its support for Bashar or Putin.  Both evil, both using Islam and sectarianism to create divisions in the Ummah for their gain.
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Khaled

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2018, 02:11:59 AM »
Yes, Iran has its problems. However, the timing of all of this is strange.

I'm with Rationalist on this one, this wouldn't be a big deal if this was done in a non-Muslim country.  But since it is Iran (one of the major enemies of the US and Trump) this was made into a bigger deal.
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2018, 07:13:21 PM »
I am no fan of Iran but......

.......Trumps an Idiot with a capital I, he put in charge as far as I am aware Michael D’Andrea from the CIA who helped to get obl and he is the basxxxx that came up with drone strikes on pak border.

In June trump made him in charge of Iran in the CIA and this has his fingerprints all over it.

Covert operations under the leadership of this orange orangutan, may Allah swt unite us Muslims.

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2018, 07:38:19 PM »
Personally I couldn’t care for the Iranian government.
They have one agenda internationally & that is to spread their sect.
They have caused havoc pumping support to the shia militia deathsquads in Iraq, the houthi’s in Yemen, the Alawite/hezbollah suppression of the Syrian masses, etc.

They’ve never supported Palestine. Only used some groups there to accept shia madhab. Thankfully the shia sect hardly exist at all in Palestine.

InshAllah the shia clerical government of Iran falls & the ummah can better unite without this theocratic twelver dividing them via miliitary sectarian missionary activity.

iceman

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2018, 12:13:12 PM »
Brother, why do Shias cannot go on a minute without the mention of "Saudi", "Yazeed", fulan and fulan!  You folks need to chill a bit, seriously.

Wallaahi, I am against this path of idiocy that the West has Iranians marching down on.  These protests serve no other purpose but to weaken the morale of Islamic ummah coming behind the reduction of yet another Islamic country to dust.  I pray that the Iranian government quells this mess and rises on top, like Syria, like Turkey.  You can wish for Saudi Arabia a more despicable and grotesque future than what befell Libya but I will not wish an ounce of it for any country, that last of it would be a Muslim country.

What bothers me is that when such protests happened in Egypt, Libya and elsewhere, Iranians were cheering; they even cited Imam Khomeini as a role-model to have taught the Muslim world how to revolt.  However, now that the chickens have come home to roost.........anyways, may Allah (swt) protect the innocents in Iran and its sovereignty.  I also pray that the Iranian government puts an end to this mess to deal a third blow to the Zionist plans, a hat-trick so to speak.  They failed in Syria, then Turkey and insha'Allah, Iran.

😀 And what I've got to say to you is, why can't you go on a minute without having a poke at Iran on every available opportunity and excuse. For heavens sake get a life. There are other countries apart from Iran and there are other regimes apart from the Iranians.

This is where you've got yourself all mixed up. The Iranians didn't cheer on any Muslim country and its problems. In 1991 they didn't cooperate with the Americans against Sadam when they could have easily done so and put one over their arch enemy.

You really need to get your facts right.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2018, 01:15:13 PM »
😀 And what I've got to say to you is, why can't you go on a minute without having a poke at Iran on every available opportunity and excuse. For heavens sake get a life. There are other countries apart from Iran and there are other regimes apart from the Iranians.

This is where you've got yourself all mixed up. The Iranians didn't cheer on any Muslim country and its problems. In 1991 they didn't cooperate with the Americans against Sadam when they could have easily done so and put one over their arch enemy.

You really need to get your facts right.

🤔

“Both the US and Iran will continue to clash over their respective relationships with Israel. Yet despite these differences both the US and Iran cooperated with each other to remove the Taliban in Afghanistan in 2001. The joint cause against the Taliban in 2001, or ISIL in 2014, demonstrates that despite the decades-long mistrust and proxy conflicts between the two sides, geographical realpolitik can force both states to engage in alliances of convenience.“

Ermmmm what????? IRAN DIDNT COOPERATE!!?!?🤥🤥🤥

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/12/iran-not-so-unlikely-ally-20141285192862941.html

🤥

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2018, 01:36:36 PM »
US & Iran are not real enemies as they make out. They play games with their own people to make it out they hate the great satan & vice versa etc.

America has attacked so many countries but not even once launched not even a single drone strike on a shia target.
Likewise no shia has ever targeted or hit american interests.

Yes I think America does not like an Iran-Russia alliance but I wouldn’t go so far as to say they are real enemies.

iceman

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2018, 02:28:04 PM »
🤔

“Both the US and Iran will continue to clash over their respective relationships with Israel. Yet despite these differences both the US and Iran cooperated with each other to remove the Taliban in Afghanistan in 2001. The joint cause against the Taliban in 2001, or ISIL in 2014, demonstrates that despite the decades-long mistrust and proxy conflicts between the two sides, geographical realpolitik can force both states to engage in alliances of convenience.“

Ermmmm what????? IRAN DIDNT COOPERATE!!?!?🤥🤥🤥

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/12/iran-not-so-unlikely-ally-20141285192862941.html

🤥

Keeping your differences and putting them aside to cooperate against a common enemy, a common threat isn't a crime. The Taliban was a threat to mankind and had to be dealt with just as ISIL. You should see sense and join in too.😊

Anyways what's wrong with cooperating? Does Saudi Arabia have any differences with America over Israel? 😊 Do Saudis even care about their Arab fellows (Palestinians)? 😊

You want to talk about relationship with the west then we all know the special relationship the Saudis have. How long are you going to play hide and seek?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 02:37:04 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2018, 03:22:57 PM »
US & Iran are not real enemies as they make out. They play games with their own people to make it out they hate the great satan & vice versa etc.

America has attacked so many countries but not even once launched not even a single drone strike on a shia target.
Likewise no shia has ever targeted or hit american interests.

Yes I think America does not like an Iran-Russia alliance but I wouldn’t go so far as to say they are real enemies.

Ok and thanks for the input. Now would you mind telling us about the special relationship between Saudi Arabia and the West? Or is this too painful for you? Excuse me? BUMP.....WALLOP!  I thought so.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2018, 03:40:09 PM »
Keeping your differences and putting them aside to cooperate against a common enemy, a common threat isn't a crime. The Taliban was a threat to mankind and had to be dealt with just as ISIL. You should see sense and join in too.😊

Anyways what's wrong with cooperating? Does Saudi Arabia have any differences with America over Israel? 😊 Do Saudis even care about their Arab fellows (Palestinians)? 😊

You want to talk about relationship with the west then we all know the special relationship the Saudis have. How long are you going to play hide and seek?

Are you for real? Do you even READ what you post?

You said....”Iran didn’t cooperate with America”

I only posted the COOPERATION of the two........NOW it’s ok cos they had a common enemy?

Subhanallah it doesn’t take much for your lies to crumble.

👍

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2018, 06:18:54 PM »
Ok and thanks for the input. Now would you mind telling us about the special relationship between Saudi Arabia and the West? Or is this too painful for you? Excuse me? BUMP.....WALLOP!  I thought so.

America is their master.

Oh was you expecting me to defend the spineless saudi government?

iceman

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2018, 09:44:24 PM »
America is their master.

Oh was you expecting me to defend the spineless saudi government?

Oh no, not at all. I wouldn't even think of it. 😊 I was just expecting you to mention them (Saudis) rather than me bringing it to your attention. ☺

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2018, 02:00:54 AM »
Oh no, not at all. I wouldn't even think of it. 😊 I was just expecting you to mention them (Saudis) rather than me bringing it to your attention. ☺

The topic is regarding Iranians.

Also this is a forum discussing twelvers.

iceman

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2018, 01:03:35 PM »
The topic is regarding Iranians.

Also this is a forum discussing twelvers.

WHAT A LOVELY EXCUSE. 😂 Is it too painful to speak about other regimes and their behaviour? 😊 How long and far are you going to hide the hatred and grudge you have about Shias? 😊

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2018, 01:07:45 PM »
WHAT A LOVELY EXCUSE. 😂 Is it too painful to speak about other regimes and their behaviour? 😊 How long and far are you going to hide the hatred and grudge you have about Shias? 😊

People openly discuss their views on shia on here.

You clearly have comprehension issues. Its like asking someone to talk about BMW on a mercedes forum.

iceman

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2018, 07:05:52 PM »
People openly discuss their views on shia on here.

You clearly have comprehension issues. Its like asking someone to talk about BMW on a mercedes forum.

Exactly. So we're not talking about Iran as a country and its government as a regime and the issues and problems in general, we're just having a poke and dig at them because it happens to be a Shia country and government. Right? This is exactly what i'm trying to point out.

If you're on a Mercedes forum them by all means stick to Mercedes and what ever is connected and concerned. If you all of a sudden start talking about car parts then BMW comes in to that category as well along with Volkswagen and many others. Do you have an issue with Iran concerning how it is governed etc or just concerned since the authorities are Shia? :)

Iranians chant "death to dictator, death to Khamenei". Some Iranians not all. Just a handful of protesters not the entire nation or even majority. You have that in every country. Even people rejected and opposed the decision made in Saqifa and refused allegiance to Abu bakr. So does this also make Abu Bakr a dictator?

Hadrami

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2018, 06:20:23 AM »
even if there was a civil war in iran and the country is destrying itself from within, one thing i am sure 1000%, that hidden one wont do a thing nor will he care.

But then again, he doesnt exist 😁