TwelverShia.net Forum

Is it bannable?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Is it bannable?
« on: April 19, 2017, 07:06:51 PM »
Is it bannable if I respond to a member who calls me a zindeeq, by calling him a zindeeq?

And is it bannable if I mock Sunni/Salafi/Whateveri scholars because someone was mocking the scholars of the Shi'a?

And is it bannable if I mock the Sunni madhab and its beliefs because someone was mocking the true beliefs of Islam (the beliefs of the Shi'a of Ali and not of fulan)?

Thanks.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Is it bannable?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 07:14:19 PM »
Actually, this forum is rather lax with it. We're not hypocritically biased for the most part. The main reason why would be banned is if you were making death threats. And trust us, you're in no position to be mocking Islam. You're in a glass house throwing rocks.

And for the record, both you and the dog in your profile pic are zandiqa  ;) ;)
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 07:18:23 PM »
Actually, this forum is rather lax with it. We're not hypocritically biased for the most part. The main reason why would be banned is if you were making death threats. And trust us, you're in no position to be mocking Islam. You're in a glass house throwing rocks.

And for the record, both you and the dog in your profile pic are zandiqa  ;) ;)

Thank you for the answer, but I don't plan on mocking Al-Deen Al-Haneef. Unlike you lot, I am actually a mu'min, insha Allah.

I am not a zindeeq but if you think I am, well it doesn't matter lol. As for the person in my profile picture, I never claimed he is a pious man or a good man, all I know is he is defending his country from infestations.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Rationalist

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 07:25:24 PM »
Unlike you lot, I am actually a mu'min, insha Allah.

According to which understanding? I believe Shaykh Mufid and Sharif Murtaza deviated in defining what a momin is from the teaching of the Imams.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 07:27:41 PM »
Btw I don't plan on mocking the mukhalifeen or their religion, I only do so if they mock Islam or me, personally. I think it's only fair, I would prefer not indulging in insults at all, but it's hard when Yazidis just spill out the worst insults available.

I actually want to see threads which compare the two madhabs without mockey, like Fiqhi rulings, Sifaat of Allah, Sifaat of the Prophet, etc...

Hard to do that but. Especially when you have threads speaking about zombies and having children's books titles as their titles.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Hani

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 07:27:55 PM »
Salam,

People should behave politely according to forum rules. However, you posting a picture of a mass-murderer was bound to stir emotions and cause them to call you names. If you've no shame, and you insist on keeping this image (which harms Shia more than anything)  then I will overlook every single post insulting you.

PS. doesn't matter what you think about Bashar, it matters what the free intelligent people of the world almost unanimously agree on.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 07:29:32 PM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 07:30:28 PM »

According to which understanding? I believe Shaykh Mufid and Sharif Murtaza deviated in defining what a momin is from the teaching of the Imams.

The understanding of the majority of the jurists of the ta'ifa as I have seen is that only the Twelver Ithna Ashari can be given the title, mu'min.

What do you think the Imams (as) taught?
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 07:33:50 PM »
Salam,

People should behave politely according to forum rules. However, you posting a picture of a mass-murderer was bound to stir emotions and cause them to call you names. If you've no shame, and you insist on keeping this image (which harms Shia more than anything)  then I will overlook every single post insulting you.

PS. doesn't matter what you think about Bashar, it matters what the free intelligent people of the world almost unanimously agree on.

Wa Alaykum Al Salam

Yes I am sure someone like Ebn Hussein would not call me a majoosi or a zindeeq if I changed my avatar. Every single post he writes has filthy language and accusations in it.

But if you say so, I shall change my avatar to something else. Hopefully then we can have some meaningful discussions without "zindeeq, zindeeq" thrown around every 10 seconds.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 07:35:10 PM by Zlatan Ibrahimovic »
محور المقاومة والممانعة

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 07:35:04 PM »
Salam,

Wa Alaykum Al Salam

Yes I am sure someone like Ebn Hussein would not call me a majoosi or a zindeeq if I changed my avatar. Every single post he writes has filthy language and accusations in it.

But if you say, I shall change my avatar to something else. Hopefully then we can have some meaningful discussions without "zindeeq, zindeeq" thrown around every 10 seconds.

Ibn Hussein is actually a nice brother and can be rather polite in debates. Although I will sya he looses his chill in his rants ^_^
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Hani

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 07:38:07 PM »
If you wanted academic discussions you wouldn't go into a forum with a picture of a mass murderer who has incurred the wrath of every noble man alive.

If you change it, and limit your contributions to let's say 1 or 2 threads, we can do a better job moderating and editing any foul language from both sides.

As you can see, I'm an admin and I don't even have an image. Nothing but useless distractions in any discussion if you ask me.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2017, 07:38:44 PM »
Salam,

Wa Alaykum Al Salam

But if you say, I shall change my avatar to something else. Hopefully then we can have some meaningful discussions without "zindeeq, zindeeq" thrown around every 10 seconds.

Ibn Hussein is actually a nice brother and can be rather polite in debates. Although I will sya he looses his chill in his rants ^_^

Well, we'll see. Now I changed my profile picture, let's see if things change.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Hani

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2017, 07:41:45 PM »
Salam,

Wa Alaykum Al Salam

Well, we'll see. Now I changed my profile picture, let's see if things change.

Next step, open a topic and make your opening post clear as to what exactly you'd like to discuss. I saw you have posted a video, most members won't waste their time watching videos. Make your topic clear, restrict it as much as possible so a conclusion can be reached.

Rationalist

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 08:21:16 PM »

The understanding of the majority of the jurists of the ta'ifa as I have seen is that only the Twelver Ithna Ashari can be given the title, mu'min.

Yes, I have seen that. However, are you still a momin if you comitted a sin? This is where the difference lies between the 12er scholars and the Imams.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2017, 08:27:52 PM »

Yes, I have seen that. However, are you still a momin if you comitted a sin? This is where the difference lies between the 12er scholars and the Imams.

Actually their might be some hadiths which imply someone is not in a state of iman whilst he is sinning. I believe Sayyed Al-Khoei (rah) said something about this. It also affects adala, as adala is lost until tawbah.

I will try to find what Sayyed Al-Khoei says. But no this does not mean the Fiqhi term "mu'min" does not apply to them. Our scholars sometimes differentiate between the Fiqhi rulings and the batini rulings. For example some Shi'a jurists say Sunnis are Muslims outwardly, but their batin is disbelief (kufr). The term Muslim, however, still applies to Sunnis. It may be the case that someone is not spiritually a mu'min when he is in the state of sin.

Next step, open a topic and make your opening post clear as to what exactly you'd like to discuss. I saw you have posted a video, most members won't waste their time watching videos. Make your topic clear, restrict it as much as possible so a conclusion can be reached.

There you go:

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-sunni-vs-shia/fiqhi-rulings-between-the-shi'a-and-the-sunnis/msg15187/#new
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Rationalist

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2017, 08:36:57 PM »

Actually their might be some hadiths which imply someone is not in a state of iman whilst he is sinning. I believe Sayyed Al-Khoei (rah) said something about this. It also affects adala, as adala is lost until tawbah.

I will try to find what Sayyed Al-Khoei says. But no this does not mean the Fiqhi term "mu'min" does not apply to them. Our scholars sometimes differentiate between the Fiqhi rulings and the batini rulings. For example some Shi'a jurists say Sunnis are Muslims outwardly, but their batin is disbelief (kufr). The term Muslim, however, still applies to Sunnis. It may be the case that someone is not spiritually a mu'min when he is in the state of sin.

That what Shaykh Mufid and Sharif Murtaza said. However the hadith in Al Kafi actually are closer to the Mutazilla view.

As for Sunnis, al Khoie held the same view for other Shia sects too.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2017, 08:46:51 PM »

That what Shaykh Mufid and Sharif Murtaza said. However the hadith in Al Kafi actually are closer to the Mutazilla view.

As for Sunnis, al Khoie held the same view for other Shia sects too.

Can you quote the hadith? And is it sahih?
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Rationalist

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2017, 08:48:32 PM »
Inshallah will look it up later today.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2017, 09:09:09 PM »
Hey Hani. My replies are not going through in that zombie thread. Why not?
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Hani

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 09:18:12 PM »
Hey Hani. My replies are not going through in that zombie thread. Why not?

I don't know but I don't like how the discussion is progressing. I'll close the thread down.

Rationalist

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 04:00:36 AM »

Can you quote the hadith? And is it sahih?

There is the hadith of Araf.
Also there is this hadith.

H 8524, Ch. 39, h 4
Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Muhammad ibn al-Husayn from Muhammad ibn Sinan from abu al-Jarud who has said the
following:
“I once heard abu Ja‘far, ‘Alayhi al-Salam, saying, ‘The Messenger of Allah, O Allah, grant compensation to Muhammad and his family worthy of their services to Your cause, has said, ‘A fornicator does not fornicate while he is a believing person, a thief does not steal while he is a
believing person and an honorable person does not do Nahbah Dhata Sharaf (an honor-loot) while he is a believing person.’ Ibn Sinan has said that I then asked abu al-Jarud, ‘What is a ‘Nahbah Dhata Sharaf’?’ He replied, ‘It is like what Hatim did when he said, “Whoever takes something it is his.”’” (al Kafi, vol 5)