TwelverShia.net Forum

Is it bannable?

Hadrami

Re: Is it bannable?
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 04:53:45 AM »
Is it bannable if I respond to a member who calls me a zindeeq, by calling him a zindeeq?

And is it bannable if I mock Sunni/Salafi/Whateveri scholars because someone was mocking the scholars of the Shi'a?

And is it bannable if I mock the Sunni madhab and its beliefs because someone was mocking the true beliefs of Islam (the beliefs of the Shi'a of Ali and not of fulan)?

Thanks.

Compare to heavily moderated shitchat, we're waaaaayy lenient. Often too lenient.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2017, 09:41:51 AM »
Is it bannable if I respond to a member who calls me a zindeeq, by calling him a zindeeq?

And is it bannable if I mock Sunni/Salafi/Whateveri scholars because someone was mocking the scholars of the Shi'a?

And is it bannable if I mock the Sunni madhab and its beliefs because someone was mocking the true beliefs of Islam (the beliefs of the Shi'a of Ali and not of fulan)?

Thanks.

Compare to heavily moderated shitchat, we're waaaaayy lenient. Often too lenient.

It seems like ShiaChat values akhlaq and this place doesn't.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2017, 09:43:20 AM »

Can you quote the hadith? And is it sahih?

There is the hadith of Araf.
Also there is this hadith.

H 8524, Ch. 39, h 4
Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Muhammad ibn al-Husayn from Muhammad ibn Sinan from abu al-Jarud who has said the
following:
“I once heard abu Ja‘far, ‘Alayhi al-Salam, saying, ‘The Messenger of Allah, O Allah, grant compensation to Muhammad and his family worthy of their services to Your cause, has said, ‘A fornicator does not fornicate while he is a believing person, a thief does not steal while he is a
believing person and an honorable person does not do Nahbah Dhata Sharaf (an honor-loot) while he is a believing person.’ Ibn Sinan has said that I then asked abu al-Jarud, ‘What is a ‘Nahbah Dhata Sharaf’?’ He replied, ‘It is like what Hatim did when he said, “Whoever takes something it is his.”’” (al Kafi, vol 5)

I don't think it negates the views of Shaykh Al-Mufid (rah) or Sayyed Al-Murtadha (rah).
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Rationalist

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2017, 07:46:46 PM »
No it does. Its saying they are not believers, while the two are saying you are still a momin but a lower level one.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 09:44:26 PM »
No it does. Its saying they are not believers, while the two are saying you are still a momin but a lower level one.

Can I have the matn in Arabic if you don't mind bro?
محور المقاومة والممانعة