TwelverShia.net Forum

Israeli F-16 downed by Syria

Hani

Re: Israeli F-16 downed by Syria
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2018, 07:17:43 AM »
Russian Sukhoi plane was downed earlier by US missiles. In order to return the balance of power and send a message, Russian missiles shot an Israeli F-16. Afterwards Israel attacked 12 to 13 locations inside Syria severely damaging the regime's anti-aircraft defense systems as well as targeting some Iranian locations. This triggered an attack by Russian mercenaries against US-backed armed groups which led to the death of 200 Russians.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2018, 09:41:36 AM »
Why do you say that?  On an unrelated note, the elders in our culture refer to people like yourself who do nothing but wail and send la'nah at the drop of a hat as "widowed woman".  Try acting like a man by setting aside these la'nah trances for a minute.

Aside from that, Erdogan may be a puppet (at least he allies with the West) and has not hidden the fact.  What about those who chant "Death to USA" every Friday but then roll out a road-map maximizing US success in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Erdogan is a puppet but I did not curse him for that, he destroyed Syria, that's why I curse him. There are so many puppets or allies of the West who I don't curse, such as the Sultan of Oman for example.

Are you talking about Iran in your second paragraph?
محور المقاومة والممانعة

wannabe

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2018, 09:54:18 AM »
Russian Sukhoi plane was downed earlier by US missiles. In order to return the balance of power and send a message, Russian missiles shot an Israeli F-16. Afterwards Israel attacked 12 to 13 locations inside Syria severely damaging the regime's anti-aircraft defense systems as well as targeting some Iranian locations. This triggered an attack by Russian mercenaries against US-backed armed groups which led to the death of 200 Russians.
interesting. pls share your source, bro.

muslim720

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2018, 10:27:03 AM »
Erdogan is a puppet but I did not curse him for that, he destroyed Syria, that's why I curse him.

Do you know that Hafez Al-Assad, Bashar's father, supported Kurdish factions and offered Iraqi Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani a safe haven in Damascus to found his new Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK)?  Furthermore, Hafez Al-Assad also supported the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) against Turkey until political and economic pressures from Ankara made him give up his ambitions.

With all of this in mind and the West trying to pull off another Sudan (by carving out countries in that region to create a Kurdish homeland), you want Erdogan to sit back and do nothing?  Did Iran not aid US in ousting Saddam (by offering a roadmap)?  Iran waited for the right time to make their old enemy (Saddam) pay; Erdogan is doing the same with the son of their old rival (Hafez Al-Assad).
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2018, 01:34:03 PM »
Do you know that Hafez Al-Assad, Bashar's father, supported Kurdish factions and offered Iraqi Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani a safe haven in Damascus to found his new Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK)?  Furthermore, Hafez Al-Assad also supported the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) against Turkey until political and economic pressures from Ankara made him give up his ambitions.

With all of this in mind and the West trying to pull off another Sudan (by carving out countries in that region to create a Kurdish homeland), you want Erdogan to sit back and do nothing?  Did Iran not aid US in ousting Saddam (by offering a roadmap)?  Iran waited for the right time to make their old enemy (Saddam) pay; Erdogan is doing the same with the son of their old rival (Hafez Al-Assad).

Turkey was one of Syria's closest friends before the "revolution", and then it stabbed it in the back. It openly housed a CIA program to train and equip Syria "rebels" and it openly supported them. It also allowes thousands of foreign militants to cross-border into Syria, and has ties to Al-Qaeda and shady business dealings with ISIS (oil).

Erdogan brought the Kurdish problem on himself by destabilising his neighbouring countries which have not allowed the Kurds to have a state.

Where is the proof Iran helped bring down Saddam?
محور المقاومة والممانعة

muslim720

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2018, 01:23:55 AM »
Turkey was one of Syria's closest friends before the "revolution", and then it stabbed it in the back. It openly housed a CIA program to train and equip Syria "rebels" and it openly supported them. It also allowes thousands of foreign militants to cross-border into Syria, and has ties to Al-Qaeda and shady business dealings with ISIS (oil).

Without describing or judging you - don't want to deal with "please do not describe me" tantrum - you argue like a Zionist.  You want us to believe that the problem started when your time started ticking when I showed you that Bashar's father tried to destabilize Turkey first by housing Kurdish nationalists.

Erdogan brought the Kurdish problem on himself by destabilising his neighbouring countries which have not allowed the Kurds to have a state.

Again, Hafez Al-Assad preceded Erdogan by decades so you are looking at a portion of the timeline (of this problem) which serves you.

Where is the proof Iran helped bring down Saddam?

Watch the documentary, "Iran and the West" (if I remember the name correctly).  They helped US in Afghanistan and with Saddam gone, it has only helped Iran become more influential in the region.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2018, 06:20:47 AM »
Without describing or judging you - don't want to deal with "please do not describe me" tantrum - you argue like a Zionist.  You want us to believe that the problem started when your time started ticking when I showed you that Bashar's father tried to destabilize Turkey first by housing Kurdish nationalists.

Again, Hafez Al-Assad preceded Erdogan by decades so you are looking at a portion of the timeline (of this problem) which serves you.

Watch the documentary, "Iran and the West" (if I remember the name correctly).  They helped US in Afghanistan and with Saddam gone, it has only helped Iran become more influential in the region.

Lol. You're going to base policy on revenge? Syria and Turkey had already deaded their beef when Bashar Al-Assad came to power. But if you want to take it way back, let's take it way back! Hafez Al-Assad and Syria considered Turkey an occupier of Syrian land, as Iskenderun is Syrian territory in their mind. This is why international relations should be based on "the present" not what has already been resolved. Imagine that, you and your friend had beef which was resolved, then your friend randomly brings it back for no reason. Lol.

I would like you to link me to that documentary and the minute/second where it is said Iran helped the US in Afghanistan or Iraq.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

muslim720

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2018, 07:00:57 AM »
Lol. You're going to base policy on revenge? Syria and Turkey had already deaded their beef when Bashar Al-Assad came to power. But if you want to take it way back, let's take it way back! Hafez Al-Assad and Syria considered Turkey an occupier of Syrian land, as Iskenderun is Syrian territory in their mind. This is why international relations should be based on "the present" not what has already been resolved. Imagine that, you and your friend had beef which was resolved, then your friend randomly brings it back for no reason. Lol.

As long as you admit that there was beef between Syria and Turkey, you have done yourself a disservice.  In other words, you confirmed that Turkey and Syria were weary of each other and trust (between them) was an issue.  If it was reversed, based on your assessment and claim that Iskenderun was Syrian territory, I am sure Bashar Al-Assad (to claim Iskenderun) would have done to Turkey what Erdogan did to Syria (since there is land claim on both sides).

However, the name Iskenderun does not sound Arabic at all.  Upon little research, I found out that it was a city founded by Alexander the Great (hence the name Iskenderun) originally as "Alexandria" and it was the key to the "Syrian Gates".  In other words, it was their gateway to Syria.

Furthermore, Syria gained its independence and became a nation in 1945 whereas the Ottomans had control of Iskenderun way before that.  In fact, the Ottoman Empire conquered Syria in 1516 so your red-herring hasn't done much to support your argument.

I would like you to link me to that documentary and the minute/second where it is said Iran helped the US in Afghanistan or Iraq.

What will you ask for next?  Do your laundry for you too?  I already gave you the Pew Research; about time you learn to look things up if you wish to sustain a discussion.

muslim720

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2018, 07:08:08 AM »
"The US accepted Iran's help in Afghanistan" (at 1:42)

"Iran encouraged its allies, the Northern Alliance, to fight alongside US special forces" (at 2:04)....and then listen to (or read the subtitles as to) what the gentleman describes as Iran's "first major effort to help the US" (from 2:13 - 2:26)

You are lucky that I found this clip right away and your work has been cut out for you.  You're welcome!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2018, 07:45:14 AM »
As long as you admit that there was beef between Syria and Turkey, you have done yourself a disservice.  In other words, you confirmed that Turkey and Syria were weary of each other and trust (between them) was an issue.  If it was reversed, based on your assessment and claim that Iskenderun was Syrian territory, I am sure Bashar Al-Assad (to claim Iskenderun) would have done to Turkey what Erdogan did to Syria (since there is land claim on both sides).

However, the name Iskenderun does not sound Arabic at all.  Upon little research, I found out that it was a city founded by Alexander the Great (hence the name Iskenderun) originally as "Alexandria" and it was the key to the "Syrian Gates".  In other words, it was their gateway to Syria.

Furthermore, Syria gained its independence and became a nation in 1945 whereas the Ottomans had control of Iskenderun way before that.  In fact, the Ottoman Empire conquered Syria in 1516 so your red-herring hasn't done much to support your argument.

What will you ask for next?  Do your laundry for you too?  I already gave you the Pew Research; about time you learn to look things up if you wish to sustain a discussion.

Trust between them was not an issue, they already deaded their beef. Assad and Erdogan were best friends basically. As signs of trust, they conducted military drills together and Turkey was the mediator between Syria and the Zionist entity. They both said they had very good relations with each other.

It's like Germany starting a war with the US over WW2. No, they deaded the beef and became friends. And Syria expelled the PKK and Armenian insurgents from its territories, and deaded the beef.

My red herring is supported by facts, so here you go, because Liwa Iskenderun is actually the Arabic name for the Hatay Province. You can read more here;

http://carnegie-mec.org/diwan/54340

Thank you for the clip on Iran, I will look into this further. But just to prove I am consistent, it really does look bad and if true, then Iran should be criticised for this and attacked for it by all Muslims as this is a backstabbing.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

muslim720

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2018, 07:51:04 AM »
Even if they settled their beef, you're only as good as your weakest link.  As I said, if the two countries were to switch places, Bashar would have done the exact same thing (to secure his country).

Your link says that Turkey annexed Hatay Province in 1939 whereas the Ottomans were ruling all of Syria in 1516.  We can go back in time but your la'nah upon Erdogan is unjustified when I can almost guarantee you the same reaction from Bashar (if Turkey had gone through the same turmoil).

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2018, 10:18:37 AM »
Even if they settled their beef, you're only as good as your weakest link.  As I said, if the two countries were to switch places, Bashar would have done the exact same thing (to secure his country).

Your link says that Turkey annexed Hatay Province in 1939 whereas the Ottomans were ruling all of Syria in 1516.  We can go back in time but your la'nah upon Erdogan is unjustified when I can almost guarantee you the same reaction from Bashar (if Turkey had gone through the same turmoil).

The annexation is still a border issue today. You can't prove to me Bashar would have done the same, and if he did, then may Allah curse him for attacking another Muslim country for no good reason. I'm not a hack.

Erdogan's actions did not only weaken the government of Syria, it destroyed Syria itself. Letting in thousands of idiots ready to blow themselves up, lol.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

muslim720

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2018, 11:15:03 PM »
The annexation is still a border issue today. You can't prove to me Bashar would have done the same, and if he did, then may Allah curse him for attacking another Muslim country for no good reason. I'm not a hack.

I can only speculate and based on his father's actions, I can confidently say that my speculation can be elevated to an educated guess.

Erdogan's actions did not only weaken the government of Syria, it destroyed Syria itself. Letting in thousands of idiots ready to blow themselves up, lol.

No doubt but when you play by Western politics and go by West-drawn borders, disregarding Islamic brotherhood, this is bound to happen.  Iran did the same in Iraq and Afghanistan; it empowered the mightiest military to achieve maximum "success" (in other words, destruction).  We are all getting played.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2018, 05:46:02 AM »
No doubt but when you play by Western politics and go by West-drawn borders, disregarding Islamic brotherhood, this is bound to happen.  Iran did the same in Iraq and Afghanistan; it empowered the mightiest military to achieve maximum "success" (in other words, destruction).  We are all getting played.

The reality is of course that different actors use help of whoever they can [Western, Jihadist or otherwise] to achieve their goals. Below, a link detailing the recent cooperation between the Assad (SAA) and ISIS:

https://remilitari.wordpress.com/2018/02/15/dealing-with-the-devil-assads-isis-entanglement/

Ibrahim

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2018, 04:15:57 PM »
I can only speculate and based on his father's actions, I can confidently say that my speculation can be elevated to an educated guess.

Finally we reach some agreement.
محور المقاومة والممانعة