TwelverShia.net Forum

its breaking my heart to see her go

sid

its breaking my heart to see her go
« on: October 13, 2017, 06:11:12 AM »
guys, i have had the most abnormal couple of years.Just people disrespecting me, at some point i thought it was my clothes so i tired switching into more fashionable clothes, and Alhumdulillah things got bette,r but not as much as sometimes i still face a bit of weirdness, and because of the constant disrepsect i faced in the past, i became more sensitive.Unfortunately in the past one after another i lost friends, or even if i would meet a nice girl, she was too busy for me, loneliness at times would drive me up the wall with anxiety, until sometimes i think id feel suicidal,i cant remember that part but i remember it was very low.Now i met a punjabi girl and i swear i dont want to go thru the same thing with her, but today, and after a while she speaks to me okay sometimes and sometimes she doesnt.Like today she spoke to other girls politely but not to me, not so much attention to me, even if i would ask a question, shed look at the other girls and answer them but not me.which hurt me a lot and yes if youre thinking i said or did something, i dont know, because she was fine with me before.and if she was busy she wouldnt have spoken to other girls.SHe as so friendly with them and not with me and i just God why me.....and yes i am a girl....please help, because of this istuation, i actually left islam, not because of this situation but i fnid that whenever i say i leave islam, things suddenly become better for me, like the repulsion or people acting weird around me goes away. i just want to be a practicing muslim and have this problem gone. i really dont want to to thru this or for my mental health i may have to permanently give up islam.

Farid

Re: its breaking my heart to see her go
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »
Sid, I don't really think the internet is the best place to reach out when it comes to emotional issues. I would seek help from those closest to you.

I wish you all the best.

bint e aisha

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 04:07:15 PM »
An Open Letter to the Broken Hearted

We all have our own paths to tread – our own mistakes to make – our own lessons to learn. This is your path, no one else’s. These are your lessons, no one else’s. So learn them by heart.

Do you remember how it had all begun?

This world did not leave you; it was you who had left this world and its glamorous ornamentation. You had made that choice for Allah with a firm determination. I know it’s been long and you are tired of failure and frustration, but don’t be so quick – yet – to mess with your prioritization. Revisit, revise, review, and never forget why you had undertaken this expedition.

Do not stop. Do not pause. Do not take time-out for scrutinization. Do not let any hindrance push you away from your final destination. If you have fallen, get back up. If you have lost, try again. Take another chance, another leap, and another plunge. It’s not unusual to find pleasure through pain, victory through defeat and love through separation.

So you are going through some tough conditions? And are not up to the mark with society’s expectations? On the other hand, you are not doing so well even in your religion? Failure is constant, and rejection is coming at full force from every direction? And your life is going haywire – not at all the way you had put forth to Him in your proposition?

But… Hold on a second’s fraction.

Your life is going exactly the way Allah has planned in His Preserved Scripturum; sorrow, failure, grief, the feeling of pain so intense that you wonder whether you are dying of apprehension; it is all from Him.

You can’t understand God’s love till you understand pain; till you find out the reason behind suffering, and loss, depression, anxiety, and the reason why you keep turning in the middle of the night in great agitation.

And you can’t understand God’s love till you learn to appreciate pain, for pain detaches us from this world and pushes us out of our comfort zones on a hunt to feed our hungry souls that are near-destruction; death loses its petrification; sin loses its temptation!

And when you are feeling extremely low, just remind yourself that Allah has always helped you, and has never abandoned you in any situation.

And remind yourself that Allah always keeps His special gaze on the one who is suffering from consternation.

And remind yourself that when you are heartbroken, it’s easier to connect with Qur’an, and it can truly feel like Allah is there for your consolation.

And remind yourself how He has sent random people to comfort you when you were crestfallen. They wouldn’t know, but He knew. And they would always say the right things to your heart’s satisfaction.

And remind yourself how He has decorated His sky for you with magnificent moon and little twinkling stars and makes them follow you wherever you go so that no matter how lonely and sad you feel, no matter how abandoned you are, you can always look up, and find them in their spectacularation.

And remind yourself of your late-night prostrations. Remind yourself of those tears of desolation. And of those guilt-ridden conversations, admitting that you have failed, yet again, in desperation. Remind yourself that, no matter how great the fall, He has always taken you back without any complications.

To experience pain is a gift of nature. It has the power to break us, for the sake of spiritual liberation. So, really, if you are broken, or shattered, and if you don’t understand anything anymore and are too scared to even plan anything out, that’s a beautiful manifestation. Leave it to Him and trust His formulation.

– By a ZA Student
zaynabacademy

Hani

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 07:44:02 PM »
I say maybe your society or community is not the best, can you try travelling, do a workaway program or travel abroad, try Tunisia, Kazakhistan or some place with simple nice Muslim societies.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 08:15:02 PM »
That's happens in society. The solution is to recite the Quran daily and pray 5x a day. Also cut down on meat. Try to stop meat completely, it really helps.

Hani

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 08:04:04 PM »
Cut down on red meat, and other GMO meats as well. Seafood excluded.

Stop consuming much sugar, anything related to corn syrup should be stopped.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Hadrami

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 02:25:35 AM »

:D this is a joke advice right? I think she just need to get face to face advise than from this forum. But leaving Islam is sure the worst decision ever

Rationalist

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 02:26:04 AM »
I remember I used to spend lot of time reading about the seerah of Ahlul bayt. This has helped me spiritually, but sadly problems would always occur. However, one day I decided when namaz time comes, I will drop everything and join jamat. Then after that a little bit of  the Quran. After I started it doing this, any conflict that would come in my life would be taken care of. I am shocked how it happens, but I realized without the basic pillars of Islam you cannot succeeded in life.

Hani

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 03:28:20 AM »

:D this is a joke advice right? I think she just need to get face to face advise than from this forum. But leaving Islam is sure the worst decision ever

It's serious advice, you've no clue what they're feeding us. Follow this for a month and I guarantee a change.

Rationalist

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 06:22:57 AM »

It's serious advice, you've no clue what they're feeding us. Follow this for a month and I guarantee a change.

I agree with it. Cutting down meat has done miracles for me.

Hadrami

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 12:53:45 PM »

Yeah i know all about todays meat (not just red meat, you shud see factory farmed chicken), excessive sugar, salt etc. What i meant was how red meat has anything to do with her thinking she was possessed 😀

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 05:47:10 PM »
It really brings down the stress levels.

Link

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 07:23:13 PM »
Salam

1. Recite Suratal Falaq often.

2. Search knowledge in Quran and Ahadith of what the name/face of God is.

3. Seek to make a weapon in the dark, mainly, forge a weapon from the light of God, light from light and you must "hit" with it. Allah [swt] will bring you out of the dark night into the light if you fight hard, and he will guide to make your weapon and recognize your treasures and blessings in the darkness.

Love of the family of Yaseen is the light of the heavens and the earth.

sid

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 04:30:37 AM »
Salam

3. Seek to make a weapon in the dark, mainly, forge a weapon from the light of God, light from light and you must "hit" with it. Allah [swt] will bring you out of the dark night into the light if you fight hard, and he will guide to make your weapon and recognize your treasures and blessings in the darkness.

What is your own weapon brother?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 05:07:22 PM »
Salam

What, if he engaged in zikar by saying "YA ALI, YA HUSSAIN, YA MEDHI" - was this be good for the brother/sister to ease their suffering?

Link

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 06:08:42 PM »
Salam

What is your own weapon brother?

It is similar to the stick Ayub was given to his affliction, not as strong and powerful, but similar.  You have to forge your weapon, God will help you forge it and recognize your talents that are treasures with God from him to you, but at the end, in the darkness, you must do away with illusions of Iblis.   You are not what you decide you are but you are what God witnesses you are, and he is the perceiver by which we are defined. If you can forge your sword from his perception and witnessing his perception that would be a strong basis out of the darkness and a way to repel the SIHR.

What, if he engaged in zikar by saying "YA ALI, YA HUSSAIN, YA MEDHI" - was this be good for the brother/sister to ease their suffering?

I think it would be beneficial only if he recognizes their place in Quran, otherwise, there is no point, and it will create doubts. Better to say "By the name of God..." even though in reality, that is Imam of time,  but if he can reach to the sky (Imam Mahdi) and ask for rain from him and from Twelve Stars with him, including the Rasool, it would be intensely beneficial, but this must not be shots in the dark, it must be through knowing them and recognizing them as true aiders lest he becomes unjust in ascending and doubts his perception.

Foremost, before seeking help from Imams to help empower his weapon, he must forge a weapon, and find the treasure of his souls in midst of the dark curse and affliction he is in.

He cannot forge a weapon his own, he needs God's help, but he must try. Then Imams will help empower this weapon, as did Prophets all lend their powers of their weapons to Mohammad's weapon and helped him awaken to his perfect potential.

muslim720

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 06:55:31 PM »
Sister, you need to learn to be comfortable in your own skin and not be afraid to stand up and stand out in the crowd.  The greatest of humans stood out and were ridiculed or shunned.  Today however, we celebrate them, not those who mocked them.  In other words, think far and adopt a broader perspective.  Those who ignore you today will not give you any importance tomorrow except if they need something from you in which case their association with you will not be genuine.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:58:05 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Link

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 07:06:45 PM »
When I was non-Muslim, I felt tranquility but knew something was wrong deep inside. But I was really happy.

I know what you mean by the attacks just stop when you leave Islam.

First, the desire in the soul to do away with fear of God and hell, is something the lower self desires and will be extremely happy to do away with.

Second, the majority of sorcerers and Jinn don't believe in hell, so they create an illusion of enlightenment and happiness and they create a moral opposition to hell, as if it's good to believe God will not punish evil people.

A lot of them believe good and evil are just tools, nothing is moral and immoral in itself, dark energy and light energy is both good as long as we use in benefit ourselves or others.

So it is no wonder when we leave Islam and begin to rely on the SEHR, what was clear injustice and evil, becomes unclear, and we become advocates of evil and forbidders of good.

Evil is defined very simply in Quran "Who is more unjust then who follows their desire without guidance from God". And that is because it is denial of signs of God 'Who is more unjust then who denies God's signs".

And it is a way of destruction to decide what good and evil is, and decide without knowledge, and seek a path without sight.

Link

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2017, 07:12:01 PM »
Sister, you need to learn to be comfortable in your own skin and not be afraid to stand up and stand out in the crowd.  The greatest of humans stood out and were ridiculed or shunned.  Today however, we celebrate them, not those who mocked them.  In other words, think far and adopt a broader perspective.  Those who ignore you today will not give you any importance tomorrow except if they need something from you in which case their association with you will not be genuine.

People rely on illusions of Iblis and relate to each other through him. That is why all relationships will cease except that of Mutaqeen on the day of judgement.

Mutaqeen exist across all religions, they are searchers for God, and they seek his beauty and guard against breaking their relationship with him to that of wrath upon them, they fear his wrath and displeasure.

If such people whether a Jew or Christian or Sunni or Shia would know the truth as clarified by God but hidden by the Jibt and Taghut,  they would support it and be ready to die for it.

But without knowledge and clarification, even these people of Taqwa might become lost and lose their way.    And most humans were once mutaqeen and upon the path but lost their way to falsehood being mixed with truth and taken altogether due to the beauty of truth covering the ugliness of the falsehood mixed in it.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2017, 09:23:04 PM »

I think it would be beneficial only if he recognizes their place in Quran, otherwise, there is no point, and it will create doubts. Better to say "By the name of God..." even though in reality, that is Imam of time,  but if he can reach to the sky (Imam Mahdi) and ask for rain from him and from Twelve Stars with him, including the Rasool, it would be intensely beneficial, but this must not be shots in the dark, it must be through knowing them and recognizing them as true aiders lest he becomes unjust in ascending and doubts his perception.

Foremost, before seeking help from Imams to help empower his weapon, he must forge a weapon, and find the treasure of his souls in midst of the dark curse and affliction he is in.

He cannot forge a weapon his own, he needs God's help, but he must try. Then Imams will help empower this weapon, as did Prophets all lend their powers of their weapons to Mohammad's weapon and helped him awaken to his perfect potential.

My reaction:

LOL!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:24:45 PM by Imam Ali »