TwelverShia.net Forum

Louis Farrakhan visits Iran

Sheikh

Louis Farrakhan visits Iran
« on: December 23, 2016, 06:44:10 AM »

Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the half-scientologist and half-black nationalist organization "Nation of Islam" visited the Republic of Iran and was interviewed by an Iranian journalist. He also met an Ayatollah.

For those who don't know, the Nation of Islam is a heresy worse than Shi'ism. They teach that one race (the black people) are superior to all other races and that an evil scientist named Yaaqoub created white people. They fast in December instead of Ramadan and practice "dianetics" (a shirk-y form of counseling that was started by the Scientologists). They also have a lot of other strange practices and beliefs (such as that their founder is Allah) but it's safe to say that they are the furthest thing from Muslims.

It appears that the Republic of Iran welcomed them with open arms. Not surprising considering they are both manifest heretics.

Here is an article from their own website:

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_102908.shtml

Qizilbash_Safavid

Re: Louis Farrakhan visits Iran
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 09:46:52 AM »

Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the half-scientologist and half-black nationalist organization "Nation of Islam" visited the Republic of Iran and was interviewed by an Iranian journalist. He also met an Ayatollah.

For those who don't know, the Nation of Islam is a heresy worse than Shi'ism. They teach that one race (the black people) are superior to all other races and that an evil scientist named Yaaqoub created white people. They fast in December instead of Ramadan and practice "dianetics" (a shirk-y form of counseling that was started by the Scientologists). They also have a lot of other strange practices and beliefs (such as that their founder is Allah) but it's safe to say that they are the furthest thing from Muslims.

It appears that the Republic of Iran welcomed them with open arms. Not surprising considering they are both manifest heretics.

Here is an article from their own website:

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_102908.shtml

Umar the heretic was a pan-Arab himself
"If it were not for Ali, Umar would have been destroyed!" (said in 70 different occasions)
-Umar Ibn al Khattab

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 04:08:13 PM »
You name yourself after the qizilbash. They were extremist sufi's who believed in the murshid & mureed system. So according to majrity of ithna ashari's, such people are heretics.
That would make you a heretic according to the shia definition of the sufi's.

muslim720

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 05:17:35 PM »

Hello Qizilbash,
I'm an Afghan of Khilji (Ghilji) descent, like Mirwais Khan Hotak.  The same Mirwais Khan Hotak who made easy work out of your Safavids.  Just like Qizilbash laid the foundation for the miserable Safavid dynasty, you are trying to argue lies which won't go over.  And very much so like Mirwais Khan, I'll ransack your garbage.  If history teaches us anything then it is that a Safavid/Qizilbash best avoid someone like Mirwais Khan Hotak.  Same applies for their descendants.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 06:15:30 PM »
^

I don't know about others and how they see, but I see Iran now playing the classical Imperialist game: In 2006, David Duke of the KKK spoke at their 'Lies of Holocaust' conference, and now this black mirror-image of Duke is attending some other rally/conference. Seems like they have learned the lessons of all the Satans like America and Israel, of sponsoring extremes and all sides in between - also seen in their recent invitation to the Taliban in their 'unity conference' (i.e using their language, one Al-Qaeda partner is courted while the other in Syria (FSA) is fought to the death).

Sheikh

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 06:43:56 PM »
^ Precicely brother. They don't care if it's a white racist or a black racist, they just want to spread hate, fear, and division, no matter who it is against.

Qizilbash_Safavid

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 10:07:12 PM »

Hello Qizilbash,
I'm an Afghan of Khilji (Ghilji) descent, like Mirwais Khan Hotak.  The same Mirwais Khan Hotak who made easy work out of your Safavids.  Just like Qizilbash laid the foundation for the miserable Safavid dynasty, you are trying to argue lies which won't go over.  And very much so like Mirwais Khan, I'll ransack your garbage.  If history teaches us anything then it is that a Safavid/Qizilbash best avoid someone like Mirwais Khan Hotak.  Same applies for their descendants.

Easy work lol, Nader Afshar raped ur grandmums
"If it were not for Ali, Umar would have been destroyed!" (said in 70 different occasions)
-Umar Ibn al Khattab

muslim720

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 01:17:14 AM »

If you knew history and the art to reason, you would have refrained from saying such a thing.  It is an accepted fact that Afghanistan, as we understand it in modern-day context, was carved out after Mirwais Khan Hotak's uprising and defiance in the face of the Safavids.  I am an Afghan, pure and proud.  You, on the other hand, pride yourself in being an "Afghan" of "Safavid/Qizilbash" descent.  It is pretty clear whose "grandmum" was raped!

Or, you are a disloyal namak haraam!  Either ways, a typical Rawaafidh; impure bloodline and being loyal to foreigners against your own kind.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:19:24 AM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Qizilbash_Safavid

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 01:18:51 AM »

If you knew history and the art to reason, you would have refrained from saying such a thing.  It is an accepted fact that Afghanistan, as we understand it in modern-day context, was carved out after Mirwais Khan Hotak's uprising and defiance in the face of the Safavids.  I am an Afghan, pure and proud.  You, on the other hand, pride yourself in being an "Afghan" of "Safavid/Qizilbash" descent.  It is pretty clear whose "grandmum" was raped!

Qizilbash aren't afghans. But we are the ones who brought Shiism into Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. Before us, Iran used to be umar worshippers like urself
-Umar Ibn al Khattab

muslim720

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 01:21:12 AM »
Qizilbash aren't afghans. 

Exactly my point!  Thank you for admitting this.

But we are the ones who brought Shiism into Afghanistan

Also brought misery (in your form) to your great great "grandmum".

Qizilbash_Safavid

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 01:22:29 AM »
Qizilbash aren't afghans. 

Exactly my point!  Thank you for admitting this.

But we are the ones who brought Shiism into Afghanistan

Also brought misery (in your form) to your great great "grandmum".

Another merit of qizilbash, ottomans conquered the whole world but couldn't conquer Iran and Afghanistan (ironically enough, Sunni afghans actually helped us against them)
-Umar Ibn al Khattab

muslim720

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 01:32:49 AM »
Another merit of qizilbash, ottomans conquered the whole world but couldn't conquer Iran and Afghanistan (ironically enough, Sunni afghans actually helped us against them)

When your mouth stops writing checks that your @$$ cannot cash, then we can talk.  Until then, I am alright with your slogans so long as you respect those whom we revere and don't spread your filthy lies.

As for Nader Shah Afshar, he became Sunni so which part of his "success", as a Shia, do you cling on to because he despised Shias?

Qizilbash_Safavid

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2016, 01:35:16 AM »

When your mouth stops writing checks that your @$$ cannot cash, then we can talk.  Until then, I am alright with your slogans so long as you respect those whom we revere and don't spread your filthy lies.

As for Nader Shah Afshar, he became Sunni so which part of his "success", as a Shia, do you cling on to because he despised Shias?

He didn't really become shia, he was just a politician like Khamenai, he wasn't very religious, his soldiers were all shia. Hey man, we got nothing against sunnis, they always help us defeat other sunnis. like bani abbas alliance with shia, shia alliance with afghans against ottomans, kurd alliance against isis, it's all a big happy family
-Umar Ibn al Khattab

muslim720

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2016, 01:41:27 AM »
He didn't really become shia, he was just a politician like Khamenai, he wasn't very religious, his soldiers were all shia.

Wrong once again!  His army comprised of Shias and Sunnis; some even say a portion of it was made up by Christians.

Hey man, we got nothing against sunnis, they always help us defeat other sunnis.

It is in your bloodlines, son.  Since you belong to a namak haraam bunch, the type that bites the hand that feeds them, you always find some black sheep among us to further your own agenda.  That is not Sunnis helping you defeat other Sunnis; that is just a bunch of namak haraams finding common vision in namak haraams like yourself, much like the munaafiqeen at the time of the Prophet (saw).

Qizilbash_Safavid

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2016, 01:48:24 AM »
He didn't really become shia, he was just a politician like Khamenai, he wasn't very religious, his soldiers were all shia.

Wrong once again!  His army comprised of Shias and Sunnis; some even say a portion of it was made up by Christians.

Hey man, we got nothing against sunnis, they always help us defeat other sunnis.

It is in your bloodlines, son.  Since you belong to a namak haraam bunch, the type that bites the hand that feeds them, you always find some black sheep among us to further your own agenda.  That is not Sunnis helping you defeat other Sunnis; that is just a bunch of namak haraams finding common vision in namak haraams like yourself, much like the munaafiqeen at the time of the Prophet (saw).

I belong to the type that resisted Sunni caliphates, not those who sided with yazid. If you guys were a noble bunch, you would've all collectively waged war against these bani ummayah bani abbas dogs for oppressing Ahlul Bayt (as) , instead U all were submissive to taghut kings who drink alcohol and are bathing in money, (Pashtun kings, Saudi kings, Kuwaiti kings), the only good sunnis are the ones that put their bias aside and fight for the truth! If you were a noble brave bunch, you would not leave the grandson of Prophet saw alone with 72 shia to be slaughtered like sheep.
-Umar Ibn al Khattab

muslim720

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2016, 01:56:13 AM »
I belong to the type that resisted Sunni caliphates, not those who sided with yazid.

Big keyboard warrior you are!

If you guys were a noble bunch, you would've all collectively waged war against these bani ummayah bani abbas dogs for oppressing Ahlul Bayt (as)

Ignoramus, do you know that Banu Abbas descended from Abdullah ibn Abbas (ra) who, like Imam Ali (ra), was a cousin of the Prophet (saw)?  Banu Abbas were the blood relatives of the Prophet (saw).

If you were a noble brave bunch, you would not leave the grandson of Prophet saw alone with 72 shia to be slaughtered like sheep.

Another check your mouth issued that your @$$ cannot cash!  If we knew his Shia would betray him after writing him uncountable letters, maybe we would have done something.  Back then, we didn't know your level of disloyalty.  Now we know which is why we greet you on your own level in a tone you understand.

Qizilbash_Safavid

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2016, 01:58:56 AM »
I belong to the type that resisted Sunni caliphates, not those who sided with yazid.

Big keyboard warrior you are!

If you guys were a noble bunch, you would've all collectively waged war against these bani ummayah bani abbas dogs for oppressing Ahlul Bayt (as)

Ignoramus, do you know that Banu Abbas descended from Abdullah ibn Abbas (ra) who, like Imam Ali (ra), was a cousin of the Prophet (saw)?  Banu Abbas were the blood relatives of the Prophet (saw).

If you were a noble brave bunch, you would not leave the grandson of Prophet saw alone with 72 shia to be slaughtered like sheep.

Another check your mouth issued that your @$$ cannot cash!  If we knew his Shia would betray him after writing him uncountable letters, maybe we would have done something.  Back then, we didn't know your level of disloyalty.  Now we know which is why we greet you on your own level in a tone you understand.

Yeah, how about those on the other side of the battlefield? I mean the Sunnis (yazids army), they helped so much didn't they.
-Umar Ibn al Khattab

muslim720

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2016, 02:02:33 AM »
Yeah, how about those on the other side of the battlefield? I mean the Sunnis (yazids army), they helped so much didn't they.

See how you are jumping from one thing to another?  It is because as you are refuted, you find yourself more and more caved in.  The Sunnis in Yazids army, as I said, were like the Sunnis that help you defeat other Sunnis.  They were namak haraam and they aligned with a second bunch of namak haraams (those who sent Imam Hussain (ra) uncountable letters) and killed him.  There is your answer from your own bluffs!

We despise both factions and love Imam Hussain (ra).

Qizilbash_Safavid

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2016, 02:05:20 AM »

See how you are jumping from one thing to another?  It is because as you are refuted, you find yourself more and more caved in.  The Sunnis in Yazids army, as I said, were like the Sunnis that help you defeat other Sunnis.  They were namak haraam and they aligned with a second bunch of namak haraams (those who sent Imam Hussain (ra) uncountable letters) and killed him.  There is your answer from your own bluffs!

Im gunna find you
-Umar Ibn al Khattab

Hani

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2016, 05:27:09 AM »

Im gunna find you

Death threats to members are unacceptable, you are banned.

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear