0 (0%)
HANBALI
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Madhahib

Husamah

Madhahib
« on: October 28, 2016, 08:33:50 PM »
BismiLlah ar Rahmani ar Rahim; As Salamu ´alaykum wa RahmatuLlah; Dear brothers and sisters, I propose you this question: which madhahib you follow? If you want, you can also write the reasons led you to follow a particular madhhab instead of another. Thank you Wa baraka Allahu fikum!
Praise be to ALLAH TA'ALA, on the Earth and in the sky, where shines all the splendor of His light and always exalted be His Name and His Magnificence. Glory to the Righteous the Mighty the Sublime the Bountiful the Great, may He be praised and honored in the best way and Amin always and everywhere.

Sheikh

Re: Madhahib
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 05:10:33 AM »
I voted Hanbali because I follow a Hanbali fiqh page on facebook and implement some of the rulings from that page.

But overall, I don't have one. I don't know enough about the four to decide on any one over another. I usually just look for the majority opinion and/or whoever has the evidence. I know it's not "proper", but it's what's up.

Husamah

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 11:23:03 AM »
I voted Hanbali because I follow a Hanbali fiqh page on facebook and implement some of the rulings from that page.

But overall, I don't have one. I don't know enough about the four to decide on any one over another. I usually just look for the majority opinion and/or whoever has the evidence. I know it's not "proper", but it's what's up
. Well, I proposed this pool to see if there are brothers or sisters uncertain about choosing a madhhab to follow and, of course, to help them. Therefore, don't worry brother! If you want I can help you choose a madhhab to follow. Today I'm busy, but when I have a little time I help you, inshaLlah! Let me all the questions you want! Wassalam
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:26:23 AM by Husamah »
Praise be to ALLAH TA'ALA, on the Earth and in the sky, where shines all the splendor of His light and always exalted be His Name and His Magnificence. Glory to the Righteous the Mighty the Sublime the Bountiful the Great, may He be praised and honored in the best way and Amin always and everywhere.

Hani

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 08:56:34 PM »
I was Shafii. Great Madhab, they're all very interesting.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 07:07:12 PM »
I'm a mix of Shaafi and Hanafi fiqh, but lean Shaafi (what my local masjid follows).

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 11:25:51 PM »
I'm an athari in aqeedah, so I lean towards Hanbali, although I view all intifada from each Madhab reliable.
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313